PDA

View Full Version : Game Changer??

road kill
03-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Media finally paying attention to eligibility?

PHOENIX, Ariz. – Poll after poll in recent months has indicated that Americans have a high level of concern over Barack Obama’s eligibility to be president, with one poll showing fully half of the nation wants Congress to investigate the question.

But reporters for the traditional media – networks, major newspapers, major news corporations and conglomerates – mostly have giggled when talk turns to the serious question of just what the U.S. Constitution requires of presidents.

Nevertheless, media organizations from all political persuasions are seeking admittance to a news conference to be held by Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz.

The event is tomorrow (today) at 1 p.m. Mountain Standard Time in Phoenix, 3 p.m. Eastern, and will be live-streamed by WND.

The topic of discussion will be an investigation by Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse into concerns about Obama’s eligibility. It’s the first time an official law enforcement report has addressed many of the allegations about the presumptive 2012 Democratic nominee for president.

The issues include Obama’s eligibility under the U.S. Constitution’s requirements, questions about his use of a Connecticut Social Security number and the image of his purported birth certificate from Hawaii.

In addition to the live-streaming, WND will make available to the public, the same day by email, the official report distributed to media by Arpaio’s investigators. Those interested in receiving the report can sign up for the free service.

Top national media organizations have indicated their plans to attend, and bookings for radio and television reports are in the works. Expected are reporters from the Associated Press, Reuters, Univision, the Washington Times and NBC, CBS and ABC affiliates, as well statewide radio networks, among many others.

Because of the circumstances, a decision was made to hold the press conference at the sheriff’s training center on the outskirts of Phoenix, rather than at the downtown office.

The event is expected to draw protesters who object to the sheriff’s office review of allegations that Obama may attempt to use a fraudulent document to have his name placed on the 2012 presidential election ballot in Arizona.

Without releasing any details, Arpaio has said the findings “could be a shock.”

He constituted a special five-member law enforcement posse last year to investigate allegations brought by members of the Surprise, Ariz., Tea Party that the Obama birth certificate released to the public by the White House on April 27 might be a forgery.

The posse is made up of three former law enforcement officers and two retired attorneys with law enforcement experience. Members have been examining evidence since September concerning Obama’s eligibility to be president under Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution, which requires a president to be a natural-born citizen.

Among other issues, there also have been allegations of Obama’s use of a Social Security number that corresponds to a Connecticut address, even though the president apparently had no links there.

WND earlier reported a private investigation found that the Social Security number being used by Obama does not pass a check with E-Verify, the electronic system the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has created to verify whether or not someone is authorized to work legally in the country.

Arpaio’s investigation is the first official law enforcement look at the allegations surrounding Obama’s eligibility. Many of the private investigators who have examined it contend there are too many questionable circumstances to believe that everything regarding Obama is above-board.

Arpaio previously told WND that when he launched his Cold Case Posse it was with the possibility that he would clear Obama.

He said it wasn’t an issue he could ignore, after 250 members of the tea party organization “came to me and asked their sheriff to investigate Obama and the birth certificate.”

SIGN UP NOW TO GET FREE COPY OF ARPAIO REPORT AS SOON AS IT IS DISTRIBUTED TO PRESS MARCH 1.

The WND TV live-streaming coverage of the news conference Thursday is possible through the support of the Western Center for Journalism.

The decisions in dozens of court cases over the last few years questioning Obama’s eligibility were typified by a recent decision in Georgia in which several individuals filed challenges to Obama’s name on the 2012 ballot and provided evidence to a hearing officer.

Even though Obama and his lawyer deliberately snubbed the case – the lawyer wrote the judge a letter in advance telling him Obama would not attend – the judge threw out the evidence presented by several attorneys and ruled in favor of Obama.

Similar ballot challenges are being filed in a long list of other states already.

The Arpaio investigators were given the case following a meeting held in the sheriff’s office Aug. 17, 2011, with tea party representatives from Surprise, Ariz., who presented a petition signed by more than 250 Maricopa County residents. The petitioners expressed concern that their voting rights could be irreparably compromised if Obama uses a forged birth certificate to be placed on the 2012 presidential ballot in Arizona or otherwise is found to be ineligible.

The tea party letter formally stated the following charge: “The Surprise Tea Party is concerned that no law enforcement agency or other duly constituted government agency has conducted an investigation into the Obama birth certificate to determine if it is in fact an authentic copy of 1961 birth records on file for Barack Obama at the Hawaii Department of Health in Honolulu, or whether it, or they are forgeries.”

The posse was constituted as a 501(c)3 organization, designed to cost the people of Maricopa County nothing, while enabling people from around the country to contribute to its mission.

Those wishing to send a tax-deductible contribution directly to the Cold Case Posse may do so by mailing a check or money order to: MCSO Cold Case Posse, P.O. Box 74374, Phoenix, AZ 85087.

WND has reported that dozens of experts with varying ranges of competency who have looked at the situation believe the birth documentation image released by Obama last year is not genuine.

A flying-banner and billboard campaign to let people know about the questions regarding eligibility that was started by WND CEO and Editor Joseph Farah also has raised the public’s awareness of the situation.

Farah wrote recently that the underlying question to be determined is whether the U.S. Constitution remains the law of the land, or whether it has become “an archaic old document that needs to be amended.”

“At its core, it’s really quite simple: Does Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution dealing with who can serve as president of the United States simply mean that any citizen age 35 or older is eligible? If so, why did the founders use a different term altogether – ‘natural born citizen’? What is a ‘natural born citizen’? Is it anyone born in the United States? If so, why have candidates born outside the United States been deemed eligible? Do we owe it to America’s future to go back in history to determine what that term actually means?

“Until now, as hard as it may be to believe, no official vetting of Obama’s credentials has been done – not by the 50 secretaries of state who oversee elections, not by the Federal Elections Commission that administers the nation’s elections laws, not by the Electoral College, not by any judge in America, not by Congress, not by anyone,” he continued.

Even before the results become public, Farah said he’s confident there will be a significant impact.

“I strongly believe it could be a game-changer,” he said.

Amazing.

RK

YardleyLabs
03-01-2012, 10:28 AM
What "official" vetting has been done of the citizenship credentials for any President in our history? We have managed for more than 200 years without such a procedure ever being defined. In fact, Obama's credentials have been reviewed more than those of any rior candidate or President in a variety of courts including the Supreme Court. He has produced a birth certificate proving citizenship that has been certified in writing and public statements by the relevant state officials in Hawaii. All that is left is continued bombast unsupported by any credible evidence beyond the fact that his father is a non-citizen (an irrelevancy) and he lived outside the country for a few years as a child.

Jason Glavich
03-01-2012, 10:39 AM
What "official" vetting has been done of the citizenship credentials for any President in our history? We have managed for more than 200 years without such a procedure ever being defined. In fact, Obama's credentials have been reviewed more than those of any rior candidate or President in a variety of courts including the Supreme Court. He has produced a birth certificate proving citizenship that has been certified in writing and public statements by the relevant state officials in Hawaii. All that is left is continued bombast unsupported by any credible evidence beyond the fact that his father is a non-citizen (an irrelevancy) and he lived outside the country for a few years as a child.

Verified in writing maybe, but how long did that verification take? I guess the validation from politicians can be trusted...they never lie...

I know I can get a copy of my Birth certificate in about 10 minutes, because I did this less than a year ago.

road kill
03-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Let;s say, just for the heck of it, the good Sheriff finds some pretty good evidence that Obama was indeed born in another country.

What would that mean to you??:confused:

RK

mudminnow
03-01-2012, 12:27 PM
Look at some of the evidence put forward and not refuted in this trial in GA...
http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?t=80144&highlight=georgia+obama

Jason Glavich
03-01-2012, 12:43 PM
Let;s say, just for the heck of it, the good Sheriff finds some pretty good evidence that Obama was indeed born in another country.

What would that mean to you??:confused:

RK

Biden becomes president? Resigns everything BHO did. Reelection becomes a lost cause...

menmon
03-01-2012, 02:18 PM
Obama 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016...get use to it:razz:

The only way he will lose is with one of these shenanigans.

Think 7% unemployment and 14,000+ DOW - Republican Idiot = Obama:cool:

Jason Glavich
03-01-2012, 03:35 PM

7% unemployment + another 5% not getting benefits or have given up (not counted) +troops without jobs soon due to numbers cuts + uninformed voters + GOP knocking each other off furing primary election + food stamps at high numbers + more people depending on the GOV = a screwed USA with BHO at the helm most likely with another 200 reg dept to run and 200 more czars.

I am more electable than any of the GOP candidates. Heck if BHO can do it so can I.

Vote for me! (can we waive the age requirement please?...since we removed the NBcitizen requirement already why not)

menmon
03-01-2012, 03:37 PM
7% unemployment + another 5% not getting benefits or have given up (not counted) +troops without jobs soon due to numbers cuts + uninformed voters + GOP knocking each other off furing primary election + food stamps at high numbers + more people depending on the GOV = a screwed USA with BHO at the helm most likely with another 200 reg dept to run and 200 more czars.

I am more electable than any of the GOP candidates. Heck if BHO can do it so can I.

Vote for me! (can we waive the age requirement please?...since we removed the NBcitizen requirement already why not)

Those that have given up are always in the equation.

I would vote for you;-)

starjack
03-01-2012, 06:24 PM

And gas 5.50 plus thanks but no thanks:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

JDogger
03-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Gas today here in NM Starjack $3.36. About a sixpack more than a few months ago. If you hunt, shoot, train dogs, you're not the hurting ones.

Gas hit a low of $2.60-$2.63 here in NM last fall. I didn't hear a peep. Now, energy prices begin to rise again in the spring as they have always done. Now, it must be someones fault.
Get a grip. Oil and gas are globally traded commodities. What the executive or legislative branchs do has no effect on the pump price.
Neither does supply and demand. Speculation and greed affect the price.

I suppose we could nationalize our oil industry like Venezula....would that be the preferable course? JD

Hew
03-02-2012, 04:35 AM
Gas today here in NM Starjack $3.36. About a sixpack more than a few months ago. If you hunt, shoot, train dogs, you're not the hurting ones.

Gas hit a low of $2.60-$2.63 here in NM last fall. I didn't hear a peep. Now, energy prices begin to rise again in the spring as they have always done. Now, it must be someones fault.
Get a grip. Oil and gas are globally traded commodities. What the executive or legislative branchs do has no effect on the pump price.

I suppose we could nationalize our oil industry like Venezula....would that be the preferable course? JD
I read the above and gave a puzzled look...you know, kinda like when a dog hears a silent whistle....head turns both sideways and cocks at 45 degree angle, brow furrows and an Astro Jetson, "hurrrrrgh???" An unrepentant liberal's liberal suddenly going all Mr. Kotter as he patiently explains the free market to the thick-headed Sweathogs?!? Sounds strange right? I thought so, too. So I wondered aloud, "Hmmmm, what did ole' Jdog think of gas prices before Obama was elected?" 30 seconds later and we discover that before the last election, it was Bush and Cheney who controlled gas prices in a secret cabal to enrich their big oil buddies:

But when $5 gas comes, and it will, it will be under the stewardship of Bush and Cheney, Et Al. Remember Cheney's secret confab's with oil exec's?

http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27529&highlight=gas&page=2 (http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27529&highlight=gas&page=2)

Bush in office = gas prices are his fault
Obama in office = gas prices are the market's fault

Even Vinnie Barbarino would be confused by your math, Jdog.

I think two possible conclusions can be derived: 1) you're a political shill who pimps the same partisan hackery you claim to despise, or 2) you're just a contrarian who'll argue the other side of the coin just for the heck of it, even if he knows he's wrong...kinda like a salmon who enjoys the swim upstream or a high school debate team who's been assigned the "Pro" argument for "Baby Seals Should Be Clubbed."

I'll go with choice #2 as the first is just too sad to contemplate.

JDogger
03-02-2012, 08:45 AM
Can't sleep again?

Franco
03-02-2012, 09:48 AM
Speculators determine the price globally and they act on news not actual supply or consumption. For many of their clients, gasoline ot diesel at any price in better than none.

However, our government can have an impact on the price. Had the Keystone Pipeline been approved, prices would have dropped on that news. The more oil the USA puts on the market, the lower the price globally.

Anyone that advocates nationalizing oil poduction in the USA is wishing for $8. and more per gallon gasoline at the pump. The government can't run anything in a cost effective manner, what makes anyone think they could get gas to the pump cheaper than the private sector?

road kill
03-02-2012, 09:55 AM
Speculators determine the price globally and they act on news not actual supply or consumption. For many of their clients, gasoline ot diesel at any price in better than none.

However, our government can have an impact on the price. Had the Keystone Pipeline been approved, prices would have dropped on that news. The more oil the USA puts on the market, the lower the price globally.

Anyone that advocates nationalizing oil poduction in the USA is wishing for $8. and more per gallon gasoline at the pump. The government can't run anything in a cost effective manner, what makes anyone think they could get gas to the pump cheaper than the private sector?
Our nationalized insurance will be cheaper, Obama said so!!!

RK

Buzz
03-02-2012, 09:59 AM
So I wondered aloud, "Hmmmm, what did ole' Jdog think of gas prices before Obama was elected?" 30 seconds later and we discover that before the last election, it was Bush and Cheney who controlled gas prices in a secret cabal to enrich their big oil buddies:

Personally, I blame the Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000, signed by Clinton.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commodity_Futures_Modernization_Act_of_2000

And speculators, like hedge funds and investment banks’ proprietary trading desks, constantly seeking out arbitrage opportunities among the various markets...

Buzz
03-02-2012, 10:09 AM
With all the bombast coming from the Republican primary candidates, you would never know that the US is not a NET EXPORTER of oil.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/energy/story/2011-12-16/us-oil-boom/52053236/1

By Matthew Staver, Bloomberg News

Looking at your heating bills or gas prices, you may find it surprising that the United States is enjoying a mini oil boom. It's producing more crude oil and, for the first time in decades, has become a net exporter of petroleum products such as jet fuel, heating oil and gasoline.

A crew from Alpha Oil & Gas Services constructs a 10-inch gas pipeline outside Watford City, N.D,

The U.S. exported more oil-based fuels than it imported in the first nine months of this year, making it likely that 2011 will be the first time since 1949 that the nation is a net exporter of such goods, primarily diesel.
That's not all. The U.S. has reversed another decades-long trend. It began producing more crude oil in 2008 than the year before and accelerated that upswing 3% in the first nine months of this year compared with the same period in 2010. That production has helped reduce U.S. imports of crude oil by about 10% since 2006.
"It's dramatic. It's transformative," Edward Morse, a former senior U.S. energy official who now directs global commodities research at Citigroup, says of the historic shifts. He says the U.S. is importing a smaller share — 49% in 2010, down from 60% in 2005 — of the oil it uses, adding: "We're moving toward energy independence."
He says the U.S. economy benefits, because its low natural gas prices help make its steel and other manufacturing industries more competitive. He says U.S. consumers benefit with more jobs and gasoline prices that are lower and less volatile than in many countries
American consumers benefit little from the U.S. oil boomlet, because their fuel prices depend heavily on a global oil market that remains tight and has probably already peaked in production, says Jeremy Rifkin, author of The Third Industrial Revolution: How Lateral Power is Transforming Energy, the Economy and the World.

menmon
03-02-2012, 10:12 AM
One man's famine is another man's feast!

In Houston, we never complain about high oil prices:)

This will blow over as soon as they figure out the middle east. My guess is the Saudis are going to come out an agree to match the lost production of Iran. Spectulatars take in on the chin then;)

Franco
03-02-2012, 10:32 AM
One man's famine is another man's feast!

In Houston, we never complain about high oil prices:)

This will blow over as soon as they figure out the middle east. My guess is the Saudis are going to come out an agree to match the lost production of Iran. Spectulatars take in on the chin then;)

We don't either but we are complaining about the fact that the current administration won't issue any new deep water permits above the commitments made by the prior administration.

It will affect the economy in Houston when the need for Drilling Engineers, Geologist, offshore workers and support industries diminishes and they start laying off workers.

paul young
03-02-2012, 11:14 AM
With all the bombast coming from the Republican primary candidates, you would never know that the US is not a NET EXPORTER of oil.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/energy/story/2011-12-16/us-oil-boom/52053236/1

we are currently exporting 600,000 barrels of fuel per day. that works out to 216,000,000 barrels per year. i think if that fuel stays home, the price is lower.-Paul

road kill
03-02-2012, 11:17 AM
we are currently exporting 600,000 barrels of fuel per day. that works out to 216,000,000 barrels per year. i think if that fuel stays home, the price is lower.-Paul

Agreed!!!!

RK

Uncle Bill
03-02-2012, 11:52 AM

Well, well, well...lookee here. From the forgotten graveyard of fools comes the resurrected Yardley. How can you still be standing? You've taken so many sword stabbings I'm amazed you still have enough blood left to be breathing.

The seemingly apparent facts being brought out are NOT if Obama produced a birth certificate, but the one he did produce is phoney. Now it's being looked at differently than before when all he needed to do was show a BC, which supposedly verified his nationality and his being a "natural born citizen". THAT birth certificate is being scrutinized as being manipulated and a false document.

So, it doesn't now matter that he has one, it matters if the one he has is real....or a fabrication.

Time to wipe the egg off your face, Yardley, and come to grips with fact that you have allowed a truely empty suit to be the occupant of the White House, AND you had a hand in putting him there. But then, you had plenty fools helping you...even too many from this crowd. One would think your white guilt had run it's course, but obviously stupid can't be fixed.

UB

Franco
03-02-2012, 11:57 AM

How do you figure that, oil is priced globally? The ONLY way to decrese the price at the pump is by increasing production or lowering demand!

So, you would limit production of jet, heating oil and diesel? Cutting those jobs and cutting the income exporting generates is not good buisness.

starjack
03-02-2012, 12:40 PM
ig

Mabey i should fill up in NM THEN:rolleyes: So what were the gas prices when bush left. I guess there were no speculation back then.

Why do you think they have to shut down our drilling in our own country?

Hew
03-02-2012, 05:42 PM
Can't sleep again?
Sadly, up early to get ready to earn my mortgage payment, and thanks to Obama, someone elses, too. And their food. And their cable. And their cell phone. But that's probably not Obama's fault, either. Let me guess....Bush and Cheney, right?

You're not going to leave us to our own devices to choose between partisan hack or contrarian are you? A little help, please.

road kill
03-02-2012, 05:45 PM
Sadly, up early to get ready to earn my mortgage payment, and thanks to Obama, someone elses, too. And their food. And their cable. And their cell phone. But that's probably not Obama's fault, either. Let me guess....Bush and Cheney, right?

You're not going to leave us to our devices to choose between partisan hack or contrarian are you? A little help, please.

Hew, could you work some OT to PAY for the FREE birth control pills Obama has edicted.;-)

Thanks,

RK

JDogger
03-02-2012, 11:13 PM
Sadly, up early to get ready to earn my mortgage payment, and thanks to Obama, someone elses, too. And their food. And their cable. And their cell phone. But that's probably not Obama's fault, either. Let me guess....Bush and Cheney, right? Up at 2:35 AM to hunt old posts?? Home to post at 3:42 PM . No wonder you can't pay off a mortgage. I wish I had such a gentle schedule.
I pay my bills, you pay yours. Where the money goes? Do any of us know?

You're not going to leave us to our own devices to choose between partisan hack or contrarian are you? A little help, please.
I'll let you pick since you already did. I did enjoy your Mr. Kotter analogy. As some would say, "classic Hew."
I wonder though, what PP posters you thought were the "sweathogs" I was addressing? Any guesses?

I'm off soon to roll in the sweaty palms of Morpheus, then work a little more, and then do some dog training. It's almost spring.

Sleep tight, JD

coachmo
03-03-2012, 12:35 AM
Spoken like a true liberal! When you're called out on something just try and turn the table. Make yourself look real smart by deflecting and changing the subject. If you can't dazzle them with brilliance then baffle them with ... Well, you probably know the rest.

JDogger
03-03-2012, 02:07 AM
Spoken like a true liberal! Well gee, thanks for the acknowledgment!:p When you're called out on something just try and turn the table. Make yourself look real smart by deflecting and changing the subject. If you can't dazzle them with brilliance then baffle them with ... Well, you probably know the rest.

I seriously doubt though, if Hew is either dazzled or baffled by my posts. C'mon in man. The water really ain't that deep. :rolleyes:

JDogger

starjack
03-03-2012, 07:16 AM
Spoken like a true liberal! When you're called out on something just try and turn the table. Make yourself look real smart by deflecting and changing the subject. If you can't dazzle them with brilliance then baffle them with ... Well, you probably know the rest.

Truer words have never been spoken

Hew
03-03-2012, 08:46 AM
Up at 2:35 AM to hunt old posts?? Home to post at 3:42 PM . No wonder you can't pay off a mortgage. I wish I had such a gentle schedule.

We're working on geography now with our 4th grader. I'll let her know that even adults have trouble with the abstract of different times zones for different parts of the world. It will help her self-esteem. :D;-)

I'm off soon to roll in the sweaty palms of Morpheus, then work a little more, and then do some dog training. It's almost spring.

Sleep tight, JD
Ah, the dichotomy....I am both impressed by your word smithing while at the same time greatly disturbed at the mental picture of you rolling in the sweaty palms of anything/anybody. :razz:

JDogger
03-03-2012, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmo http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?p=932879#post932879)

Truer words have never been spoken

Quote for the day;

"Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things."

G. Carlin

Gerry Clinchy
03-03-2012, 10:55 AM
Back to the OP ... I have never understood what is the big deal with the birth certificate.

I mean, in the most recent instance, it was said that the Pres sent a WH staff member to HI on a special flight to retrieve it. Who paid for that? Don't they have military/diplomatic pouches travelling almost daily? After three years, what was the rush for a special trip to get this thing?

If O were not born in a hospital, but with a midwife at home ... then there might be a problem. I truly don't understand the big deal about this ... from EITHER side. It should have been easy to put to rest. I truly don't understand why it hasn't been.

paul young
03-03-2012, 01:15 PM
Back to the OP ... I have never understood what is the big deal with the birth certificate.

I mean, in the most recent instance, it was said that the Pres sent a WH staff member to HI on a special flight to retrieve it. Who paid for that? Don't they have military/diplomatic pouches travelling almost daily? After three years, what was the rush for a special trip to get this thing?

If O were not born in a hospital, but with a midwife at home ... then there might be a problem. I truly don't understand the big deal about this ... from EITHER side. It should have been easy to put to rest. I truly don't understand why it hasn't been.

it hasn't been settled because the birthers are pretty sure he won't be defeated in November any other way. they don't like him or his policies and they are willing to pursue this another 4 1/2 years if necessary. gotta give them credit for being persistant.

coachmo
03-03-2012, 02:57 PM
JDogger, just keep deflecting! I realize the water may not be very deep but your B.S. sure is rather deep!!!

M&K's Retrievers
03-03-2012, 03:38 PM

Obama is in and he is confident that this subject will not result in his ouster from office. It suits his purposes to make the Birthers look like idiots rather than shut them up by proving them wrong. It lumps all conservatives in with the kooks siting in the basement with tin foil hats.

paul young
03-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Obama is in and he is confident that this subject will not result in his ouster from office. It suits his purposes to make the Birthers look like idiots rather than shut them up by proving them wrong. It lumps all conservatives in with the kooks siting in the basement with tin foil hats.

that's another wayto look at it!-Paul

honkerhavens
03-03-2012, 07:25 PM
i think we are living in the time of the anti-christ............

JDogger
03-03-2012, 08:49 PM
JDogger, just keep deflecting! I realize the water may not be very deep but your B.S. sure is rather deep!!!

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/JDoggger/AwJeezNotThisSheetAgain1.jpg

Relax coachmo. With a few very obvious and notable exceptions nobody takes the posts made on PP very seriously. If you trully want genuine, high-brow, intellectual discussions on politics they don't happen here. I'm sure they happen somewhere, but I really don't engage in them.

Imagine that PP is a tailgate at some HT or FT. You're drinking a beer with some of the other participants and someone offers up, "Obama, or ___, (GOP candidate of your choice) is FOS. A couple of jabs are made, then the conversation turns back to the dog that really nailed the last series.

This a dog forum coachmo...with a political sub-forum designed to keep us from cluttering up the main forum.

Try to have fun. Of course I deflect. We all do. The previous post makes my point. JD

But....I could be wrong.

roseberry
03-03-2012, 09:04 PM
i can provide anecdotal statistical probability that bho is not a natural born citizen of the united states.......and here is how:

1) in my randon sample of hundreds of natural born u.s. citizens that i talk to daily, none wish to pay $5+ for fuel. our president and energy sec. have publicly wished for european price levels.

2) in my random sample of hundreds of natural born u.s. citizens that i talk to daily, i have not met one who didn't favor the building a pipeline to transport oil. well this one guy said, "pipeline? hell, just dig a damn ditch to let oil run in if they don't want a pipeline!"

3) in my........daily, i have not met one who is not in favor of drilling in the gulf or in deep water.(you guys in LA, TX coast, south AL and FL give us an update, is the catastrophic spill having the doomsday impact predicted? i been to the beech 4 times and i saw no evidence it ever happened: not a scientific study)

4) in my.......daily, i have only met two people who oppose drilling in the arctic national wildlife refuge in the face of $4 regular at the pump. most think just erecting a few rigs and threatening to drill will increase worldwide oil production to the highest levels in history.

5) in my.......daily, everyone i meet feels they are being robbed of liberty in their business and personal finances. most feel robbed by the environmental lobby and the government the environmental lobby controls. that government will not allow utilization of its own natural resources. a smaller percentage feels it is being robbed by evil oil companies. all would welcome relief! bho said the other day, and i paraphrase, "anyone who tells you that drill baby drill is a solution is not looking to solve a long term problem." even a short term solution beats no solution.

on such an important issue as how the hell am i gonna get to work tomorrow, how the hell am i gonna send my crews out in my trucks to work tomorrow, how the hell am i gonna ship my goods to my customers tomorrow, how could one true natural born citizen possibly disagree with every other natural born citizen i know?(accept for two on the anwr thingy)

i am not a "birther" dude. however, in my opinion the best case scenario is bho is an "unnatural born citizen"!

coachmo
03-03-2012, 09:15 PM
JDogger, I am relaxed as can be. I've read numerous posts on here where things get pretty heated but since everything you post is in jest Ha! I'll try to be nicer.

Gerry Clinchy
03-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Roseberry, best logic I've heard yet! :-)

JDogger
03-03-2012, 09:30 PM
JDogger, I am relaxed as can be. I've read numerous posts on here where things get pretty heated but since everything you post is in jest Ha! I'll try to be nicer.

Thank you Judge Smails.

coachmo
03-03-2012, 09:46 PM
Wow, we've got a slick one here for sure. I can keep this up for as long as you want to so feel free.

JDogger
03-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Wow, we've got a slick one here for sure. I can keep this up for as long as you want to so feel free.

No...coachmo. I'll concede to you. You win. OK? :rolleyes: JD

Hew
03-03-2012, 10:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/M29uz.gif

Some ask why. I ask, why not?

JDogger
03-03-2012, 10:40 PM

Anymore questions coachmo?

We've seen this before. Anymore questions?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg)

coachmo
03-03-2012, 11:24 PM
Your intelligent superiority reigns supereme. I pictured you as taller!!

JDogger
03-03-2012, 11:32 PM

It's my home video. I ask. Why not? Why not? Geography redefined.

coachmo
03-03-2012, 11:35 PM
Pretty tight line breeding!

JDogger
03-03-2012, 11:52 PM
Chuckle...
But I don't begin to hold a candle...
JD

coachmo
03-03-2012, 11:58 PM
You are correct sir! In more ways than you can possibly imagine.

JDogger
03-04-2012, 12:27 AM
You are correct sir! In more ways than you can possibly imagine.

Do you billfish? JD :smile:

PS I can't believe this thread has gone so OT and so GDG. Wait....wait...It's PP....

coachmo
03-04-2012, 08:56 AM
No. Do you?

Julie R.
03-05-2012, 03:40 PM

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/MouseOnAFeedsack/Smilies/racist.gif

menmon
03-05-2012, 04:14 PM
i think we are living in the time of the anti-christ............

Before you go there....read Daniel....the anti-christ is told to come from Rome...and last time I looked Obama is black:rolleyes:

Hew
03-05-2012, 04:31 PM
http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/MouseOnAFeedsack/Smilies/racist.gif

LOL. Well played, ma'am. Well played. ;-)