PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love the "hypocrites" among the ..

Uncle Bill
12-27-2011, 05:56 PM
...Oracle of Omaha's crowd. Why doesn't this surprise me?

http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/patriotic-millionaires-for-higher-taxes-turn-out-not-to-be-so-patriotic-after-all/?utm_source=Say+Anything+Email+List&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=5445c6b524-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN

UB

PS..I see the blog has included one of Hew's favorite internet locations. Heh heh heh heh

Hew
12-27-2011, 06:05 PM
That's awesome. Will have to pass along to others.

Buzz
12-27-2011, 08:28 PM
Asking them to donate individually?

One of the stupidest things I've ever seen.

I think she makes herself look like an a$$.

M&K's Retrievers
12-27-2011, 09:41 PM

Why???????:confused:

Down East Labs 217
12-28-2011, 08:29 AM
If they wanted to pay more than they had their chance to prove it. She punked everyone of them.

They were there for a dog and pony show for their fellow Democrats. They truly don't want to pay more. They know that higher taxes will not happen so they are safe saying tax me. When put on the spot they all showed their true colors. I don't want to pay, or give the federal government my money.

No one does.

Richard

road kill
12-28-2011, 08:54 AM
Homina Homina!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFbDNyugmFk)

RK

Buzz
12-28-2011, 09:45 AM
If they wanted to pay more than they had their chance to prove it. She punked everyone of them.

They were there for a dog and pony show for their fellow Democrats. They truly don't want to pay more. They know that higher taxes will not happen so they are safe saying tax me. When put on the spot they all showed their true colors. I don't want to pay, or give the federal government my money.

No one does.

Richard

Really, she punked them? No, I think she looked like an a$$. They are there to get the rates raised on everyone in their income class because they think in will be in the best interest of the country. Making individual donations to the treasury accomplishes nothing toward that end. Only a dumb arse would take her up on her offer.

road kill
12-28-2011, 09:46 AM
Really, she punked them? No, I think she looked like an a$$. They are there to get the rates raised on everyone in their income class because they think in will be in the best interest of the country. Making individual donations to the treasury accomplishes nothing toward that end. Only a dumb arse would take her up on her offer.

Hey Buzz......if tax rates go UP on the 1%, who will actually pay??:confused:

Just askin'......

RK

ARay11
12-28-2011, 10:37 AM
If I spend my entire paycheck down at the TasteeFreeze instead of paying my mortgage... I don't need a raise....I need a kick in the a$$.

We don't need more tax $$... we need better fiscal resposibility.

Stop asking the American Taxpayer (regardless of how much they make) to pay down the deficit while you walk around with a double cherry slushie in your hand.

Amanda

Buzz
12-28-2011, 10:55 AM
Hey Buzz......if tax rates go UP on the 1%, who will actually pay??:confused:

Just askin'......

RK

Your boys seem to call openly for an increase in taxes on the bottom 50%.

What a better way to do it than to have it "trickle down" from the big boys.

Listening to you guys, you would never know that taxes are actually at historic lows. I know someone will bring up that taxes were lower 100 years ago. But that's because ya'll want to repeal the 20th century.

duckheads
12-28-2011, 11:16 AM

Listening to you guys, you would never know that taxes are actually at historic lows. I know someone will bring up that taxes were lower 100 years ago. But that's because ya'll want to repeal the 20th century.

And where is current spending? And Obama wants to increase the national debt limit again. I posted a u tube video awhile ago that showed you could take all of the top 1%'s money and it would only cover the spending for a short period of time. The increased spending has got to stop.

Hey Buzz do you run your company with a "spend your way out of debt" mentality? I am sure you don't and neither should the Federal Govt.

Uncle Bill
12-28-2011, 04:02 PM
And where is current spending? And Obama wants to increase the national debt limit again. I posted a u tube video awhile ago that showed you could take all of the top 1%'s money and it would only cover the spending for a short period of time. The increased spending has got to stop.

Hey Buzz do you run your company with a "spend your way out of debt" mentality? I am sure you don't and neither should the Federal Govt.

Furthermore, Even if ALL U.S. citizens were taxed 100% of their income, it would still NOT BE ENOUGH TO BALANCE THE FEDERAL BUDGET!!!

We'd still have to BORROW MONEY, just to maintain the staus quo. Yet this basic easily discovered bit of math isn't reported anywhere...especially anywhere Buzz and his Democrats might be informed. It won't be seen in the sycophantic MSP.

Oh BTW, just what would be wrong with the bottom 50% paying some income tax??? Be nice to see those SFN crowd have a little "skin in the game". Then maybe we could listen to their bitching and moaning about the way this country is run, and agree they then might have a right to their complaints.

I'd be willing to bet that the majority of the OWS crowd, regardless of which city they were protesting in, are not federal tax payers, and it would be my guess, except for the sales tax they get charged when purchasing an item, they pay zero taxes, period!

UB

Raymond Little
12-28-2011, 05:33 PM

Can you show me evidence where an increase in the tax rate increased $$ to the federal treasury? How many pages is our current tax code? Why is the tax code that many pages? Wonder why the tax code is that many pages?

The folks that make the radar detectors also make the radar, same with our goobment.

Nor_Cal_Angler
12-28-2011, 09:48 PM

Don't we file individually???

Sure its a collective once it reaches the IRS, but it's individual tax payed to the government each year...

NOT all you rich people pool together and pay more....

Fair is Fair...if one person's taxes go up they all go up...not just the bottom, not just the middle and not just the top.

Personally I don't want ANYONE's taxes to go up, save for the people that DO NOT PAY and recieve money back (or just end up breaking even)

What is so hard about going to a system that say's EVERYONE PAY THE SAME...

Not, oppps you made to much money, now give us somemore. Or opps you payed to much here is some back. Why can't we just Pay it once and be dont with it...why can't we say you made X...you owe X either pay it portionally with each check and your balance is 0 at the end of the year or pay it all in a lump sum at the end of the year

Like you made 50000 you owe 7500, I don't care how you pay it...but come april you owe 7500.

And I don't care if you made 20 lousy bucks all year you owe 3 of them to the rest of us!!!!!!! wooooaaaaa is you for not producing, or giving more of an effort to make more than 20 stinking dollars

Jake

sandyg
12-29-2011, 09:57 AM
fairtax.org

It will make every tax discussion a moot point.

7. We have a highly progressive income tax. The tax code rewards bad choices and punishes good ones. Russia has moved to a 13% flat tax. So we have Karl Marx's tax system and Russia has Steve Forbes. If you don't see a problem here, you are probably a registered democrat.
http://www.warroom.com/quick_start.php

road kill
12-29-2011, 09:57 AM

So......
Just out of curiosity...........if tax rates go UP on the 1%, who will actually pay??

Just askin'......:D

RK

Buzz
12-29-2011, 10:23 AM
So......
Just out of curiosity...........if tax rates go UP on the 1%, who will actually pay??

Just askin'......:D

RK

Refer back to post #10...

road kill
12-29-2011, 10:25 AM
Refer back to post #10...

That did not answer the question.

It's a pretty simple question, which part has you confused?

(BTW--it's rhetorical question and I am 100% certain you know the answer, OK 95% certain)

Happy New Year Buzz!!

I need to amend this, I am not coming at YOU Buzz.
My point is that the top 1% spends more on tax attorneys in a year than most people make in 10 years.
That is done to find the loopholes.
They will do that.

The middle class or working class is who will pay, not the 1% or the bottom feeders (as they generate NO income and pay no income taxes).

It's really not all that complicated to figure out that many of those in DC are amongst the 1% (or at least the 5%) of top earners in America.
Are any of you really foolish enough to believe that any of them want to give away any of their spoils??

These are the greediest people on earth........

RK

caryalsobrook
12-29-2011, 03:20 PM

You say taxes are at historical lows?? does that include the bottom 50% too???? Do you want to raise the taxes on the bottom 50% too??? If not DO YOU WANT TO REPEAL THE 20th CENTURY TOO??? Dont be concerned about answering because YOU NEVER DO!!!!!

Buzz
12-29-2011, 03:38 PM
You say taxes are at historical lows?? does that include the bottom 50% too???? Do you want to raise the taxes on the bottom 50% too??? If not DO YOU WANT TO REPEAL THE 20th CENTURY TOO??? Dont be concerned about answering because YOU NEVER DO!!!!!

I have a cool chart for that somewhere. I just need to find it.

Taxes are historically low for most income groups including the bottom 50%.

LokiMeister
01-01-2012, 07:44 PM
So Buzz, you don't think Warren Buffet is disingenuous to say "Tax me, I'll pay?" When he said that, I thought, "The IRS will take your money, jack a$$, send them a check.

As a small business owner, I am the most discriminated person in America. "Let's tax the small business owner, they got money..., after all, they hire the most people."