PDA

View Full Version : Anit-USA Riots In A'stan

Franco
02-22-2012, 08:25 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/story/2012-02-22/afghanistan-quran-burning/53201372/1

It is time to get out! Out of a situation we should have never been in. There is no winning of this war as we will NEVER win the hearts and minds of these people.

When will our country learn that imposing our will on a totally different culture will not work? To think of the American families that have lost spouses, childern losing thier fathers and parents losing their children, for what? OBL is dead, lets get our troops home!

road kill
02-22-2012, 08:33 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/story/2012-02-22/afghanistan-quran-burning/53201372/1

It is time to get out! Out of a situation we should have never been in. There is no winning of this war as we will NEVER win the hearts and minds of these people.

When will our country learn that imposing our will on a totally different culture will not work? To think of the American families that have lost spouses, childern losing thier fathers and parents losing their children, for what? OBL is dead, lets get our troops home!

Contrary to popular beleif, Ronald Reagan did not defeat the USSR.

10 years of Afgahnistan did!!:shock:

It is doing the same here.

I agree......I have NEVER wavered on this.
There is NO reason to be there.

GET OUT YESTERDAY!!!

RK

BTW--Something I learned about a fight a looooong time ago.

Kick ass, walk away leaving the other guy in a crumpled heap.
No need to make nice.
END of STORY!!!:D

BonMallari
02-22-2012, 09:34 AM
One of our very own RTF members (I am sure there are more) Linas D.is over there now,he just emailed me today to say that he is returning home in May...not exactly sure what he does there but I do know that in he previous life he was with the ***....I hope and pray for his safe return to his family in Austin and to training his pups, one of which he has not even seen

Not going to get into a urinating match on whether we should be there or not anymore..I am more into getting as many of our guys/gals home as quickly as possible and not wasting the efforts of those that are currently there or gave the ultimate sacrifice while there

Come back safe Linas, WE ALL appreciate your efforts there