PDA

View Full Version : Truly Amazing Arrogance!!!!

road kill
02-27-2012, 11:56 AM
Obama Plays Race Card, Calls on Churches to Support Campaign

Imagine if Ron Paul announced a national campaign called ‘Whites for Ron Paul’ – he’d be vilified as a racist. And yet Barack Obama has done the equivalent of precisely that with his launch of ‘African Americans for Obama’.

The program urges black Americans to volunteer their time by making calls, organizing events and going door to door in their neighborhoods encouraging other African Americans to vote for Obama.

Not only is Obama playing the race card in an attempt to pressure black Americans into voting for him, he is also violating the separation between church and state. (He has already proven this means nothing to him) In the video promo for the campaign, Obama urges black people to pressure churches into supporting his administration by getting his message out via “the faith community”. He also calls on voters to become “congregation captains”.

Again, imagine what the reaction would be any of the Republican candidates launched a ‘Whites for Romney’, ‘Whites for Santorum’ or ‘Whites for Gingrich’ campaign. There would be non-stop uproar. But Obama does the equivalent and gets a free pass.

“I thought race didn’t matter Mr. President?” asks Chad Hasty. “I don’t think MLK would be too pleased with you at all. African-Americans for Obama? Give me a break. Under this President, more blacks are unemployed. More blacks are on food stamps. If I had to bet though, Obama will still pull 93% of the black vote. Again, just a wild guess.”

As part of his efforts to lock down the black community as a voting bloc, Obama has arrived in Florida accompanied by an invasion of rappers and NBA basketball stars – all at taxpayer expense.

“The group — which organizers said includes Magic Johnson, Alonzo Mourning and NBA Commissioner David Stern — will meet with President Obama for a $30,000-a-plate fundraiser at the (actual) home court of Dallas Mavericks guard Vince Carter in his Isleworth mansion,” reports the Orlando Sentinel.

An expensive new basketball shoe launched to capitalize on the event caused mayhem at a Florida mall last night. Riot police were called after crowds attempted to rush into a branch of Foot Locker to purchase the shoe before closing time.

PEACE!!!!:D

RK

Gerry Clinchy
02-27-2012, 12:50 PM
Great way to bring unity to a country, huh?

road kill
02-27-2012, 12:55 PM
Great way to bring unity to a country, huh?

It is disgraceful.

RK

Quackwacker
02-27-2012, 01:36 PM
sickening! Reverse Racism is twice as bad as racism ever was.

M&K's Retrievers
02-27-2012, 06:53 PM
See how far you would get with the NAAWP, White History Month or Miss White USA Pageant. These don't nor should they exist. I didn't bother to do a search, but I wonder how many "Black Only" events or organizations are out there?

JJaxon
02-27-2012, 07:47 PM
Thinks obama gets this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRYAqekvj4I

Clay Rogers
02-28-2012, 02:13 PM
I posted something similar about 2 weeks ago, right after his "African Americans for Barack Obama" campaign was launched. If you check his website, he covers just about race or political group except white people, at least it did then. Haven't checked since, got sick shortly after and think that might have been the cause.

Nate_C
02-29-2012, 11:02 PM
You guys are really going to say that he is dividing the country? How come you don't get on the reps. for using the same tactics using religion? Santorum is drumming up some "Attack on religion" garbage every day. You guys are just being hypocrites. He is just drumming up his base the same way Romney and Santorum are drumming up theirs. Why don't we spread the blame around and call them all out on it.

duckheads
03-01-2012, 08:19 AM
You guys are really going to say that he is dividing the country? How come you don't get on the reps. for using the same tactics using religion? Santorum is drumming up some "Attack on religion" garbage every day. You guys are just being hypocrites. He is just drumming up his base the same way Romney and Santorum are drumming up theirs. Why don't we spread the blame around and call them all out on it.

You are assuming there are people on this board supporting Santorum. IMHO most people are on here are looking for a fiscal conservative not a social conservative!

Gerry Clinchy
03-01-2012, 09:23 AM

It was Obama who pushed through Obamacare with backroom deals. All transparency forgotten. Everyone knew that such a bill would be divisive. It was. Even within the Dem party.

They voted for it knowing that they didn't fully understand its ramifications ... because they had the "control" to do it ... though even then they had to throw in some bribery for certain states & give "exemptions" to certain supporters. Everyone knew that "one size fits all" was not going to work for Americans. It is our cultural nature to object to square pegs being pushed into round holes.

Neither Romney nor Santorum are presently elected officials. Obama said quite a few things as a campaigner that he has not done. On gas prices, for example, "The time for excuses is over."

I am not RC, although I was raised as such. I DO believe in contraception. I disagree with the RC theology on that. I still feel that for those who do feel they shouldn't use artificial contraception should not be compelled to pay for it ... yet all of us taxpayers will be paying for it. To ask a religious denomination to specifically pay for it does, IMO, controvert the 1st Amendment ... basically the reason that the US even exists: people bore the hardship of a new, unknown fate for freedom to practice the religion of their choice (or even no religion if that were their choice) The "compromise" presented by the WH does not really "compromise" at all.

The media is conveniently forgetting that this discussion should also include the coverage for abortion or sterilization. First off, I don't even believe contraception is a "catastrophic" expense that needs to be "insured". The other two are totally different topics, but the media have chosen to focus on contraception because it is much easier to foment public "outrage" than the other two.

I'd venture a guess that many who might oppose contraception have also fought and died for their country, so that others with different beliefs are still free to use it.