PDA

View Full Version : '12 Campaign Kick-Off

road kill
01-25-2012, 05:37 AM
I know there is a thread about the SOTU address last night.

I just thought I would call it what it was.

"Campaign '12" is now under way.:D

Your thoughts?

RK

paul young
01-25-2012, 06:59 AM
in your opinion, when should he begin his re-election campaign? we will be voting in 10 months. the republican hopefuls have been at it for almost a year, now.-Paul

Jason Glavich
01-25-2012, 07:22 AM
in your opinion, when should he begin his re-election campaign? we will be voting in 10 months. the republican hopefuls have been at it for almost a year, now.-Paul

I would hope he wouldn't run at all. His own words said if he can't fix it in 4 years then he won't run again.

Uncle Bill
01-25-2012, 07:39 AM

As I see it, Obama's been campaigning since last Labor day, he certainly hasn't been doing anything to help the job picture, or economy. We haven't had a budget in 1000 days, thanks to your Democrat control and a President that's more concerned with suing Arizona than closing the borders...more concerned with bowing to Arabs than backing allies.

It's hard for me to know someone like you is still in his camp, championing this oligarchy. Reckon the union has a complete stranglehold on your thinking as well as your actions.

UB

paul young
01-25-2012, 07:46 AM
As I see it, Obama's been campaigning since last Labor day, he certainly hasn't been doing anything to help the job picture, or economy. We haven't had a budget in 1000 days, thanks to your Democrat control and a President that's more concerned with suing Arizona than closing the borders...more concerned with bowing to Arabs than backing allies.

It's hard for me to know someone like you is still in his camp, championing this oligarchy. Reckon the union has a complete stranglehold on your thinking as well as your actions.

UB

life is hard.....-Paul

road kill
01-25-2012, 07:53 AM

Well, if I am not mistaken (and I'm not) the Republican party is holding it's primary process for the nomination to run for the office of President of the USA.
(you rmember the USA don't you??)

They are campaigning on money of their own and that they have raised through contributions.

Preisdent Obama was supposedly giving a State of the Union address last night to all Americans.
He used a bully pulpit on our dime to campaign.

You can't see the difference???

RK

paul young
01-25-2012, 09:22 AM
so your opinion is that he did not address the state of the union? i thought he did.-Paul

road kill
01-25-2012, 09:25 AM
so your opinion is that he did not address the state of the union? i thought he did.-Paul

In all honesty Paul, I did not watch the speech.

From the bits I have heard today, he patted himself on the back and blamed congress and previous administrations for his failings and began his campaign for '12 because "we have come to far to quit now."

Am I wrong??

RK

menmon
01-25-2012, 09:27 AM
I would hope he wouldn't run at all. His own words said if he can't fix it in 4 years then he won't run again.

He has fixed a lot inspite of his opposition that's only concern is electing one of their own to the white house.

road kill
01-25-2012, 09:30 AM
He has fixed a lot inspite of his opposition that's only concern is electing one of their own to the white house.
What has he fixed?

RK

paul young
01-25-2012, 09:37 AM
In all honesty Paul, I did not watch the speech.

From the bits I have heard today, he patted himself on the back and blamed congress and previous administrations for his failings and began his campaign for '12 because "we have come to far to quit now."

Am I wrong??

RK

of course you're not totally wrong. most people on here seldom are. whether you agree with his policies or not, i think you would have to admit he has put a lot of effort into getting them adopted.

i think he is probably proud of what he has managed to accomplish so far.

i think the house and senate share part of the blame for the ineffectiveness we have seen during his presidency.

i think the really big problems we face today got their start at least 2 administrations ago.

i would hope any president would want to finish what he started if re-elected.

that said, i am leaning toward voting for Romney, if he gets the nod at the convention. the opposition to Obama within the legislature will continue if he is re-elected, and i don't like the idea of 4 more years of nothing getting done.-Paul

Jason Glavich
01-25-2012, 09:40 AM
What has he fixed?

RK

Here is a list of 100 things he has done.

http://digg.com/newsbar/topnews/100_Ways_Barack_Obama_Has_Changed_America

M&K's Retrievers
01-25-2012, 09:44 AM

I believe he started his re-election campaign 3 years ago.

road kill
01-25-2012, 10:12 AM
Here is a list of 100 things he has done.

http://digg.com/newsbar/topnews/100_Ways_Barack_Obama_Has_Changed_America

:neutral:

RK

menmon
01-25-2012, 10:20 AM
What has he fixed?

RK

Out of Iraq

Auto

Banking

Killed some really bad people

Private sector jobs are on the rise

That is a lot for three years

menmon
01-25-2012, 10:24 AM

UB

The union knows who has their back!

road kill
01-25-2012, 10:54 AM

Da Union is his ice cream truck!!!:cool:

(dues into Dem's coffers)

RK

IowaBayDog
01-25-2012, 10:55 AM

Too bad they can't figure out that guy "having their back" is creating that funny full feeling in their rear orifice!! But I guess sheep are used to that type of thing.

charly_t
01-25-2012, 01:19 PM
I believe he started his re-election campaign 3 years ago.

Bingo ! Ditto etc.

BonMallari
01-25-2012, 04:10 PM
BHO knows nothing but being in campaign mode, all of his speeches for health care,raising the debt ceiling,passing the jobs bill,SOTU are all delivered in campaign mode, he has no other style....he doesnt know how to govern,all he knows is to admonish people by trying to shame them into doing things or by saying " we won the election"...

Down East Labs 217
01-25-2012, 04:42 PM
Out of Iraq

Obuma never killed a soul. He sat in a safe room while our military put their selves at risk to take out bad guys. The only thing Obuma did was run his mouth about the op way to fast and got a lot of it wrong.

Richard

Franco
01-25-2012, 04:52 PM
Out of Iraq

Auto

Banking

Private sector jobs are on the rise

That is a lot for three years

WE still have 25,000 troops in Iraq protecting the new corrupt puppet government both parties put in place. He like Bush has grown Islamic terrorism.

He didn't save the auto industry! He just saved the UAW. Had the Free Market allowed to take place, the private sector would have purchased GM out of bankrupcy. Either whole or in pieces would have been much better for the tax payer, that is still on the limb for 35Billion. Just as in government back Solyndra; Obama's baby, the Volt is another disaster.

Now that we have had time to examine exactly what both parties threw at us in 08, the banks didn't need bailing out either. Frank Dodd bank bill is not only a joke but, does not prevent, "too big to fail". In fact, it sets up the next financial meltdown scheme.

And, lets don't forget he is socializing medicine by making those with, pay for those without healthcare.

His campaign? He is running on, "Class Warfare".

Cody Covey
01-25-2012, 07:11 PM
WE still have 25,000 troops in Iraq protecting the new corrupt puppet government both parties put in place. He like Bush has grown Islamic terrorism.

He didn't save the auto industry! He just saved the UAW. Had the Free Market allowed to take place, the private sector would have purchased GM out of bankrupcy. Either whole or in pieces would have been much better for the tax payer, that is still on the limb for 35Billion. Just as in government back Solyndra; Obama's baby, the Volt is another disaster.

Now that we have had time to examine exactly what both parties threw at us in 08, the banks didn't need bailing out either. Frank Dodd bank bill is not only a joke but, does not prevent, "too big to fail". In fact, it sets up the next financial meltdown scheme.

And, lets don't forget he is socializing medicine by making those with, pay for those without healthcare.

His campaign? He is running on, "Class Warfare". You make like the cooky Doctor but that is about as succinct as it can be put. Always enjoy your posts Franco :)