PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Camera in Minnesota voting 2012

duckheads
03-08-2012, 09:29 AM
How rampant to you think voter fraud is in Minnesota? I really can not understand how anyone can be against voter ID laws. You have to have an ID to do many things in todays society and I seriuously doubt that there are many people without some form of ID. Don't you need an ID to cash a government check or to set up an acct to have it direct deposited?

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=GqMVxeZhflI&feature=player_embedded

road kill
03-08-2012, 09:33 AM
How rampant to you think voter fraud is in Minnesota? I really can not understand how anyone can be against voter ID laws. You have to have an ID to do many things in todays society and I seriuously doubt that there are many people without some form of ID. Don't you need an ID to cash a government check or to set up an acct to have it direct deposited?

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=GqMVxeZhflI&feature=player_embedded
A few issues going on in VA & OH too, but I don't think the secular progressives want to hear about it!!

Wait till you hear about the Madison WI judge who signed the "Recall Walker" petition and slapped an injunction on the voter ID law passed in WI until after the recall election.:rolleyes:
The AG has accelerated appeals court proceedings to correct this blatant disrespect for the Legislature, voters and democratic process.

Just sayin........

RK

Uncle Bill
03-08-2012, 01:00 PM
There are so many threads this new word could be applied, but this is as good as any, because there are so many 'gubmint' entities where it fits.

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) -

A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Then, of course, there's the obvious explanation as to why that word is so prevalent where it concerns the federal government, and based on what I continue to see posted on this BB, where we are headed should the Sambo ilk succeed.

The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but the citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency.

It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency, than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president.

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us.

Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those that made him their President.

UB

road kill
03-08-2012, 01:10 PM
There are so many threads this new word could be applied, but this is as good as any, because there are so many 'gubmint' entities where it fits.

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) -

A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Then, of course, there's the obvious explanation as to why that word is so prevalent where it concerns the federal government, and based on what I continue to see posted on this BB, where we are headed should the Sambo ilk succeed.

The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but the citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency.

It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency, than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president.

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us.

Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those that made him their President.

UB

Uncle Bill, at the risk of being labeled a "right wing extremist," have you ever heard this one;

"The biggest trick the devil ever played was convincing so many he doesn't exist!!"

RK

Jason Glavich
03-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Uncle Bill, at the risk of being labeled a "right wing extremist," have you ever heard this one;

"The biggest trick the devil ever played was convincing so many he doesn't exist!!"

RK

Kaiser Soze? The usual suspects? Am I right? Kevin Spacey said it! lol

mngundog
03-08-2012, 06:40 PM
A few issues going on in VA & OH too, but I don't think the secular progressives want to hear about it!!

Wait till you hear about the Madison WI judge who signed the "Recall Walker" petition and slapped an injunction on the voter ID law passed in WI until after the recall election.:rolleyes:
The AG has accelerated appeals court proceedings to correct this blatant disrespect for the Legislature, voters and democratic process.

Just sayin........

RK

What is the blantant disrespect? The injunction?

HPL
03-08-2012, 11:11 PM
What is the blantant disrespect? The injunction?
Yes, the injunction.