PDA

View Full Version : Politics be damned.....

Nor_Cal_Angler
12-25-2011, 01:55 PM
Wishing you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!

From the Fire House!!!!!!

Jake

BonMallari
12-25-2011, 02:05 PM
not going to discuss politics today....so Merry Christmas to all my POTUS junkies...my best to you and your families in the upcoming New Year

starjack
12-25-2011, 02:27 PM
not going to discuss politics today....so Merry Christmas to all my POTUS junkies...my best to you and your families in the upcoming New Year

DITTO............

charly_t
12-25-2011, 06:43 PM
Same to all of you who read this :-) Grandson gave me one box of #4 shot for my 410..........good kid :-) Lots of other good stuff :-) I wish they would save their money because there is not a thing that I really need anymore. I do appreciate it though :-) Hope the New Year is very good for all of you.

road kill
12-25-2011, 06:48 PM
Same to all of you who read this :-) Grandson gave me one box of #4 shot for my 410..........good kid :-) Lots of other good stuff :-) I wish they would save their money because there is not a thing that I really need anymore. I do appreciate it though :-) Hope the New Year is very good for all of you.

HA!!!

That box of shells meant as much to him as it did to you!!

That is awesome, now go shoot them up!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all, and to all a GOOD NIGHT!!!!

stan b, Elvis and the redhead!!!

charly_t
12-25-2011, 08:00 PM
HA!!!

That box of shells meant as much to him as it did to you!!

That is awesome, now go shoot them up!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all, and to all a GOOD NIGHT!!!!

stan b, Elvis and the redhead!!!

You are correct. Probably be a long time before I shoot any of them. I can't hunt anymore so those shells get used for varmints that invade the yard. I love having #4s to shoot.........I have trouble finding them anymore for the 410 and he knows that :-)

starjack
12-26-2011, 11:22 AM
You are correct. Probably be a long time before I shoot any of them. I can't hunt anymore so those shells get used for varmints that invade the yard. I love having #4s to shoot.........I have trouble finding them anymore for the 410 and he knows that :-) Really you have trouble finding 4s We can get 410 4s easier than six shot. If you would need some i would gladly ship you some when you need them if its legal

Nor_Cal_Angler
12-26-2011, 12:02 PM
Happy Boxing Day.....

Ahhh what am I thinking....Who care's about the Britt's!!!!!!!

Our President sure doesn't....so why should I ;-);-)

Winston sends his regards,

Jake

charly_t
12-26-2011, 12:12 PM
You are correct. Probably be a long time before I shoot any of them. I can't hunt anymore so those shells get used for varmints that invade the yard. I love having #4s to shoot.........I have trouble finding them anymore for the 410 and he knows that :-) Really you have trouble finding 4s We can get 410 4s easier than six shot. If you would need some i would gladly ship you some when you need them if its legal

Thanks for the offer. I asked him where he got them so I know where to go now to buy them. Hubby keeps telling me to use a 12 or 20 ( not the 410 ) ........ gets more shot thrown that way, vbg.