PDA

View Full Version : Stirring the Pot :-)

Gerry Clinchy
12-23-2011, 08:33 AM
I confess, this video is just for stirring the pot ... I went to watch the RP video mentioned in another thread, and found this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ncQCDzdR5s&feature=related

"The video Obama doesn't want you to see."

I'm guessing this video was made before the 2008 election ... I do remember the info in that election about Michele's job with the hospital where she was collecting over $300K/year. Did not recall the stuff about the "non-profit hospital" on whose Board she served; or the Tree House Foods thing.

road kill
12-23-2011, 08:39 AM
I confess, this video is just for stirring the pot ... I went to watch the RP video mentioned in another thread, and found this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ncQCDzdR5s&feature=related

"The video Obama doesn't want you to see."

I'm guessing this video was made before the 2008 election ... I do remember the info in that election about Michele's job with the hospital where she was collecting over $300K/year. Did not recall the stuff about the "non-profit hospital" on whose Board she served; or the Tree House Foods thing.
Despite the MSM's best efforts, I think everyone knows exactly who and what the Obama's are.

The disturbing issue is that 45% plus of thge population will vote for him again anyway!!

RK

Down East Labs 217
12-23-2011, 09:10 AM
This is all part of the news that the media gave Obuma a free pass on in 2008.

Most of the citzens that will vote for him again could care less about what he really stands for and will vote only because he is a democrat.

America needs to care less about party affiliation and more about what is best for our country.

Some day maybe we will learn

Living the pipe dream

Richard

Raymond Little
12-23-2011, 07:58 PM

Most of the citzens that will vote for him again could care less about what he really stands for and will vote only because he is a democrat.

America needs to care less about party affiliation and more about what is best for our country.

Living the pipe dream

Richard
Wrong, while demorats voted for him, the sheepeople voted because he promised Free $hit by taking $$$ from Millionairs and Billionairs!

Down East Labs 217
12-24-2011, 04:43 AM
Wrong, while demorats voted for him, the sheepeople voted because he promised Free $hit by taking $$$ from Millionairs and Billionairs!

Raymond

Yes their are worthless ones that voted because he promised ice cream. However, you would be surprised at the amount of people that vote democratic or republican just because that is their affiliation.

They have no clue about the candidates they are voting for and could care less. When voting they pull the lever for Democrats, or republicans voting for every candidate for that party, vice voting for each and every candidate on the ballot voting across party lines for what is best.

Richard

charly_t
12-24-2011, 12:47 PM
Raymond

Yes their are worthless ones that voted because he promised ice cream. However, you would be surprised at the amount of people that vote democratic or republican just because that is their affiliation.

They have no clue about the candidates they are voting for and could care less. When voting they pull the lever for Democrats, or republicans voting for every candidate for that party, vice voting for each and every candidate on the ballot voting across party lines for what is best.

Richard

Good post and very accurate in my view.

BonMallari
12-24-2011, 01:31 PM
Raymond

Richard

Richard you are correct, one need to look no further than here on the RTF POTUS or even the US Congress...in many ways the two party system divides us even more now than ever...the us vs them mentality is evident on every piece of legislation, on every SCOTUS ruling, and just about every social issue

Gerry Clinchy
12-24-2011, 01:47 PM
Ho! Ho! Ho! The DNC just gave back the $38,500 that Corzine had contributed to the Obama re-election campaign ... article said Corzine had raised $500K for DNC since April. His company simply "misplaced" $6.5 BILLION of client funds!

Corzine says he didn't know about client funds being missing until the company's collapse. Yup, just like Holder didn't know about Fast & Furious?

Uncle Bill
12-26-2011, 12:19 PM

Living the pipe dream

Richard

As I keep reminding everyone:

The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but the citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency.
It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency, than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president.
The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us.
Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.
The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those that made him their President.

UB