PDA

View Full Version : If you cant get your name on the Va ballot

BonMallari
12-24-2011, 03:12 PM
How in the heck do you expect me to trust your organizational skills to run the country....Newt, Perry and Bachmann should all be ashamed of themselves, something so elementary, and your campaign committee cant even take care of business ....

Down East Labs 217
12-24-2011, 03:39 PM
I am not sure how this can happen.

However, you are correct about questioning their ability to run a country if they can't even manage something as easy as this. This is the first time I have even heard of a top candidate ever having this happen and it is completely in-excuseable.

Seems to me someone (campaign manager) is dropping the proverbial ball and is in need of firing. Of course someone lower in the food chain will get the blame and the ax.

Richard

Richard

Nor_Cal_Angler
12-24-2011, 07:48 PM
I havent finished reading or researching this subject, but I do feel something is off about it....

Fact...Newt personally went to Va to deliver his signatures...he made it on time...the issue is "IF" he had the required 10,000 and if he had the mandatory 400 from each of the 11 districts.

Seems fishy to me that a man that LIVES in VA. would have trouble....HMMMM

also not making it for reasons I do not know yet..are Bachman, Huntsman, Perry, Santorum....HMMMMM

the only TWO to make it are Romney, and Paul...both of which have been campaining for 5 years (2008)

Maybe it is just a situation of 1st time campaign's for President...and not knowing the rules of this state...which would give the advantage to the two that made it, both of which are running on previous lose's...

I don't know...it just seems wierd that the two that make it are

1. The only two that have been running for 5 years
2. The two that are pushing HARD against Newt.
3. The two that are trailing Newt in VA.

Like I said, I havn't finished reading about this recent event....right now everything seems fishy...but more than likely he FREAK'N SCREWED UP.

Jake

PS...If your concerned about this, and considering it as a reason to question his leadership qualities....

Do you question a man that has pubications with his name on them and his signature on it produced by his orginizations.....only try to slink away when the heat come around....saying he didn't autorize it, know of it, wasn't involved, doesn't know who did it, and "disavow's it"

Or

Do you question a man's leadership that purchased companies only to break them up to make a quick buck, or signs into law a healthcare plan that mandates all people, but uses the excuse of "it's whats best for mass."

Just wondering??

charly_t
12-24-2011, 09:52 PM
Interesting post, N C A. Some things sure need some serious, honest examination. Greed always worries me and more so when it is at the
expense of other people. Build not destroy. We already have enough
in D.C. who are greedy and don't care about the rest of us in this
country.

Franco
12-25-2011, 12:39 PM
Newt wasn't able to get enough signatures required from each district. Then he had the nerve to compare it to Pearl Harbor, refering to it as a "set back"!!! Pearl Harbor was not a setback, it was a tragedy with over 2,000 USA Servicemen dead, trivializing their deaths. And, this is the guy you want as President?

Nor_Cal_Angler
12-25-2011, 01:53 PM
Newt wasn't able to get enough signatures required from each district. Then he had the nerve to compare it to Pearl Harbor, refering to it as a "set back"!!! Pearl Harbor was not a setback, it was a tragedy with over 2,000 USA Servicemen dead, trivializing their deaths. And, this is the guy you want as President?

Like I said...I have yet to complete my fact finding on this issue...

Could you please cite where he said it was a set back simmilar to Pearl Harbor...

That is harsh....

And the guy you want as President has said some pretty nasty things regarding Afro-Americans....this is who you want???

Franco
12-25-2011, 02:19 PM

Could you please cite where he said it was a set back simmilar to Pearl Harbor...

That is harsh....

And the guy you want as President has said some pretty nasty things regarding Afro-Americans....this is who you want???

Just google; Gingrich's Pearl Harbor twitter comment

I was living in Los Angles during the Rodney King riots. The roits ended right after the first of the month, when government checks get mailed before the end of the month. There maybe some truth to the fact that the riots ended so people could go and cash their checks! That and the fact that the Korean merchants in southcentral where getting ready to shoot rioters in mass and stop the burning, looting and black on white and brown violence, which the LA PD was incapable of or didn't want to handle. 53 murdered and hundreds injured.

Nor_Cal_Angler
12-26-2011, 12:09 PM

That is harsh....

Just google; Gingrich's Pearl Harbor twitter comment

I was living in Los Angles during the Rodney King riots. The roits ended right after the first of the month, when government checks get mailed before the end of the month. There maybe some truth to the fact that the riots ended so people could go and cash their checks! That and the fact that the Korean merchants in southcentral where getting ready to shoot rioters in mass and stop the burning, looting and black on white and brown violence, which the LA PD was incapable of or didn't want to handle. 53 murdered and hundreds injured.

Read a few articles, that was sad and a poor choice of comparisons....still doesnt sway my opinion, that Newt is the best choice to lead us out of this mess we are in....

Just because he choose to say that wouldn't and IMO shouldn't be enough to make me abandon his campain...

Just like your paragraph above ....you obviously don't think that RP's poor choice of word(ing) with regard to Blacks and their welfare...isn't enough for you to lose hope for him....

Jake