PDA

View Full Version : HT Seminar at Black Warrior

Sundown49 aka Otey B
02-02-2012, 08:36 PM
I have never been down to Greensboro Al and am looking for some info about the area. Where are the motels located around down there. Would hate to drive 8 hrs + and not be close to area...........Thanks.....Otey

The Snows
02-03-2012, 08:45 AM
Otey,
One of the closer areas with motels would be Demopolis.

Sundown49 aka Otey B
02-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Thanks I kind of figured that out by going back and looking at past Ht premiums........How have you all been doing??? Looked at your website that pup from NY sure grew up to be a handsome fellow.:)

The Snows
02-03-2012, 06:02 PM
Thanks Otey! Sent you a PM.

Dave Kress
02-03-2012, 09:32 PM
Hi All
for the HT seminar hosted by Black Warrior RC the best area for hotels is in Demopolis. Try the Days Inn or the Greenwood. Each allow dogs in the room and each is very friendly toward our retriever community. If you are camping you could stay at our place or Focuse Park in Demopolis. Pm me if you have questions
Dave Kress

Dave Kress
02-07-2012, 08:46 AM
All
When Skip set the seminar up with EE an incorrect closing date was posted. It should have been Wenesday Feb. 8 as a closing date. If you were considering entering it needs to be done by the 8th. Please rememnber the seminar is not only a judges requirement but a handlers seminar also. There will be actual field set ups with multipule gun stations and we hope the use of live flyers. As the dogs are worked the AKC representitive will coach about rules as it applies to the working dog and how they would like to see judges score that run. It should be a useful event to gain knowledge. The AKC would like to have 30 signed up as a mininum.
Call or Pm me with any questions
Dave Kress