PDA

View Full Version : Port Arthur Retriever Club AKC Spring Hunt Test Feb 25-26

splashdash
02-08-2012, 07:35 AM
The Port Arthur Retriever Club Spring Hunt Test which had previously been cancelled due to lack of water in our ponds, is back on again since the ponds are now full from the recent rains. : ) Master, Sat & Sun Senior, Sat & Sun Junior, details on Entry Express.

Dustin D
02-08-2012, 08:09 AM
That's about 2 hours from me.

Is there a spectator fee?

Lady Duck Hunter
02-08-2012, 08:16 AM
No fee to watch.

Wear dark colored clothing, bring a chair and whatever you need to keep you comfortable outside....bug spray, sunglasses, hat, rain gear if moisture is predicted cold weather gear if that is warrented, sun screen, drinks and snacks etc....

splashdash
02-13-2012, 06:52 AM
Bump to the top.

splashdash
02-15-2012, 09:57 AM
Our ponds are full but entries are low! Saturday & Sunday-Senior & Junior in addition to Master. Entries close at midnight 2/15 on Entry Express.

C Fontenot
02-16-2012, 08:59 AM
Everything still on for your test? I heard clubs have had problems with getting birds. I am entered and looking forward to the test.

splashdash
02-16-2012, 04:56 PM
It's all a go. We had pre-ordered our birds some time ago, for both the hunt test and our spring field trial which is just a couple of weeks after the hunt test. Finding out if our judges would still come was the biggest concern when it started to rain and we decided to re-open the test Luckily, they all agreed to still come and judge for us.