PDA

View Full Version : Is It Time?

Marvin S
02-22-2012, 07:06 PM
Is it time to require a minimum number of square miles to actually be classified as a state? I see where Lincoln Chafee, the former farrier & heir to ????????? is one of BHO's campaign co-chairs.

Just wondering :confused:.

JDogger
02-22-2012, 10:06 PM
Is it time to require a minimum number of square miles to actually be classified as a state? I see where Lincoln Chafee, the former farrier & heir to ????????? is one of BHO's campaign co-chairs.

Just wondering :confused:.

Marvin, you might want to give some background and a link to what you are posting about. To start a thread with such a vague premise is not your style. States? Square miles?
Please take the time to explain. I do not live on the internet, nor on PP. JD

Marvin S
02-22-2012, 10:25 PM
Marvin, you might want to give some background and a link to what you are posting about. To start a thread with such a vague premise is not your style. States? Square miles?
Please take the time to explain. I do not live on the internet, nor on PP. JD

No link - I'm doing what most people should do - thinking in print :). Just saw an artile on the WWW & thought it interesting. This guy was the biggest RINO in the Senate when he served there. He's one of about 40 co-chairs on BHO's re-election effort???

RI is 1,076 square miles - my home county in SD is close to 1,800 & I'd like to believe there was more common sense in that county than any of the EC states ;-). Also more pheasants!!!!!!

Have a nice night - light on verbiage is a good trait, IMO :).

JDogger
02-22-2012, 10:29 PM
No link - I'm doing what most people should do - thinking in print :). Just saw an artile on the WWW & thought it interesting. This guy was the biggest RINO in the Senate when he served there. He's one of about 40 co-chairs on BHO's re-election effort???

RI is 1,076 square miles - my home county in SD is close to 1,800 & I'd like to believe there was more common sense in that county than any of the EC states ;-). Also more pheasants!!!!!!

Have a nice night - light on verbiage is a good trait, IMO :).

OK..........

Buzz
02-23-2012, 04:28 PM
Marv,

It depends on if you believe that congress critters represent people or land masses.

Rhode Island has a population of around 1.2 million.

South Dakota has a population of around 825 k.

One of the Right's favorite things over the years is to show the USA map & point out that it is a sea of RED. Neglecting to mention that there are not many of us here in the normally frozen mid section, of course!

Are you really surprised that a guy that sits in the middle like Lincoln Chafee is turning his back on the current crop running for the Republican nomination? I'm sure you're not...

Marvin S
02-23-2012, 10:02 PM
Marv,

It depends on if you believe that congress critters represent people or land masses.

Rhode Island has a population of around 1.2 million.

South Dakota has a population of around 825 k.

One of the Right's favorite things over the years is to show the USA map & point out that it is a sea of RED. Neglecting to mention that there are not many of us here in the normally frozen mid section, of course!

Are you really surprised that a guy that sits in the middle like Lincoln Chafee is turning his back on the current crop running for the Republican nomination? I'm sure you're not...

That is funny :-P :-P , but in all seriousness imagine this. You're driving down the road, there is a bike lane on the far side of the oncoming traffic. Linciln Chafee is in that field beyond the bike lane ;-).

It doesn't get cold in the NE????????????