PDA

View Full Version : UncleBill

charly_t
01-20-2012, 01:25 AM
Anyone hear from him the last few days ? I think it's been about 3 or 4 days since he posted anything.

Uncle Bill
01-20-2012, 10:07 AM
Anyone hear from him the last few days ? I think it's been about 3 or 4 days since he posted anything.

Thanks for thinking about me. I can assure you, I'm still on the correct side of the grass. I start chemo session 4 next monday. Takes about 2 hours a day, for 5 days. It seems to be helping the numbers, but still quite a bit of distance to go.

Thanks again.

UB

huntinman
01-20-2012, 10:33 AM
Thanks for thinking about me. I can assure you, I'm still on the correct side of the grass. I start chemo session 4 next monday. Takes about 2 hours a day, for 5 days. It seems to be helping the numbers, but still quite a bit of distance to go.

Thanks again.

UB

Hope it goes well UB... Hang in there.

charly_t
01-20-2012, 11:27 AM
Uncle Bill, what Huntinman said is my thoughts. God Bless.

Hew
01-20-2012, 01:52 PM
x3 !

BonMallari
01-20-2012, 05:21 PM
UB, good luck and best wishes while you undergo your treatment, I know they are not fun and can put you in the crappiest mood,but just go hug that retriever of yours and realize that we should all be leading a dog's life, where are biggest worry is when is chow time, and when can they go out...my best to you and your family

caryalsobrook
01-20-2012, 05:36 PM
Best to you and keep us posted because all of us here do care.

duk4me
01-20-2012, 07:05 PM

Thanks again.

UB

UB I'm sure there are a few on here that could get you some marijuana.:)

In all seriousness good luck and hang in there. RTFers might disagree, howl, and insult each other but we are a family of sorts. All of us will hold you in our thoughts and prayers.

Tim