RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Black Warrior Advanced Judges Seminar

913 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Sundown49 aka Otey B 
#1 ·
All
When Skip set the seminar up with EE an incorrect closing date was posted. It should have been Wenesday Feb. 8 as a closing date. If you were considering entering it needs to be done by the 8th. Please rememnber the seminar is not only a judges requirement but a handlers seminar also. There will be actual field set ups with multipule gun stations and we hope the use of live flyers. As the dogs are worked the AKC representitive will coach about rules as it applies to the working dog and how they would like to see judges score that run. It should be a useful event to gain knowledge. The AKC would like to have 30 signed up as a mininum.
Call or Pm me with any questions
Dave Kress

#2 ·
Hey guys and gals to get a chance to learn a bit about what makes judges do their thing this sure fits the bill. Handlers will benefit from seeing WHY a test looks like it does and what the actual rules are also. WELL WORTH YOUR WHILE AND MONEY......sign up today !!!

#3 ·
Thanks to all that signed up and will be attending the Advanced HT judges and handlers seminar this weekend. Call or contact if you need info on how to get there. If you bring your dog I think the idea will be to have 3 groups: Master, senior and Junior. Your name will go into a "hat" and we will draw for running dogs- everyone should get an opportunity to work with thier team.
Look forward to seeing all- bring your chair and prehaps your rainsuit.
dave kress

#4 ·
I would like to express my thanks to all associated with putting this on. I would like to extend my thanks to Dave and Martha Kres for the use of their outstanding dog facility. I would also like to thank Jerry Mann for all the great answers to all participants questions and clearing the air on the new rule changes....and from what he has been saaying he brings rain or snow to these events..........LOL> :):);

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.