PDA

View Full Version : Joe Paw

duk4me
01-22-2012, 05:01 PM
Its a shame what has happened to Joe Paterno in the last few months. I'm not a big fan but that man helped a lot of young men turn into productive adults.

Lets judge him by his life's work not the sad state of affairs caused by Sandusky.

RIP Joe Pa you were a credit to your profession, your family, and all that you touched in a positive way.

BonMallari
01-22-2012, 05:17 PM
I will leave it up to God to judge Joe Paterno...it is a shame that some trusted assistants literally wiped out an illustrious career right before our eyes...

Thanks to Coach Paterno on his contributions to CFB on the field , and condolences to his family and Penn St. faithful on the loss of your coach

Mike Tome
01-22-2012, 05:42 PM
JoePa was tried and convicted by the media and the Penn State Board of Trustees before any effort was made to determine the facts surrounding this sad time in PSU history. Much remains to be learned, but Joe Pa did not deserve the negative press of the past few months.

Rest in Peace Joseph V. Paterno

WTRFWLR
01-22-2012, 11:11 PM
I feel that Jo Pa was given a true blessing and that was time to get his affairs in order. The man was a hero, surrounded with negative publicity because of a dirtbag assistant coach. Did Jo Pa do everything he could have, no. But he admitted it and I feel sincerely felt bad. I believe he made his peace with the Almighty.

Rest in Peace Joe! You were and will continue to be a legend!

YOU ARE PENN STATE!

Btw, I Bleed Scarlet and Gray! Buckeye Nation!