PDA

View Full Version : Sacremento

blindfaith
02-26-2012, 03:45 AM
Isn't Sacremento running as well? If so any news?

helencalif
02-26-2012, 04:34 PM
Just got a phone call. Have been sitting here quite stunned with the news. Two 3-year old littermates (Saber-Ruby puppies) won the Open and the Amateur at Grizzly Island today.

OPEN 1st - Cool Fuel (Nitro) owner-handler Rich Pingatore. 3 years old, a Saber-Ruby puppy. This is Nitro's first Open win. He has Amateur placements. His litter brother Bobby got a JAM in the Open.

AMATEUR 1st - Buck N. Bobby owner-handler Gary Ahlgren. 3 years old, Nitro's brother.
This is Bobby's second time he has won an Amateur. Bobby has other Amateur placements so could be close now to his AFC title.

Congratulations to the boys and their amateur trainer-handler-owners.

Proud breeder,
Helen

Judy Chute
02-26-2012, 04:45 PM
Huge Congratulations, Helen, Don, owners of the pups and their handlers!

Judy

old'triever
02-26-2012, 04:49 PM
Please post other placement too! Thanks.....

Judy Chute
02-26-2012, 04:52 PM
Open, Judy and Trek #61?

AM Rainy and Gale #49?

Thanks!

Fred Warf
02-26-2012, 05:01 PM
Helen - Your husband judged the open, did he just tell you about your breedings that placed and no other or did you just post your breeding that placed. If Don gave you other placement we would all appreciate knowing them. :confused:

Thanks for your consideration
Fred

helencalif
02-26-2012, 05:05 PM
The only other placement I know is:

OPEN 2nd place: AFC Buck N Poncho handler Mary Ahlgren.

Wow, what a weekend for Gary and Mary Ahlgren. 2nd in the Open with Poncho and 1st in the Amateur with Bobby.

Buck N Bobby is now qualified to run in this year's National Amateur as he also won an Amateur last July when he was only 2 years old. Three years old and running in a National Am just knocks my sox off.

Watch out Emmitt, here comes your cousin Bobby!

Helen

helencalif
02-26-2012, 05:19 PM
Helen - Your husband judged the open, did he just tell you about your breedings that placed and no other or did you just post your breeding that placed. If Don gave you other placement we would all appreciate knowing them. :confused:Thanks for your consideration
Fred

Don called from the grounds after the Open was over and the awards had been announced. He called to tell me about Nitro and Poncho, but could not remember the other placements, nor the RJ or JAMs. He usually does not remember the placements when he judges as names of dogs. His focus is on the dog work he sees on his sheets and the numbers on the sheets. It's later when he looks at a catalog to see who the dogs are who had the numbers. He was driving his truck when he called so could not fumble with his catalog. He called me back a few minutes later to tell me the Amateur winner after someone called him and told him who had won.

Helen

Fred Warf
02-26-2012, 05:27 PM
Don called from the grounds after the Open was over and the awards had been announced. He called to tell me about Nitro and Poncho, but could not remember the other placements, nor the RJ or JAMs. He usually does not remember the placements when he judges as names of dogs. His focus is on the dog work he sees on his sheets and the numbers on the sheets. It's later when he looks at a catalog to see who the dogs are who had the numbers. He was driving his truck when he called so could not fumble with his catalog. He called me back a few minutes later to tell me the Amateur winner after someone called him and told him who had won.

Helen
HELEN - :rolleyes: Thanks.

OK - received a few calls - not confirmed - all 2nd hand info
Open - 3rd Sargenti - LUCKY - 4th - Sargenti - JOCK
Am - 2nd Missy - BLUE - 3rd Moore - REAGAN - 4th Ahlgren - PONCHO

Congrats to all

Fred Warf
02-26-2012, 05:30 PM
Open, Judy and Trek #61?

AM Rainy and Gale #49?

Thanks!
:D Judy - Meg Becks Piper and Jerry Baileys Jester Jammed the open - I don't have any other Jams yet.

Fred Warf
02-26-2012, 05:34 PM
Derby - Mary Ahlgren with Lefty won the derby :D

Fred Warf
02-26-2012, 05:55 PM
For those that want to know the rest of the Derby results,
I just got them

2nd - Costa with Chase
3rd - Valladon with Dusty
4th - Lotta with Faith
RJ - Pleasant with Luke

Judy Myers
02-26-2012, 07:11 PM
Judy - Trek was scratched from the trial. He got a hematoma on his ear and we went home to WA to get it fixed. He had surgery on Friday and will be on "vacation" for a couple of weeks.

Congratulations to Meg Beck and Piper and to Jerry Bailey and Jester on their JAM's in the Open ... and congrats to Billy for handling both.

Judy Chute
02-26-2012, 08:10 PM
Lots of hugs to "Trek"...he will be more than ready to go after two weeks of rest and pampering!

Best,

Judy

Annette
02-26-2012, 08:49 PM
Judy - Trek was scratched from the trial. He got a hematoma on his ear and we went home to WA to get it fixed. He had surgery on Friday and will be on "vacation" for a couple of weeks.

Congratulations to Meg Beck and Piper and to Jerry Bailey and Jester on their JAM's in the Open ... and congrats to Billy for handling both.

Congratulations to Meg and Piper and Jerry and Jester and of course Billy on the Open jams!

Annette
02-26-2012, 08:50 PM
Speedy revovery Trek.

Judy Chute
02-27-2012, 09:44 AM
Congratulations to Meg and Piper and Jerry and Jester and of course Billy on the Open jams!

Here, Here! :) ...to all!