PDA

View Full Version : A Newt supporter sent me this link.

1tulip
01-29-2012, 10:18 PM
www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/SorosObama-RomneyNotMuchDifference/2012/01/28/id/425830?s=al&promo_code=E100-1

I'll say it again...

If Romney is the last man standing in Tampa, I'll bust my hump to get him in the White House. Hope all the other Republicans out there will do the same if their guy doesn't finish ahead in the primaries.

Gerry Clinchy
01-29-2012, 11:26 PM
LOL! If Romney "has" to take Gingrich or Santorum as a VP, it will be a raucous four years behind those closed doors in such a partnership.

Knowing that Soros is a manipulator ... could his "endorsement" of Romney be meant to undermine Romney, if Soros believes the polls that only Romney could beat Obama? Thus, he would push conservatives to nominate one of the others, so that Obama could win the general election.

Franco
01-30-2012, 06:07 AM
Newsmax has zero credibility, so it probably is not true.

Newsmax's business model is to cater to the far right that is manged by fear. That target market in drawn to outrageous stories and it helps Newsmax gain more on-line readers which inturns helps them sell ads on thier site.

road kill
01-30-2012, 06:18 AM
Newsmax has zero credibility, (to who?) so it probably is not true. (says who?)
Newsmax's business model is to cater to the far right that is manged by fear. That target market in drawn to outrageous stories and it helps Newsmax gain more on-line readers which inturns helps them sell ads on thier site.

You keep stateing how the far right is motivated by fear.

Pretty incredible coming from the captain of the paranoid party.
"RP is the only one that can save us?"
"If we don't elect RP we are doomed?"
(and countless other negative comments about America's future without him)

Not sure what your definition of fear mongering is.......but RP and his supporters are the Kings.

RK

Hew
01-30-2012, 06:30 AM
You keep stateing how the far right is motivated by fear.

Pretty incredible coming from the captain of the paranoid party.
"RP is the only one that can save us?"
"If we don't elect RP we are doomed?"
(and countless other negative comments about America's future without him)

Not sure what your definition of fear mongering is.......but RP and his supporters are the Kings.

RK
Exactly.

It was only a week or so ago that Ron Paul was telling us that the country was on the verge of martial law. Ron Paul's newsletter that he made a million + dollars on was a cornucopia of paranoid end-of-the-world crap (when it wasn't publishing racist screeds, anyway). RP supporters should be the last people on the face of the earth wanting to play the "fear" card.

featherqwest
01-30-2012, 06:35 AM
FOLKS. NEWT IS A HIPPPPOCRIT...... BAMA AND MITT. WE WILL SEE ;))))))
HIS SIS IS A LES AND HE A CHEATER...At least Bama and Mitt have nice wives :-)

Franco
01-30-2012, 06:53 AM
Exactly.

It was only a week or so ago that Ron Paul was telling us that the country was on the verge of martial law. Ron Paul's newsletter that he made a million + dollars on was a cornucopia of paranoid end-of-the-world crap (when it wasn't publishing racist screeds, anyway). RP supporters should be the last people on the face of the earth wanting to play the "fear" card.

The Patriot Act is one step away from Martial Law!

Hew
01-30-2012, 07:04 AM
The Patriot Act is one step away from Martial Law!
Well of course it is. And you've been so concerned about it that in the 10 years of the Patriot Act and a thousand-plus posts on this board that this is the very first time you've mentioned it. I know you support Paul, but you don't really have to believe everything the guys says hook-line-and-sinker.

Franco
01-30-2012, 08:32 AM
Well of course it is. And you've been so concerned about it that in the 10 years of the Patriot Act and a thousand-plus posts on this board that this is the very first time you've mentioned it. I know you support Paul, but you don't really have to believe everything the guys says hook-line-and-sinker.

You've read all my post? I'm flattered but I think you've missed some;-)

Hew
01-30-2012, 09:27 AM
You've read all my post? I'm flattered but I think you've missed some;-)
I searched your posts for the word "Patriot." Got 8 responses and all but one or two were unrelated to the Patriot Act. But prior to today if you know of any your posts that claimed the Patriot Act was one step from martial law I'd be all ears (or eyes as the case may be). If Ron Paul tells you a piss ant can haul a bale of cotton are you gonna start looking for a harness? ;-)

Uncle Bill
01-30-2012, 11:34 AM
Newsmax has zero credibility, so it probably is not true.

THERE YA GO...GOOD OL' FRANCO SHOOTING DOWN THE MESSENGER. Isn't it amazing the ONLY articles he agrees with, come from RP's newsletters.:rolleyes:

My question to you...when you find the 'truth'...how will you recognize it?:confused:

UB

Franco
01-30-2012, 12:28 PM
Newsmax is just like the Huffington Post, both sensationalize thier articles to fire up the base. I'd rather read clean reporting like Bloomberg and form my own opinions.

If you want 4 more years of Obama, just keep supporting Newt. Funny how well reserched on-line sources like the CATO Institute doesn't support yer boy. Nor does the National Review, the most Conservative of all publications.

So UB, if Newt helps raid SS again to balance a budget, you would be OK with that?