PDA

View Full Version : Kalamazoo Valley HRC Spring Hunt Test May 12 & 13, 2012

FinnLandR
02-15-2012, 05:55 AM
Kalamazoo Valley HRC will be hosting our spring Hunt Test on May 12 & 13, 2012. Here's a link to the premium. Hope to see you there!

https://www.huntsecretary.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/HuntSecretary.woa/1/wo/A7LlG8iMYLtD6P3cAqHHww/2.0.38.6

FinnLandR
05-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Just a little over 24 hours until the Hunt Secretary registration closes. We still have room for dogs in started and seasoned, however finished is full on both days.

Additionally, we have the puppy stake, and we will also be holding our first ever Junior Handlers event on Saturday afternoon prior to the ribbon ceremony at the suggestion of one of our judges. Each child who handles a dog in the event will receive one of our goose bands, regardless of how the dog and handler team do. The children can sign up at headquarters on Saturday morning.

I also wish to acknowledge our raffle sponsors, Gun Dog Supply (gift certificates), Team Take 'Em (gift certificates, t-shirts, a collar, and a lead), Cabela's (gift certificate), Tri-Tronics (e-collar), and Big Bear Products (seats for buckets). I know we have other items as well, but these are the businesses of which I am personally aware. Thank you for your support.

Hope to see you there!

Flying Dutchman
05-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Atta' boy, Cory! This should be a great weekend! I'm really looking forward to the weekend! One more week!