PDA

View Full Version : Why does Justice dpet keep attacking Sheriff Joe?

luvmylabs23139
12-16-2011, 01:57 PM
SO why does Holder keep attacking Sheriff Joe? I mean the guy actually tries to enforce the law unlike BUMFACE and Holder.:rolleyes:
Why is he in trouble for catching the border jumpers that Holder ignores?
Seriously what is wrong with nailing their illegal butts?:rolleyes:

caryalsobrook
12-16-2011, 02:03 PM
SO why does Holder keep attacking Sheriff Joe? I mean the guy actually tries to enforce the law unlike BUMFACE and Holder.:rolleyes:

Easy answer, Joe goes against Obama's agenda.

dback
12-16-2011, 02:07 PM
Currying Hispanic favor/votes.

Golddogs
12-16-2011, 03:46 PM

Deflects the questions of why no convictions from the Wall Street / Banking rape and pillage.

Neither side wants to risk HUGE donations they see coming for the 2012 bloodbath sooooooooooooooo Scapegoat Joe and problem solved............For a while.

Franco
12-16-2011, 04:07 PM
Deflects the questions of why no convictions from the Wall Street / Banking rape and pillage.

Neither side wants to risk HUGE donations they see coming for the 2012 bloodbath sooooooooooooooo Scapegoat Joe and problem solved............For a while.

Too hard to prosecute them when both political parties let them write the laws that allowed them to steal legally.

charly_t
12-16-2011, 07:24 PM
Too hard to prosecute them when both political parties let them write the laws that allowed them to steal legally.

You got that right..............'right as rain in Oklahoma in July and Aug.'