PDA

View Full Version : Just for Franco

Buzz
12-14-2011, 03:30 PM
I know you'll appreciate this. The linked articles are good too...

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/12/14/speaking-of-people-whose-models-have-failed/

Franco
12-14-2011, 03:39 PM
I know you'll appreciate this. The linked articles are good too...

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/12/14/speaking-of-people-whose-models-have-failed/
I read yesterday returing from corporate that RP was tied with Newt in Iowa. RP supportes are not surprised.

Don't have time right now to read those links, but I will later. I've been keeping up with yer boy Krugman. Looks like we will have more quantitative easing in the 1st Q of next year.

Quantitative Easying, nice name for spending money we don't have and may not pay back;-)

Franco
12-14-2011, 04:53 PM
Buzz, I just finished the first link titled,
Understanding Why Ron Paul Knows More About Inflation Than Does Paul Krugman

I am flabergasted that the New York Times would print anything that was critical of Paul Krugman and complimentary of Dr Ron Paul! Maybe they are beginning to understand the handwriting on the Wall.

Like Dr Paul pointed out in the last debate. To improve the jobs picture/create more jobs, the first thing we need to do is to get government out of artifically playing with the dollar(I'm paraphrasing).

That until our monetary and economic policy become realistic that it won't improve. And, unlike Paul Krugman idea of just kicking the bubble down the road, RP wants to fix our monetary and economic policies now.

We need to embrace the Free Market, let Capitalism reign and get the government out of artficially trying to prop the economy and value of the dollar.

Remember, the USSR went kaput because it could not determine the price of bread. We many go kaput because we can't determine the value of money!

Loved this article too! Maybe the N Y Times will support RP's bid.

http://static.infowars.com/2011/04/i/article-images/fedpumping.jpg

Gerry Clinchy
12-14-2011, 08:33 PM
Loved this article too! Maybe the N Y Times will support RP's bid.

Now THAT would be really ironical!!

Franco
12-14-2011, 08:48 PM
Now THAT would be really ironical!!

With RP's Libertarian background, don't be surprised to see him get support from the other side of the isle and youth. Could Libertarians and Independents be the fastest growing segment of voters?

Who knows, the NY Times might find him intriguing. I'm sure much of RP's message is new to thier readers as well as Republicans. ;-)

IowaBayDog
12-15-2011, 08:22 AM
Its not surprising to see the NY Times support RP at all. Just as your avatar points out Franco, a vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama. NY Times would love to see another 4 years of BHO.

Hew
12-15-2011, 08:42 AM
Its not surprising to see the NY Times support RP at all. Just as your avatar points out Franco, a vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama. NY Times would love to see another 4 years of BHO.
This......

Franco
12-15-2011, 09:28 AM
Judge Napolitano, host of "Freedom Watch" on Fox Business Channel (not to be confused with Fox News), endorses Dr. Ron Paul for President last night on his show!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uv46KIxWuE

Hew
12-15-2011, 03:00 PM
Judge Napolitano, host of "Freedom Watch" on Fox Business Channel (not to be confused with Fox News), endorses Dr. Ron Paul for President last night on his show!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uv46KIxWuE
I would have thought you cringed at that endorsement given that Napolitano is one of those religious kooks who wants to jam his religion down your throat....he thinks abortion is murder and should be outlawed and that doctors who perform abortions should be charged with murder and jailed.

Ps...was Napolitano a Fox News propagandist like all the others when he was a regular on numerous Fox News shows?

Franco
12-15-2011, 03:13 PM
I would have thought you cringed at that endorsement given that Napolitano is one of those religious kooks who wants to jam his religion down your throat....he thinks abortion is murder and should be outlawed and that doctors who perform abortions should be charged with murder and jailed.

Ps...was Napolitano a Fox News propagandist like all the others when he was a regular on numerous Fox News shows?

I understand he still appears of Fox News to promote his show on the Fox Business Channel. I am not a Fox News viewer but I do know he got his start there.

In regards to the abortion issue, I do believe that it should be left up to the woman to make that choice! But, as I've pointed out to you and others, there are more important issues than abortion this election cycle. Namely, the economy and the out of control Federal Government. Besides, abortion is here to stay whether legal or illegal. I'd rather focus on the more important issues like our Monetary and Foreign Policies and that is where I want my candidate focused as well.

P S

I've never heard Napolitano talk religion and I am a regular viewer of his show.