PDA

View Full Version : tisk tisk walker

Matt Weberpal
01-06-2012, 11:25 AM
http://www.waow.com/story/16459029/long-time-walker-aide-charged-with-felony-theft

road kill
01-06-2012, 11:29 AM
http://www.waow.com/story/16459029/long-time-walker-aide-charged-with-felony-theft

You are gonna feel pretty foolish when you find out the rest of the story.

Like maybe who initiated the investigation.:confused:

Walker, in an eight-minute conference call Thursday with reporters, said he was "very disappointed" about the alleged theft but emphasized that his office had been responsible for raising initial concerns about bookkeeping at Operation Freedom, an annual military appreciation day held at the Milwaukee County Zoo. Tom Nardelli, his chief of staff at the time, had contacted prosecutors about discrepancies in Operation Freedom's past records under Kavanaugh.

But the facts don't matter to you guys, does it???

Pretty sad......

RK

Eric Johnson
01-06-2012, 11:30 AM
Don't you mean "tsk, tsk Walker aide"? So far as I can read, Gov Walker doesn't have anything to do with it. Or, are you just using the liberal approach of tarring everyone within reach with the brush?

Eric

road kill
01-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Don't you mean "tsk, tsk Walker aide"? So far as I can read, Gov Walker doesn't have anything to do with it. Or, are you just using the liberal approach of tarring everyone within reach with the brush?

Eric

They don't care, these zealots just hate Walker, period.

I truly wonder what the plan is if they win the recall against the Governor?
Re-Raise taxes, re-increase the debt (which is gone now), re-install mandatory union membership and the expense to the State for deducting union dues and depositing those dues collected in "DA UNIONS" account??

That's a helluva platform to run on, ain't it?

Because Walker;
Balanced the budget
Reduced state spending
Reduced local property taxes
Eliminated any state employee lay offs
Eliminated mandatory membership to "DA UNION."

Oh, they lost their "RIGHT" to collective bargaining.
They call it a right, everyone else knows it is a "privilige" unless we all share it.

For this he is recalled???

RK

charly_t
01-06-2012, 12:46 PM

Re-Raise taxes, re-increase the debt (which is gone now), re-install mandatory union membership and the expense to the State for deducting union dues and depositing those dues collected in "DA UNIONS" account??

Because Walker;
Balanced the budget
Reduced state spending

They call it a right, everyone else knows it is a "privilige" unless we all share it.

RK

A lot of people do not have the ability to reason on their own anymore. It would seem that some of those calling for a recall might have that problem. :-)

Matt Weberpal
01-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Hey easy now, don't shoot the messenger.

Matt Weberpal
01-06-2012, 02:03 PM

Because Walker;
Balanced the budget
Reduced state spending

RK

How is he doing with creating all the jobs he talked about?

What is the net job number since walker took office?

Nor_Cal_Angler
01-06-2012, 02:14 PM

I don't live there, don't have a horse in the race (unitll he run's nationally :))

But to use the Democratic/Liberal/Progressive catch phrase of 2008-????

It's not job's created, it's jobs SAVED OR CREATED....

how many job's saved, regard's

Jake

Matt Weberpal
01-07-2012, 06:52 AM
I don't live there, don't have a horse in the race (unitll he run's nationally :))

But to use the Democratic/Liberal/Progressive catch phrase of 2008-????

It's not job's created, it's jobs SAVED OR CREATED....

how many job's saved, regard's

Jake

That's my point, why I said net jobs. Everyone talks about the jobs he has created but look at the jobs lost vs the national average.

road kill
01-07-2012, 06:53 AM
That's my point, why I said net jobs. Everyone talks about the jobs he has created but look at the jobs lost vs the national average.

Is that why you trying to recall him?

Not enough jobs created??:rolleyes:

RK

caryalsobrook
01-07-2012, 07:37 AM

RK
So far Walker has just nicked the tip of the iceberg. State employees really didn't have collective bargaining, they had MANDATORY mediation and the taxpayers just had to pay what the mediator determined.

High taxes, state income taxes, closed shop mandatory mediation, deficit spending, just to mane a few problems Wisconsin has. Tennessee is the largest manufacturer of autos in the US. Low taxes, right to work, no state income tax, no deficit spending, just to name a few advantages. Nissan, non-union after more than 20 years of the United Auto Workers trying to unionize. Saturn(GM), union and now closed, here. Gov. never creates jobs other than government jobs. They only destroy them. The PRIVATE sector creates jobs!!

Today, unions cannot survive without Gov. favoritism because thay cannot COMPETE as they are structured. The UAW has lost time and time again here, each time by a greater margin. they workers here have woke up and realized that their jobs are based on competion and NOT union representation.

The fight is not easy and it may take 20 years BUT IT CAN BE WON!

fjwrt
01-07-2012, 07:55 AM

the only jobs governments produce are government jobs, period. now they can make it easier for private companies to expand by creating less red tape or decreasing the cost(via taxes) of doing business.

Matt Weberpal
01-07-2012, 04:08 PM

RK

No, I'm not trying to recall him. I've made no effort to do so,have nothing to do with that. I hate being approached in parking lots with a recall list for anybody. He won the votes lets worry about a replacement. I'm sure we can do better for both sides.

He's Jv this is varsity

Nor_Cal_Angler
01-07-2012, 04:31 PM
No, I'm not trying to recall him. I've made no effort to do so,have nothing to do with that. I hate being approached in parking lots with a recall list for anybody. He won the votes lets worry about a replacement. I'm sure we can do better for both sides.

He's Jv this is varsity

Matt...

1. You missed my sarcasim....I thought you would be jumping for JOY about the job's SAVED....isn't that what liberal's call it now, you can forget job's created government doesnt use that number....:rolleyes:

Now mabybe I am wrong, I don't live there, but I do not remember him touting he was going to "CREATE" job's, what I do specifically remember is him saying that NO STATE employee would LOSE their job...I am sure some have, whenever someone give absolute's it never is accurate but I am sure that he has lived up to his end of the deal with regards to how many would have lost their job versus how many didn't.

2. JV, intresting.....Road Kill, please refresh him with the NUMBERS!!!!!!

Off the top, I think goes something like this....BALANCED BUDGET, CUT TAXES, STOPED RUN AWAY SPENDING....

Wis. Team L7 is missing a player regards,

Jake