PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's CNN debate

BonMallari
01-19-2012, 08:50 PM
kind of disappointed and ashamed of ALL the candidates tonite...tonight they ALL played into the R stereotype, they were petty, they spent more time attacking each other, they spent more time trying to be the biggest baddest hard azzz on stage...its no wonder why the R party is struggling in a year when beating the incumbent should be a slam dunk

I am sick and tired of hearing about their records in office..we all know what they are....I want POSITIVE messages, Santorum doesnt deliver that, Gingrich tries but falls short and spend more time redefining a congressional record that makes him look like he is out of touch with modern day, Romney is trying but has to spend most of his time fending off the attacks, Ron Paul cant answer a question without bending it to fit his message,rather annoying

the debate was a letdown after Monday's debate...maybe when I watch the replay, I will see that I missed something, but I doubt it

Franco
01-19-2012, 09:03 PM
I thought the debate was telling. I want to see how a candidate handles the pressure and the answers.

Lets try this;

Rank how you felt the candidates performed in the debate and omit your favorite. For instance, my rank from tonight omits RP who I thouht won more fans tonight.

1 Santorum
2 Rmoney
3 Gingrich

Brad Turner
01-19-2012, 09:08 PM
I have to disagree with you Bon. I feel like these debates are a stage for these candidates to show their differences. Sometimes they just have to "call BS." the only one who seemed to be doing that tonight was Santorum. While I don't care for "mud-slinging," I do feel the differences need to be pointed out.

FWIW...

Romney
Gingrich
Ron Paul

Omitting my favorite, who I felt won tonight.

BonMallari
01-19-2012, 09:27 PM
I thought the debate was telling. I want to see how a candidate handles the pressure and the answers.

Lets try this;

Rank how you felt the candidates performed in the debate and omit your favorite. For instance, my rank from tonight omits RP who I thouht won more fans tonight.

1 Santorum
2 Rmoney
3 Gingrich

ok I will omit Romney since of the four remaining he would be my choice...

1. Santorum
2. Paul
3. Gingrich

here is why;

Santorum, looked like he had one target in mind,Gingrich, I think he made his case and hit his target very hard, he did not endear himself to minorities and really played to the evangelical right

Paul : got no respect from CNN/John King and wasnt really given the chances to state his case, but as I mentioned before he has an annoying habit of not answering the question directly, sometimes without answering it

Gingrich : he might have gotten the sympathy of the crowd early, but I think it put him in "angry Newt" mode...Newt seemed the most petty, and furthers the notion that he is good ole establishment R even though he tries to cloak himself in the Reagan limelight

Jacob Hawkes
01-19-2012, 09:32 PM
Newt OWNED again. Even the CNN experts concede that.

Franco
01-19-2012, 09:41 PM
ok I will omit Romney since of the four remaining he would be my choice...

1. Santorum
2. Paul
3. Gingrich

here is why;

Santorum, looked like he had one target in mind,Gingrich, I think he made his case and hit his target very hard, he did not endear himself to minorities and really played to the evangelical right

Paul : got no respect from CNN/John King and wasnt really given the chances to state his case, but as I mentioned before he has an annoying habit of not answering the question directly, sometimes without answering it

Gingrich : he might have gotten the sympathy of the crowd early, but I think it put him in "angry Newt" mode...Newt seemed the most petty, and furthers the notion that he is good ole establishment R even though he tries to cloak himself in the Reagan limelight

I think Santorum's only shot at winning SC is to go after the Newt who has experienced a surge from the early week debate and the fact that Newt is an easy target. Santorum projects himself well and has that young tough CEO image with a hint of charism. Is America ready for a Catholic Italian President?

I'll pass commenting on Newt.

RP doen't give the easy answer(bandaide) and instead explains root cause with his answers(foundation of solutions). Which I will admit loses some folks. And, that is one reason why I like him; he understands the dynanmics!

Franco
01-19-2012, 09:41 PM
Newt OWNED again. Even the CNN experts concede that.

We must be watching different CNNs.

Jacob Hawkes
01-19-2012, 09:46 PM
Anderson Cooper 360 is on right now.

Franco
01-19-2012, 09:48 PM
Anderson Cooper 360 is on right now.
Yup, he is on with a panal. They've been critical of all the candidates except RP. They haven't even mentioned him yet.

Hew
01-20-2012, 05:28 AM
I have to disagree with you Bon. I feel like these debates are a stage for these candidates to show their differences. Sometimes they just have to "call BS." the only one who seemed to be doing that tonight was Santorum. While I don't care for "mud-slinging," I do feel the differences need to be pointed out.
Exactly. It's the primaries for cripes sake...there will be blood. Always has been, always will be. Better to get the questions about Bain Capital, Newt's willy and Ron Paul's sanity out of the way now than to let David Axelrod go to town on them next October. At the end of the day, 95% of the supporters of the losing candidates will swallow their pride and vote for the party's nominee.

Ain't that right, Buzz? :-P

caryalsobrook
01-20-2012, 07:20 AM
It is interesting how each sees the same debate and comes away with different opinions.

Mine. Santorum appeared to me to be the most fiscally liberal. His idea of needs testing for SS is right down the alley of those who advocate income redistribution. result would be that those who pay the taxes and save for retirement themselves would not be the beneficiaries of their responsible actions. Then he advocated a different tax rate for manufacturing as opposed to other businesses. Might as well have a tariff as in the old days. I could not believe he calls himself a conservative.

Romney seems to be running NOT to lose rather than to win.

Newt got off track in Iowa when he got so mad and got vindictive. Thought he was done but now maybe not. If he can survive in the heart of the Bible belt and can stay on track, who knows.

The best line of the night belonged to RP when he said that "when he had a pregnant woman as a patient, he actually had two patients". You might not agree with his position but he made it clear as to what it was in a very simple way. Then he got off point when talking about securing the border by talking about the wars. Two entirely different issues.

No matter what the result of the SC primaries, I expect them to be a real shocker for future primaries. I have no idea how it will come out but can't wait to see it.

Just my thoughts.:)

luvmylabs23139
01-20-2012, 07:44 AM
I have to admit that I only saw the first 30 seconds of the debate. Hubby flipped the channel after the first question before the answer.
As he said, who cares about his personal life 20 years ago.
I have to agree. Both of us never gave a darn about Clinton and Monica. We cared and were ticked that the POTUS lied under oath.

road kill
01-20-2012, 07:53 AM
I don't think much of Gingrich.

But to put it terms I understand;

GAME, SET & MATCH.....Gingrich!!!:D

RK

caryalsobrook
01-20-2012, 08:03 AM
I don't think much of Gingrich.

But to put it terms I understand;

GAME, SET & MATCH.....Gingrich!!!:D

RK

Just remember, it ain't over till the fat lady sings. I'm not sure if she has even gotten to the stage yet!:p

road kill
01-20-2012, 08:12 AM
Just remember, it ain't over till the fat lady sings. I'm not sure if she has even gotten to the stage yet!:p
I was basically talking about last nite.
That's all.

RK

caryalsobrook
01-20-2012, 08:46 AM
I was basically talking about last nite.
That's all.

RK
I am about as undecided as they get. I just want somebody that will beat the guy who works for the American people and calls us "a little soft and lazy". I would vote for a uh... dog before I would vote for him.:mad:

huntinman
01-20-2012, 09:22 AM
Gingrich, I like his fighter's spirit.

Romney, intelligent, presidential, but like Cary said...playing defense.

Ron Paul, smart on the economy... disqualifies himself with loony foreign policy.

Santorum, sanctimonius, annoying, reminds me of a little yapping dog. Needs to be NEWTered like John King was.

Franco
01-20-2012, 09:33 AM
It is interesting how each sees the same debate and comes away with different opinions.

Mine. Santorum appeared to me to be the most fiscally liberal. His idea of needs testing for SS is right down the alley of those who advocate income redistribution. result would be that those who pay the taxes and save for retirement themselves would not be the beneficiaries of their responsible actions. Then he advocated a different tax rate for manufacturing as opposed to other businesses. Might as well have a tariff as in the old days. I could not believe he calls himself a conservative.

Romney seems to be running NOT to lose rather than to win.

Newt got off track in Iowa when he got so mad and got vindictive. Thought he was done but now maybe not. If he can survive in the heart of the Bible belt and can stay on track, who knows.

The best line of the night belonged to RP when he said that "when he had a pregnant woman as a patient, he actually had two patients". You might not agree with his position but he made it clear as to what it was in a very simple way. Then he got off point when talking about securing the border by talking about the wars. Two entirely different issues.

No matter what the result of the SC primaries, I expect them to be a real shocker for future primaries. I have no idea how it will come out but can't wait to see it.

Just my thoughts.:)

No doubt about it! But, IMO he did the best last night with the SC voters. One third of the SC Rebubs are Evangelical and he did a great job appealing to them.

I wouldn't vote for the guy but then, I wouldn't vote for Newt. Both are big government, big spending war mongering types;-)

caryalsobrook
01-20-2012, 10:07 AM
Gingrich, I like his fighter's spirit.

Romney, intelligent, presidential, but like Cary said...playing defense.

Ron Paul, smart on the economy... disqualifies himself with loony foreign policy.

Santorum, sanctimonius, annoying, reminds me of a little yapping dog. Needs to be NEWTered like John King was.

Good to see you on again Huntinman. Still waiting to hear you have a pup out of you know who.:) Any near plans for pupies out of her anytime soon?

caryalsobrook
01-20-2012, 10:10 AM
No doubt about it! But, IMO he did the best last night with the SC voters. One third of the SC Rebubs are Evangelical and he did a great job appealing to them.

I wouldn't vote for the guy but then, I wouldn't vote for Newt. Both are big government, big spending war mongering types;-)
That's why that primary is so interesting. If I had to guess, Evangelicals pay much more attention to economy. result then is either Ginrich surges or Romney may lock it up. My guess is Santorum tanks and maybe last debate for him. RP could also make a big difference.

huntinman
01-20-2012, 10:31 AM
Good to see you on again Huntinman. Still waiting to hear you have a pup out of you know who.:) Any near plans for pupies out of her anytime soon?

Thanks Cary! No pups in the immediate future... she is running her first trial since the derby days this weekend in Niland CA. They were going to breed her last fall, but the heat cycle never happened till too late for thier trial plans...

mudminnow
01-20-2012, 11:15 AM
The evangelical vote only matters in the upstate of south carolina. The rest of the state is much more liberal and call themselves evangelical so they feel good about themselves (Hyperbole, sort of) and we like to call them "sourtheners" They live in the south but act like liberal north. I have a bad feeling romney will get it with Newt and paul at a tie for second. Paul has alot more support here than the media is portraying and I think folks will be suprised. Especially after the debate where Newt and Romney looked like arrogant jerks that will say anything to get elected and Santorum has the Right to work baggage

caryalsobrook
01-20-2012, 12:12 PM
The evangelical vote only matters in the upstate of south carolina. The rest of the state is much more liberal and call themselves evangelical so they feel good about themselves (Hyperbole, sort of) and we like to call them "sourtheners" They live in the south but act like liberal north. I have a bad feeling romney will get it with Newt and paul at a tie for second. Paul has alot more support here than the media is portraying and I think folks will be suprised. Especially after the debate where Newt and Romney looked like arrogant jerks that will say anything to get elected and Santorum has the Right to work baggage
How do you think the evangelicals split and how do the sourtheners split?

BonMallari
01-20-2012, 12:32 PM
How do you think the evangelicals split and how do the sourtheners split?

we will find out in about 36 hours...;)

caryalsobrook
01-20-2012, 12:36 PM
we will find out in about 36 hours...;)

Damn it's fun to rate the bookies though!:p

mudminnow
01-20-2012, 01:04 PM
evangelicals: will be a majority for santorum,...but there numbers are not as big as folks think in SC, just in the northwest part.
Sourtherners: Probably about 65-70% Romney and the rest gingrich

There is a really strong surge of libertarianism that has taken place in south carolina over the past few years so look for Ron Paul to do well. I don't know how well but he won't finish last like folks keep saying

Franco
01-20-2012, 01:11 PM
evangelicals: will be a majority for santorum,...but there numbers are not as big as folks think in SC, just in the northwest part.
Sourtherners: Probably about 65-70% Romney and the rest gingrich

There is a really strong surge of libertarianism that has taken place in south carolina over the past few years so look for Ron Paul to do well. I don't know how well but he won't finish last like folks keep saying

Our country's third oldest party is the fastest growing party over the last 10 years.

Largely due to the self-destruction of the GOP. Libertarians are tradional Conservatives that don't accept big spending, big government Repubs. I wouldn't be surprised if the GOP is kaput in less than 10 years and our two major parties will be Democrats and Libertarians. Remember, the bigger our government and debt grows, the more people will miss their Liberty.

from wikipedia, Conscience is a great read!

Arizona (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona) United States Senator (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate) Barry Goldwater (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Goldwater)'s libertarian-oriented challenge to authority had a major impact on the libertarian movement,[14] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism_in_the_United_States#cite_note-13) through his book The Conscience of a Conservative (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Conscience_of_a_Conservative) and his run for president in 1964 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1964).[15] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism_in_the_United_States#cite_note-14) Goldwater's speech writer, Karl Hess (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Hess), became a leading libertarian writer and activist.[16] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism_in_the_United_States#cite_note-15)

caryalsobrook
01-20-2012, 01:21 PM
I'm really going out on a limb. Ginrich and RP together garner half again as many votes as Romney if not more. Santorum well below. My guess the evangelicals worry more about economy and jobs than in the past.

Glad my money isn't on it though.:p

Cody Covey
01-20-2012, 01:39 PM
I'm confused why Gingrich got so mad other than the fact that it is true and he doesn't want the media spreading it. The debates are about discussing the issues and whether he likes it or not this will/is an issue. The fact that he can't uphold his oath to not one but two of his wives and potentially asking one for an open marriage doesn't sit well with me at all. If he can't uphold that oath what will he do with his oath to uphold the constitution. It will be the same he will uphold the parts he likes and skimp on the rest. THAT is why this is an issue for the country. And on top of that I didn't see him getting angry when the media was attacking Cain?

huntinman
01-20-2012, 01:44 PM
I'm confused why Gingrich got so mad other than the fact that it is true and he doesn't want the media spreading it. The debates are about discussing the issues and whether he likes it or not this will/is an issue. The fact that he can't uphold his oath to not one but two of his wives and potentially asking one for an open marriage doesn't sit well with me at all. If he can't uphold that oath what will he do with his oath to uphold the constitution. It will be the same he will uphold the parts he likes and skimp on the rest. THAT is why this is an issue for the country. And on top of that I didn't see him getting angry when the media was attacking Cain?

Sort of like Obama ignoring the parts of the constitution he doesn't agree with? ie... non-recess recess appointments?

caryalsobrook
01-20-2012, 01:51 PM

I assume you voted for GW Bush and Robert Dole and not for Bill Clinton.

Cody Covey
01-20-2012, 02:03 PM
I assume you voted for GW Bush and Robert Dole and not for Bill Clinton.

Nope couldn't vote for any of them. Not sure what that has to do with anything though?

Cody Covey
01-20-2012, 02:04 PM
Sort of like Obama ignoring the parts of the constitution he doesn't agree with? ie... non-recess recess appointments?

Again so? I don't recall Obama being up there we are talking of the republican debate and issues with those candidates...Do you have a comment on that?

huntinman
01-20-2012, 02:16 PM
Again so? I don't recall Obama being up there we are talking of the republican debate and issues with those candidates...Do you have a comment on that?

Just like most libs... always trying to pick our candidate for us. Thanks, but we can screw that up on our own like we did in 2008.

Cody Covey
01-20-2012, 02:25 PM
I'm a conservative that doesn't like Gingrich that doesn't make me a "lib". Just because you can't have a conversation without trying to spout something about Obama doesn't make me a lib. We are having a discussion about the republican debate and you bring up something completely off topic....

huntinman
01-20-2012, 02:28 PM
I'm a conservative that doesn't like Gingrich that doesn't make me a "lib". Just because you can't have a conversation without trying to spout something about Obama doesn't make me a lib. We are having a discussion about the republican debate and you bring up something completely off topic....

Sorry, must of got you mixed up with Franco:rolleyes:

Franco
01-20-2012, 02:35 PM

I would consider anyone that supports Gingrich to be of the radical right and also those that like big government and spending. Lets face it, unless the GOP gets back to its roots and sheds itself of the far right, they are doomed. Doomed because they are out of touch and will spend us broke policing the world! In fact, I think it's too late already. Just look at the amount of traditional Conservative that have left the GOP and joined the Libertarian Party over the last 10 years!

And, it is not just me saying so but one of the world's leading think tanks, The CATO Institute.

huntinman
01-20-2012, 02:42 PM
I would consider anyone that supports Gingrich to be of the radical right and also those that like big government and spending. Lets face it, unless the GOP gets back to its roots and sheds itself of the far right, they are doomed. Doomed because they are out of touch and will spend us broke policing the world! In fact, I think it's too late already. Just look at the amount of traditional Conservative that have left the GOP and joined the Libertarian Party over the last 10 years!

And, it is not just me saying so but one of the world's leading think tanks, The CATO Institute.

And the great thing about Libertarians, all you need at the convention is munchies! Saves on the catering budget.

road kill
01-20-2012, 02:43 PM
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff37/dream_dance/chicken.gif

RK

Franco
01-20-2012, 03:11 PM
Also from the CATO Institute...

The military gives us the power to conquer foreign countries, but not the power to run them. Because there are few good reasons to take on missions meant to resuscitate failed governments, terrorism notwithstanding, the most important lesson from the war in Iraq should be a newfound appreciation for the limits of our power.

Gerry Clinchy
01-20-2012, 10:36 PM
Just watched the whole debate on YouTube.

Newt was right, I think, that the question about his ex-wife was inappropriate to start a Presidential debate where there are plenty of significant issues to be discussed. Since his affairs were common knowledge prior to Marianne's "tabloid" interview, they are not something for the debate environment.

RP was squeezed out by the exchanges between Santorum and Romney. Santorum is in a good position to discuss Newt's congressional record since he was there. I'd feel better if Santorum also had some private sector experience.

Would agree with Santorum v. Paul that the abortion question is at its core about the unalienable rights of life, liberty & pursuit of happiness ... life is the first one on the list, so it is appropriate for the Federal govt to reaffirm the Constitutional meaning. If some state were to decide that murder or robbery was "okey dokey", I don't believe that the Federal govt would, or should, condone such a position. RP would hold that states are in charge of violent crimes, but when regarding of constitutional rights the states would not take precedent over Fed.

Did anyone ever expect that the debates would involve the top candidates arguing over who is MORE right to life than the others?

RP was more coherent in this debate than in most of the others, while I think Romney stumbled more.

Net opinion ... Romney just can't hit it. He just doesn't come up with any moments of brilliance. Leaves you with the feeling that there just HAS to be someone better out there to be a candidate. Suspect that's the underlying reason he can't muster larger numbers. I'd also suspect that's why others of the candidates have risen to the top periodically ... people are still looking for the right nominee & they're not seeing it in Romney. More than ever, I'd believe, that voters are looking for someone who can inspire them. I think that's been the appeal of Cain & Gingrich in their best moments. That may also be the appeal of RP and Santorum ... their strength of convictions comes through even if you don't totally agree with everything they espouse.

I'm glad I don't have to vote in SC.

JDogger
01-20-2012, 10:44 PM
Just watched the whole debate on YouTube.

Newt was right, I think, that the question about his ex-wife was inappropriate to start a Presidential debate where there are plenty of significant issues to be discussed. Since his affairs were common knowledge prior to Marianne's "tabloid" interview, they are not something for the debate environment.

RP was squeezed out by the exchanges between Santorum and Romney. Santorum is in a good position to discuss Newt's congressional record since he was there. I'd feel better if Santorum also had some private sector experience.

Would agree with Santorum v. Paul that the abortion question is at its core about the unalienable rights of life, liberty & pursuit of happiness ... life is the first one on the list, so it is appropriate for the Federal govt to reaffirm the Constitutional meaning. If some state were to decide that murder or robbery was "okey dokey", I don't believe that the Federal govt would, or should, condone such a position. RP would hold that states are in charge of violent crimes, but when regarding of constitutional rights the states would not take precedent over Fed.

Did anyone ever expect that the debates would involve the top candidates arguing over who is MORE right to life than the others?

RP was more coherent in this debate than in most of the others, while I think Romney stumbled more.

Net opinion ... Romney just can't hit it. He just doesn't come up with any moments of brilliance. Leaves you with the feeling that there just HAS to be someone better out there to be a candidate. Suspect that's the underlying reason he can't muster larger numbers. I'd also suspect that's why others of the candidates have risen to the top periodically ... people are still looking for the right nominee & they're not seeing it in Romney. More than ever, I'd believe, that voters are looking for someone who can inspire them. I think that's been the appeal of Cain & Gingrich in their best moments. That may also be the appeal of RP and Santorum ... their strength of convictions comes through even if you don't totally agree with everything they espouse.

I'm glad I don't have to vote in SC.

Don't be so wishy-washy Gerry. Pick a candidate and stand for him. JD

Gerry Clinchy
01-20-2012, 11:00 PM
Don't be so wishy-washy Gerry. Pick a candidate and stand for him. JD

I'm honestly among the undecided.

I really do think that Newt would be the best to face off against Obama in a debate ... he's got the quick mind and right words. I can't imagine RP being as good at that, nor either Romney or Santorum. Santorum does have the passion of RP, which Romney lacks.

If the reason that Romney is supposed to be able to win against Obama is by collecting the votes of the independents that voted for Obama in 08 ... what is that telling us? I never liked Obama's "slickness". (Felt the same about Clinton ... and still do!). Yet, the independents fell for it, overlooked his record of achievement (or lack thereof), and voted for O like the rats following the Pied Piper.

Interesting comment was made that SC went for Reagan before anyone thought Reagan could be President. Wouldn't it be interesting if RP and Santorum came out on top? What would happen to Romney's front-runner status then?

BonMallari
01-21-2012, 12:03 AM

I noticed that too, thought they were being very petty, that's where I got turned off by Santorum, I mean either you are pro life or pro choice..its not a deal breaker with me,mainly because I always thought I was pro choice until confronted with the decision when my son came along, we made the correct choice and I have never looked back..

huntinman
01-21-2012, 08:05 AM
I thought I liked Santorum till I noticed his penchant for constantly wanting to argue with the others. No matter the topic, he feels that he has to berate the others to make himself look good. A sign of insecurity to me.

Debating is one thing, just being an ankle biting dog is another.

road kill
01-21-2012, 08:16 AM
I'm honestly among the undecided.

I really do think that Newt would be the best to face off against Obama in a debate ... he's got the quick mind and right words. I can't imagine RP being as good at that, nor either Romney or Santorum. Santorum does have the passion of RP, which Romney lacks.

If the reason that Romney is supposed to be able to win against Obama is by collecting the votes of the independents that voted for Obama in 08 ... what is that telling us? I never liked Obama's "slickness". (Felt the same about Clinton ... and still do!). Yet, the independents fell for it, overlooked his record of achievement (or lack thereof), and voted for O like the rats following the Pied Piper.

Interesting comment was made that SC went for Reagan before anyone thought Reagan could be President. Wouldn't it be interesting if RP and Santorum came out on top? What would happen to Romney's front-runner status then?

Take your time and try to understand each candidates positions.
Then, after you have learned all you can, make your decision, in your time, based on which candidate best suits you.

Look what the Democrats got by jumping on the zealot train and voting fashionably.

Wishy washy regards..........

RK

BonMallari
01-21-2012, 10:56 AM
if you really want to see where a candidate is on an issue look at two areas, their voting record and their ratings from certain groups...check this website out it has very good info on everything from your local reps to the national candidates...if you look closely you will see that a couple of the candidates have actually passed and not voted on certain measures

http://www.votesmart.org/

Gerry Clinchy
01-21-2012, 07:40 PM
Gingrich is pretty much trouncing Romney in SC. It was supposed to neck-n-neck, but the numbers don't look that way. Romney seems to have only been strong in Richland County in the center of the state.

Santorum & Paul are rather close for 3rd & 4th place. Kind of surprising to see Santorum this strong, since he was a relative unknown at the start of this campaign.

Paul's statement to his supporters seemed to be that they are finally beginning to get their message across; that they can no longer be ignored by the R party. The goal, it would seem, is to have enough strength to shape policies for the party. That would not be a bad thing.

mudminnow
01-21-2012, 07:58 PM
so look for Ron Paul to do well. I don't know how well but he won't finish last like folks keep saying

wow i was wrong, i'll stick to fixin teeth and will stay away from politics

caryalsobrook
01-21-2012, 08:14 PM
wow i was wrong, i'll stick to fixin teeth and will stay away from politics

I thought RP would do better and Santorum would do worse. I got that wrong too. I retired from fixing teeth;, so I won't ask you how you got it wrong.:p