PDA

View Full Version : Hey Buzz, GDG Q

luvmylabs23139
01-18-2012, 10:13 AM
How is that little cute pup doing? Who won the name battle? How about a few new pics!:D

Buzz
01-18-2012, 01:08 PM
I'll get right on it after I take care of a few things here at work. Thanks for asking, she is a sweetie!

road kill
01-18-2012, 01:22 PM
I'll get right on it after I take care of a few things here at work. Thanks for asking, she is a sweetie!

Buzz, post the one you sent me!

That was awesome!!

stan b

Buzz
01-18-2012, 03:10 PM
Good idea Stan! Although I need to get some more pictures taken. She's not going to be a puppy for very long.

I have settled on calling her Peerless. It didn't go over very well at first, but it seems to be growing on everyone. I wanted to call her that because there isn't another like her, although some very similar should show up soon if the breeding between Raven's sister Bling and Willie takes.

I have not decided on a registration name, but I'm thinking of something like:

Moneybird's One and Only
Moneybird's Singular Sensation
Moneybird's One of a Kind
Moneybird's Broke the Mold
etc.

Any suggestions?

Here is a rare moment of her sitting still in my office!

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n3/davebezesky/Peerless10weeks.jpg

Peerless' first snoot full of a SD Rooster!
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n3/davebezesky/PeerlessPheasant.jpg

Lesa Cozens Dauphin
01-18-2012, 03:20 PM
Peerless! Cool name. I am particular to Moneybird's Singular Sensation. Was one of the ones to suggest it on the other thread. Looks like she is very interested in the pheasant.
I hope you have lots and lots of good times with her.

lesa c

luvmylabs23139
01-18-2012, 03:33 PM
She is very cute! Have fun with her.

Jim Danis
01-18-2012, 04:19 PM
She's a great looking pup!

I just lost my 2 1/2 yr old dog and am starting to think about another pup. Kind of hard not to when your on this site all the time and you have a wife and kids asking you bout getting another one also.

starjack
01-18-2012, 05:32 PM

I just lost my 2 1/2 yr old dog and am starting to think about another pup. Kind of hard not to when your on this site all the time and you have a wife and kids asking you bout getting another one also.

Sorry for lost loss at such a young age :( I t sucks it just plain sucks no matter what age

Julie R.
01-18-2012, 06:25 PM
Buzz, she's a great looking puppy and love the name Peerless. Looks like you lucked out!

And for Jim D., sorry about your loss--it's never easy but seems especially cruel to lose one in the prime of its life. I happen to think, not only that puppy breath is pretty good medicine to help heal a broken heart, but that there's also a reason so many of us on this site have more than one dog. It's just too painful to lose one and not have any dogs in the house.

luvmylabs23139
01-18-2012, 07:16 PM

So sorry for your loss. I lost one of mine when he was only 5. Somehow it is harder if they are young rather than knowing they had a long wonderful life.
Sounds like the rest of the family is ready for a new member.

road kill
01-18-2012, 07:35 PM
I believe that beautiful little girl came to Buzz for a reason.

I think it will be fun hearing of the progress and the magic "Peerless" brings into his world.

Just sayin'..........

RK

Franco
01-18-2012, 08:07 PM
Buzz, I hope you are taking those dogs hunting! All FTing ain't right.

;-)

luvmylabs23139
01-18-2012, 08:13 PM
I believe that beautiful little girl came to Buzz for a reason.

I think it will be fun hearing of the progress and the magic "Peerless" brings into his world.

Just sayin'..........

RK

Did he send the pic you were talking about?

joel druley
01-18-2012, 08:22 PM
Buzz:
She is one very good looking pup. I like her name...great options for the AKC name too.
It appears to me that a new pup will create more opportunities to "get out of the office".
SD winter is going to be much shorter this year and after the previous two it is a nice relief.

Buzz
01-18-2012, 11:02 PM
I am glad someone but me likes Peerless. I have been taking a lot of stuff over it and finally decided that the only one who has to be satisfied with my dog's name is me. I hope she is a good one.

Jim, assuming the dog you lost is the one in the avatar. Nice looking dog. Sorry to hear you lost him so young. I think you need to take the leap. At least start researching it! As one who is raising one right now though, I will say that house training them in winter is fun. :rolleyes:

Franco, yes we hunt, this year even the trial dogs. Imagine my surprise recently running the qual and open at my club trial that Mick, the dog I had been let break on downed rosters went and broke in both stakes!

menmon
01-19-2012, 10:49 AM
That is a very good looking girl!!!

Buzz
01-19-2012, 11:44 AM
That is a very good looking girl!!!

Mike,

She looks like she will have a much better head on her than Raven. She has a VERY nice coat for a puppy, so I think she did inherit her mom's coat which is what I was hoping for. The cold weather doesn't seem to phase her.

What I really hope is that she marks and runs straight like Mom and has lots of desire but a level head like her Dad!

starjack
01-19-2012, 12:56 PM
Buzz is the dog in your avatar the father cause that is one strong looking dog.

Buzz
01-19-2012, 02:07 PM
Buzz is the dog in your avatar the father cause that is one strong looking dog.

No that is momma, one of my trial dogs. She is really built well, not a great head but the rest of her is really put together; she lost a little nursing a puppy and laying around for awhile. But she's back to work now.

Here is the little booger's pedigree:

http://www.gooddoginfo.com/gdc/asp/viewpedigree.asp?DogNo=102081

This is her dad:

http://jeffgoodwin.com/PreNational2009/images/33-0485_0017496-willie-33.jpg

http://jeffgoodwin.com/PreNational2009/images/33-0485_0017531-willie-33.jpg

http://jeffgoodwin.com/PreNational2009/images/33-0485_0017545-willie-33.jpg

road kill
01-19-2012, 02:11 PM
Did he send the pic you were talking about?

Yes, it's the one with the rooster.

RK

starjack
01-19-2012, 04:57 PM
That is a loaded pedigree has some of the same blood as my male. I kinda droped the ball with him. It was one of them things if i new then what i know now. But he is still one hell of a dog out in the field:D