PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Paul's foreign policy

cpj
01-19-2012, 03:37 PM
If you haven't done your own research and blindly trust the media and the neo-cons I urge you to spend 20 min. listening to RP's speech at the Values Voters Summit on Youtube. His foreign policy is based on biblical principles and the constitution. He explains other positions as well.
I'd also recommend Youtubing "Ron Paul predictions". He gave a speech on the floor of the house in '02 predicting alot of the mess happening now.

Franco
01-19-2012, 07:33 PM
This is one of my favorite RP debates on Foreign Policy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn5A3VhQI4U&feature=related

P S
The video of RP exposing O'Reilly's Foreign Policy ineptness is classic!

Uncle Bill
01-20-2012, 11:28 AM
This is one of my favorite RP debates on Foreign Policy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn5A3VhQI4U&feature=related

P S
The video of RP exposing O'Reilly's Foreign Policy ineptness is classic!

And O'Reilly is running for ??????? Speaking of being narcissistic, have you checked the dude looking at you when you shave?

Gotta wonder if Ron Paul knows you also picked LSU, and the Saints. Might he then look upon your endorsment like a Romney being endorsed by McCain?

I'm awaiting a poll that asks the age of the RP voters, and then finds out their primary reason why. My suspicion is the vast majority are in their 20's, and all of them are in favor of a dude that would legalize their pot habit. If you believe that crowd gives a FRA about his other 'policies', like the ignorance of the members of the military that promote him to end their jobs, sounds almost like the 'fools' that elected the current POTUS.

UB

road kill
01-20-2012, 11:49 AM
Is this Dr. Pauls foreign policy??

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv110/zcry/anim/bird/sand.jpg

RK

Franco
01-20-2012, 01:06 PM
Y'all can war monger all you want to but RP's Foreign Policy is the only sane one out there.

Do any of you deny that we are growing Islamic Terrorism?

That policing the world and borrowing from China to do so is in our best interest?

That sending money to foreign despots hoping they will be our friends is sound policy?

Maintaining military bases in Germany, S Korea, Japan and elsewhere is keeping us safer?

Those opposed to PR's Foreign Policy are driven by fear. No different than the fear that was placed upon us about Communism after WW2. A system that collapsed on its lack of merit and not the wars we fought like in Vietnam.

All we are currently doing is making the Chinese stronger and richer all the while we are making the dollar less valuable and sending our young military folks into harms way needlessly.

road kill
01-20-2012, 01:09 PM
Y'all can war monger all you want to but RP's Foreign Policy is the only sane one out there.

Yes I do.....Islamists are growing Islamic terrorism.

That policing the world and borrowing from China to do so is in our best interest?

That sending money to foreign despots hoping they will be our friends is sound policy?
That is why we need our own oil supply.

Maintaining military bases in Germany, S Korea, Japan and elsewhere is keeping us safer?

Those opposed to PR's Foreign Policy are driven by fear. No different than the fear that was placed upon us about Communism after WW2. A system that collapsed on its lack of merit and not the wars we fought like in Vietnam.

All we are currently doing is making the Chinese stronger and richer all the while we are making the dollar less valuable and sending our young military folks into harms way needlessly.

Don't know why I bothered with an answer.
It fell on deaf ears.........

RK

Franco
01-20-2012, 01:16 PM
RK, YOU are the one that has his head buried in the sand, not RP!

Saudi Arabia is the world's largest sponsor of Islamic Terror and yet our policy is that they are an allie.

Pakistan has nukes, hates out guts yet we send the 50 billion a year!

Because of our ploicy, Turkey is becoming radicalized.

Keep supporting our sick Foreign Policy and living in denial.

road kill
01-20-2012, 01:18 PM
RK, YOU are the one that has his head buried in the sand, not RP!

Saudi Arabia is the world's largest sponsor of Islamic Terror and yet our policy is that they are an allie.

Pakistan has nukes, hates out guts yet we send the 50 billion a year!

Because of our ploicy, Turkey is becoming radicalized.

Keep supporting our sick Foreign Policy and living in denial.

Like I said.........

RK

Franco
01-20-2012, 01:19 PM
You didn't say anything because you can NOT articulate a position!

BonMallari
01-20-2012, 01:23 PM

Franco : you have been throwing the phrase "war monger" around a lot lately...where has anyone on here expressed their zeal for going to war. Do you really think anyone on here relishes the fact that their sons,daughters, and friends may be killed if we get into war...

You use of the "war monger" tag reeks of the 60's crowd, those associated with the anti Vietnam crowd, maybe that was you back then, but no one really wants war..You claim Barry Goldwater as one of your true conservatives, but history shows that he was considered a "war monger" and it was that fear that led to his getting trounced in the election...

and maintaining bases overseas is very important...one needs to look no further than the Philipines, they thought they could do so much better when they closed the bases and kick out the Americans...well look what has happened, you now have Abu Sayef,the country is poor and in turmoil, it is more corrupt than ever...Not all the bases overseas are necessary, but many are needed for logistics purposes

road kill
01-20-2012, 01:25 PM
You didn't say anything because you can NOT articulate a position!
Nice, I pointed out how I disagreed with your post, now comes the personal stuff.

That's right Franco, anyone that disagree's with Dr Paul can't articulate like you.

You are a zealot for a cult, led by a guy that can't pass a bill after 24 years in Congress, yet he is the only guy that can save us.

Is that articulate enough for you?
Do you realize that people like you have actually turned rational peopl;e away from Paul??

Seriously............

RK

Franco
01-20-2012, 01:26 PM
Franco : you have been throwing the phrase "war monger" around a lot lately...where has anyone on here expressed their zeal for going to war. Do you really think anyone on here relishes the fact that their sons,daughters, and friends may be killed if we get into war...

You use of the "war monger" tag reeks of the 60's crowd, those associated with the anti Vietnam crowd, maybe that was you back then, but no one really wants war..You claim Barry Goldwater as one of your true conservatives, but history shows that he was considered a "war monger" and it was that fear that led to his getting trounced in the election...

I never said Goldwater was perfect. He was a much better option than LBJ and was also a traditional Conservative.
Several war mongers here on POTUS. The ones advocation war with Iran specifically.

Franco
01-20-2012, 01:27 PM
Nice, I pointed out how I disagreed with your post, now comes the personal stuff.

That's right Franco, anyone that disagree's with Dr Paul can't articulate like you.

You are a zealot for a cult, led by a guy that can't pass a bill after 24 years in Congress, yet he is the only guy that can save us.

Is that articulate enough for you?
Do you realize that people like you have actually turned rational peopl;e away from Paul??

Seriously............

RK

Half a sentence articulates your postion?

And, if you really think we are not growing Islamic Terrorism you may want to stick with watching Captain Kangeroo.

road kill
01-20-2012, 01:28 PM
I never said Goldwater was perfect. He was a much better option than LBJ and was also a traditional Conservative.
Several war mongers here on POTUS. The ones advocation war with Iran specifically.
Do you think RP is perfect?

If not.....what are his flaws??

RK

road kill
01-20-2012, 01:28 PM
Half a sentence articulates your postion?

And, if you really think we are not growing Islamic Terrorism you may want to sick with watching Captain Kangeroo.

Is this your idea of articulate???;-)

Just askin'........

RK

Franco
01-20-2012, 01:30 PM
His biggest flaw is his speaking syle. He is not a slick politician lke many.

I disagree with him on Abortion. Reproductive rights should be the woman's choice.

But, I agree with him on his Domestic and Foreign Policies.

Franco
01-20-2012, 01:32 PM
Is this your idea of articulate???;-)

Just askin'........

RK

Go ahead dodge it. Changing the subject again?

Why don't you write a couple of sentences, maybe a paragragh or two about why you support our current Foreign Policy? Tell us how our policy is not growng Islamic terror.

road kill
01-20-2012, 01:40 PM
Go ahead dodge it. Changing the subject again?

Why don't you write a couple of sentences, maybe a paragragh or two about why you support our current Foreign Policy?
I met it head on.
You accuse me of being inarticulate, in that same post you misspelled a word.
I don't care, but then all I accused you of is being an RP zealot.
You dodged that accusation.

I believe in a strong global presence for the USA.:D

If we are drawn into a war....WIN IT!!!!

BTW--I truly believe there is only 1 reason you like RP, the same as most of the rest of his followers.;-)

RK

Franco
01-20-2012, 01:48 PM
I support RP 100% because he is what this country so sorely needs.

Sanity in both Domestic and Foreign Policy!

Y'all are so critical of Obama yet you and others support the Bush/Obama Foreign Policy.

Tell me where that makes any sense?

WE are in wars we can NOT win. This is not WW2 where armies face one another. We have grown Islamic Terror 100 fold.

The misssion RP voted for was to get OBL, not spending a trillion building corrupt governments in A'stan and Iraq!

BonMallari
01-20-2012, 01:54 PM

Y'all are so critical of Obama yet you and others support the Bush/Obama Foreign Policy.

When did it become the Bush/Obama foreign policy...is Dick Cheney still around :rolleyes:..I didnt realize BHO was carrying on and lockstep with the last admin...

road kill
01-20-2012, 01:54 PM

WE are in wars we can NOT win.
I don't think you have read or remember too many of my "inarticulate" posts.
Otherwise you would know better.:cool:

RK

Franco
01-20-2012, 01:57 PM

RK

Keep dodging, I knew you couldn't write it!

As the other poster wrote. "you have NO game";-)

Franco
01-20-2012, 01:57 PM
When did it become the Bush/Obama foreign policy...is Dick Cheney still around :rolleyes:..I didnt realize BHO was carrying on and lockstep with the last admin...

Some minor tweeks but the policy is the same. We are still in Iraq and we are still in A'stan!

huntinman
01-20-2012, 02:05 PM

RK

RK. You are wasting your time trying to reason with a Ron Paul groupie. You would be much better off smashing your big toe with a hammer. You would get to the point a lot quicker and the pain wouldn't last too long...

Anyone that actually believes that Ron Paul is a serious contender for anything other than his current position has been smoking way too much wacky weed. He is this generations Lyndon Larouche... just a presidential gadfly.

road kill
01-20-2012, 02:25 PM
RK. You are wasting your time trying to reason with a Ron Paul groupie. You would be much better off smashing your big toe with a hammer. You would get to the point a lot quicker and the pain wouldn't last too long...

Anyone that actually believes that Ron Paul is a serious contender for anything other than his current position has been smoking way too much wacky weed. He is this generations Lyndon Larouche... just a presidential gadfly.
I understand, believe me.:rolleyes:

Without game regards........

RK

cpj
01-20-2012, 09:00 PM
One of our 'ol F/T friends who converted to bomb dog trainer called me from Afghanistan three days ago. He spent 20 minutes telling me about all of the money we are throwing away over there. Two 10 million dollar a piece blimps have floated away, 18 wheelers running 24/7 hauling in water and hauling out waste, 200 million dollar rental for an airstrip in a neighboring country, 1000 truckloads of food sitting on the Pakistan border that they won't let cross because the want more money. Women on base using their bodies as currency to get things they want or need, 50 plus women on base sent home in the last few months because they are pregnant. That's just the stuff I remember.

Gerry Clinchy
01-21-2012, 03:13 PM
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1389827493001/intelligence-officer-ron-pauls-right-on-iran/?playlist_id=87185&intcmp=obnetwork

Very interesting insight on Ron Paul being correct on his Iran position.

Seems counter-intuitive to us, but not to this intelligence officer.

cpj
01-21-2012, 07:00 PM
Saw that last week Jerry, but the guy must be crazy!! We're supposed to want to bomb everybody, it's the new republican way. People forget Dr. Paul was one of four congressmen to support Reagan in '76 when The Gipper was the outsider.