PDA

View Full Version : Noted Conservatives Views on Newt Gingrich

zeus3925
12-15-2011, 04:33 PM
Thought maybe those of you in the Gingrich might like to respond!

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2011/12/the-lizza-list-ten-conservatives-vs-newt.html

Hew
12-15-2011, 05:04 PM

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2011/12/the-lizza-list-ten-conservatives-vs-newt.html
Not necessarily in the Gingrich camp, but I would like to smirk at the list of "noted conservatives" as defined by noted libs like yourself and New Yorker magazine. David Brooks? Kathleen Parker? Joe Scarborough?

But if your larger point is that Newt burned a few bridges and ruffled some feathers in his previous stint in DC then I'm aghast. I have never heard one contrary word about the man. Ever.

zeus3925
12-15-2011, 06:42 PM
But if your larger point is that Newt burned a few bridges and ruffled some feathers in his previous stint in DC then I'm aghast. I have never heard one contrary word about the man. Ever.

I assume your cave is quite comfortable and it is understandable that you may not want to venture from it often. :) However, since you were hibernating you may not be up to date on current events. " I have never heard one contrary word about the man. Ever.".

Really!:rolleyes:

Hew
12-15-2011, 07:00 PM
sar·chasm ('sär-"ka-z&m) : The giant gulf (chasm) between what is said and the person who doesn't get it.
;-);-);-)

zeus3925
12-15-2011, 07:23 PM
sar·chasm ('sär-"ka-z&m) : The giant gulf (chasm) between what is said and the person who doesn't get it.
;-);-);-)

...and it doesn't come across well across net! :-)

caryalsobrook
12-15-2011, 07:42 PM

anybody that would call themselves a conservative and at the same time say that Ginrich would be a worse president that Obama is either an idiot or a liberal lying when calling him(her)self a conservative.

What a JOKE!!!!!!:rolleyes:

LokiMeister
12-16-2011, 11:40 AM
anybody that would call themselves a conservative and at the same time say that Ginrich would be a worse president that Obama is either an idiot or a liberal lying when calling him(her)self a conservative.

What a JOKE!!!!!!:rolleyes:

That's only because Obama is so bad. Carter and Bush were worse...but then that's not saying much.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is a person running that can unseat Obama. That's because the MSM either pays too much attention, (Romney, Gingrich, etc.) or not enough (Paul).

caryalsobrook
12-16-2011, 11:57 AM
That's only because Obama is so bad. Carter and Bush were worse...but then that's not saying much.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is a person running that can unseat Obama. That's because the MSM either pays too much attention, (Romney, Gingrich, etc.) or not enough (Paul).
See, you figured it out with no problem. hell I would vote for Carter or Bill Clinton for that matter if I had to choose between one of them and Obama. Carter was incompentant anddid not or could not do anything, yet he was at least honest. Clinton could figure out how the wind was blowing and could at least make a deal. BOTH were heads and shoulders above Obama.

M&K's Retrievers
12-16-2011, 12:43 PM
.... Carter or Bill Clinton .... BOTH were heads and shoulders above Obama.

So are Alfred E Neuman and Pat Paulsen.

caryalsobrook
12-16-2011, 01:23 PM
So are Alfred E Neuman and Pat Paulsen.

And Mickey Mouse and Daffy Duck:D

Buzz
12-16-2011, 02:37 PM
I got a kick out of this. Might as well just skip the primary process and let "noted Republican" pick the nominee in some smoke filled room. :rolleyes:

caryalsobrook
12-16-2011, 03:01 PM
I got a kick out of this. Might as well just skip the primary process and let "noted Republican" pick the nominee in some smoke filled room. :rolleyes:
I watched that smoke filled back room last night and not only could I hear the candidates, I could see them. Don't know which I will vote for yet but I have plenty of time. One thing for sure whoever it is I will no doubt vote for him(her) before Obama.

The last straw was when I heard the POTUS call the American people as having become a little soft and lazy in the past 20 years or so. It almost made me throw up. I know you like to look up statistics and factson the internet and I know your time to do so is limited but I would be interesting if ANYONE could find ANY work experience in his whole life that might give him some insight,experience and knowledge that would allow him to come to the conclusion that as a whole the American people have become a little lazy and soft. What an arrogant, egotistical PRICK.

road kill
12-16-2011, 03:03 PM
And Mickey Mouse and Daffy Duck:D

BTW--both of the above are allowed to vote in WI!!!:cool:

Ain't that right Buzz??????

RK

LokiMeister
12-16-2011, 03:20 PM

RK

Not if you did what I did:

Mickey Mouse
123 Any Street
Anytown, WI 53713

:cool:

Boy, she didn't like that. LOL

caryalsobrook
12-16-2011, 03:20 PM

RK
:rolleyes:Establishing eligibility for the 2016 presidention election.

charly_t
12-16-2011, 08:39 PM
The last straw was when I heard the POTUS call the American people as having become a little soft and lazy in the past 20 years or so. It almost made me throw up. I know you like to look up statistics and factson the internet and I know your time to do so is limited but I would be interesting if ANYONE could find ANY work experience in his whole life that might give him some insight,experience and knowledge that would allow him to come to the conclusion that as a whole the American people have become a little lazy and soft. What an arrogant, egotistical PRICK.

Probably is judging the American people by his own history.

zeus3925
12-17-2011, 08:28 AM
I keep saying the current Prez is a Vulcan ( ala Star Trek and he has big ears). Spaak knew it all but the crew never quite signed on to his style.

M&K's Retrievers
12-17-2011, 09:42 AM
I keep saying the current Prez is a Vulcan ( ala Star Trek and he has big ears). Spaak knew it all but the crew never quite signed on to his style.

You got the alien part right.

Gerry Clinchy
12-17-2011, 01:39 PM

But the crew DID respect Spaak in spite of his "style".

Gerry Clinchy
12-17-2011, 01:40 PM
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2011/12/12/Newt-Gingrich-15-Things-You-Dont-Know-About-Him#page1

15 Things You Don't Know about Newt Gingrich.