PDA

View Full Version : Get involved, people!

1tulip
01-08-2012, 10:53 PM
You have a county level GOP organization. If you went there to volunteer to help get out the vote you would be treated like a hero. Because that's what you'd be! When you get involved, you'll be getting inside information about what is happening in your area and in your state. Me, I'm a political junkie, so I enjoy having the straight scoop about our area politics, without having to get information from our media. Another great thing about being in the game... you'll meet some great people who think like you do.

The Democrats have an incredible "ground game." Really, their machine is like a colossus. They are rolling in cash and can hire unlimited numbers of people to walk your neighborhoods and get their voters identified. And they will make sure that every single one of them gets to the polls on election day.

I am a precinct captain, and I'll be a site director at one of the locations on caucus day February 4th. I'm going to the county convention, and the state convention. God willing, I'll be in Tampa for the Republican National Convention.

We do a lot of whining on POTUS. But there is so much more we can be doing and I encourage all of you to sign up for the fight. Find out where your county headquarters are and get yourself down there, roll up your sleeves and get to work.

We have a nation to save.