PDA

View Full Version : Super Tuesday

Franco
03-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Ohio seems to be the big prize. Will the winner there be the nominee?

Newt has Georgia and Rmoney has Vermont. Tight race in Virginia.

Mitt might have the best chance of getting some of the women back that the GOP is trying so hard to run off.

Marvin S
03-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Mitt might have the best chance of getting some of the women back that the GOP is trying so hard to run off.

You're backing the candidate, who so far, has the least number of delegates of those still running. Who is also BTW, just as close to being a D as he is an R. & you claim to know what the GOP is doing :rolleyes:?????? FYI, Limbaugh has a following, I would bet most conservatives on this forum are not among that group :o.

Franco
03-06-2012, 08:24 PM
You're backing the candidate, who so far, has the least number of delegates of those still running. Who is also BTW, just as close to being a D as he is an R. & you claim to know what the GOP is doing :rolleyes:?????? FYI, Limbaugh has a following, I would bet most conservatives on this forum are not among that group :o.

My candidate has the third most delegates as of this morning. We will see how he finishes the day.

He would do better in Open Primaries because unlike the other three, my candidate draws from all walks of life. Not just the 50 year old plus white male that is the Repubs core. If you don't think the Dems are smoking the Repubs out on social issues, then you haven't been paying attention. The Dems will paint the Repubs as backwoods yahoos.

Yes, Obama is mandating things which aren't Constitutional. But that is not what the nation's women sees and hears. The perception is their reality and it ain't good when it comes to the GOP's social anchor.

The Repubs need to widen thier base because if they don't, it's over. Might be over already.

The real issues are the economy, jobs and the finacial heath of the USA. The Repubs are closer to the solution than the Dems. However, the Repubs will never get the chance because of the way they alienate the majority of voters!

road kill
03-07-2012, 06:48 AM
Nice showing by Romney.

Game is on.
Let's get going after who needs going after!!!!:cool:

RK

Jason Glavich
03-07-2012, 07:48 AM
Ohio seems to be the big prize. Will the winner there be the nominee?

Newt has Georgia and Rmoney has Vermont. Tight race in Virginia.

I did my part in Va, I voted. No lines to vote, my county had a 4.7% turnout. My choice did not win.

Ken Bora
03-07-2012, 10:47 AM
My candidate has the third most delegates as of this morning. We will see how he finishes the day.

!

he got a solid 2nd place here in Vermont.
we had good voter turnout also

Franco
03-07-2012, 11:29 AM
he got a solid 2nd place here in Vermont.
we had good voter turnout also

Yup, and he was second in Virginia(thanks Jason), Idaho and N Dakota too. Need more delegates so as to influence the party platform in August. A Balanced Budget Amendment would be a good start. He should do no worse than second in Louisiana at the end of the month.

Hew
03-07-2012, 01:29 PM
Yup, and he was second in Virginia(thanks Jason), Idaho and N Dakota too.
2nd place in an big, influential state like VA? Wow. I may have to give Ron Paul a second look. :razz: :twisted::p

Marvin S
03-07-2012, 01:35 PM
2nd place in an big, influential state like VA? Wow. I may have to give Ron Paul a second look. :razz: :twisted::p

U have to be impressed - only 2 names on the ballot :)

Jason Glavich
03-07-2012, 02:04 PM
U have to be impressed - only 2 names on the ballot :)

True, but with such low turnouts I wonder who would have won with 4 choices and a write in capability.

Ken Bora
03-07-2012, 09:47 PM
I may have to give Ron Paul a second look. :razz: :twisted::p

all my buddies in the National Guard love him, that is why I took a hard second look. While I thought of it more as a protest vote yesterday as who knows who will be on the ballot in November.