PDA

View Full Version : Help ...

ARay11
01-12-2012, 12:47 PM
I was a "casual" RTF user. Every now and then buying or selling a little equipment, reading the good stuff on the training forum, always watching for a good deal on a great dog, keepin up with the who did and what said

... and then I clicked on POTUS....

At first I was just reading it... never commenting...

Then, my addiction worsened and I began "fact checking" and, yes, even getting involved in the R primary info...

I was bent. I had to have POTUS at least once a week... then daily...and now....well, the monkey has me.

I gave up using my hubby's login...and created my own. Now I can POTUS whenever, wherever...even on my iPad.

I've even commented...more than once...

Now here I am...creating a post...

new POTUS Junkie regards,

Amanda

road kill
01-12-2012, 12:52 PM
I was a "casual" RTF user. Every now and then buying or selling a little equipment, reading the good stuff on the training forum, always watching for a good deal on a great dog, keepin up with the who did and what said

Then, my addiction worsened and I began "fact checking" and, yes, even getting involved in the R primary info...

I was bent. I had to have POTUS at least once a week... then daily...and now....well, the monkey has me.

I gave up using my hubby's login...and created my own. Now I can POTUS whenever, wherever...even on my iPad.

Amanda

Welcome!

There is no known cure!

Just saying..........

RK

Franco
01-12-2012, 03:11 PM

Amanda

Anyone with an open mind is always welcomed!

That's because we need more of them here at POTUS.

You'll need a liitle thick skin when dealing with some of the social neanderthals;-)

road kill
01-12-2012, 04:00 PM
Anyone with an open mind is always welcomed!
Like YOU??
That's because we need more of them here at POTUS.

You'll need a liitle thick skin when dealing with some of the social neanderthals;-)

Nice Franco, real nice..........:rolleyes:

RK

BonMallari
01-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Welcome ARay11, doesnt really matter if you have an open mind here on the POTUS, because no one here is going to change your mind or political convictions, and it doesnt matter if your social convictions are neanderthal or progressive...we wont ask,and you dont have to tell

Gerry Clinchy
01-12-2012, 05:37 PM
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=04543faf73&view=att&th=134d43e218aa8295&attid=0.1&disp=safe&realattid=47fad9373b352e8b_0.1&zw

Welcome Aray11 ...

I don't know if this little video will open or not ... it's a part of a Reagan speech.

I don't believe that Reagan was necessarily one of our greatest Presidents, but he projected a charisma and a sincerity that won people's hearts.

M&K's Retrievers
01-12-2012, 05:45 PM
Welcome, ARay11! Looks like we are near the same neck of the woods. Lake Texoma here.

Buzz
01-12-2012, 05:57 PM
And here I have been slow but sure weaning myself off of it. I just have to stop in now and then to offer an opposing view so it doesn't become a total echo chamber.

charly_t
01-12-2012, 06:19 PM

Amanda

Welcome. It is addicting. My first post was to alert people ( dog people ) to a bad law up for the vote here in Oklahoma. We breeders needed help fighting these. Anyhow even though I have not hunted in years I looked around and discovered this forum.........It's great. vbg

Marvin S
01-12-2012, 07:21 PM

Amanda

There was a Ray from your part of the country that ran big dogs - any relation?

All levels on here - some are or were serious trainers - some had some success - most are very smart ;-), as you follow the posts you will figure that for yourself. We tend to slam people who post stupid things, IOM. & some of them can't take the heat, though we also tend to stick up for those who deserve that help.

There are some refreshing points of view. There are some idealogues but for the most part the discussions are informative. One of the neat things about dogging is it's not inexpensive, so your resume in real life needs to be fairly up to date to afford the sport, which means most who participate are on the right side of the Belle Curve, though there is a question about the PaulBots :-P. R-Money is pretty funny.

Some posters are a must read!!!!!!!!

Franco
01-12-2012, 07:31 PM

All levels on here - some are or were serious trainers - some had some success - most are very smart ;-), as you follow the posts you will figure that for yourself. We tend to slam people who post stupid things, IOM. & some of them can't take the heat, though we also tend to stick up for those who deserve that help.

There are some refreshing points of view. There are some idealogues but for the most part the discussions are informative. One of the neat things about dogging is it's not inexpensive, so your resume in real life needs to be fairly up to date to afford the sport, which means most who participate are on the right side of the Belle Curve, though there is a question about the PaulBots :-P. R-Money is pretty funny.

I am glad to know that you still have a sense of humor.

Don't forget who encouraged you to ride the Giants through the playoffs 4 years ago. We both cleaned up;-)

I truely want to see GB win but, by less than 7.5 points this weekend.
It is written :o

road kill
01-12-2012, 07:42 PM

Marvin,

I used to have some money, but I spent some on babes, some on bikes (motorcycles) some on booze some on gambling and some on dogs.

Unfortunately, I squandered the rest...............:(

RK

ARay11
01-14-2012, 01:57 PM

Our biggest dogs are MH's...but maybe one day.....:)

ARay11
01-14-2012, 02:00 PM
Welcome, ARay11! Looks like we are near the same neck of the woods. Lake Texoma here.

Hi Mike! Great to meet you... we are about 100 miles from Texoma...not too far! :)