PDA

View Full Version : Charleston Retriever Club HRC Test Feb 18 and 19

WREDrake
01-30-2012, 09:09 AM
Charleston Retriever Club will be hosting an HRC hunt test the weekend of February 18th and 19th. There will be a great chance for you to run your dogs in friendly competition and have a great time. We will have a Started, Seasoned, two Finished, and Upland every day. This is the first hunt test of the year for our area so come see if your training in the off season has paid off. If you have a questions feel free to visit our website (charlestonretrieverclub.com) or contact any of our board members. The premium has been posted on our website or you can print it from HRC's website.

Elliott Labradors
01-30-2012, 01:01 PM
Thad, we're looking forward to seeing all of the CRC gang at this Hunt. We've had a few projects over the winter that I hope you'll find beneficial to the event. I've heard there will be a pretty special tailgate supper also.....I'll make sure to have some firewood split for a nice campfire.
Can't wait,
Wally

WREDrake
01-31-2012, 12:03 PM
Mr Wally, you guys have a great place already. We are excited to host an event at such a great place.

WREDrake
02-01-2012, 11:32 AM
Two more weeks guys. Let's get those entries in. Who all is coming?

Mackenzie
02-01-2012, 05:36 PM
Dang it!!! I thought this was going to be Charlestown WV. If someone pays my gas from PA I'll be there.LOL Hope you guys have a good test.

HPL
02-09-2012, 09:08 PM
Where is it? Can you post a link to the pertinent info? Are spectators welcome?

HPL