PDA

View Full Version : Kathleen Sebelius

road kill
03-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Gets her behind handed to her by freshman Senator Ron Johnson from WI.

Enjoy, this is a delight!!!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uThj-IqYG9o

RK

BonMallari
03-10-2012, 02:46 AM
I honestly dont know how she can sleep at night or look at herself in the mirror...She is the most pro choice person in the world, her biggest donor while she was Gov was " Tiller the Killer " who was credited some 60,000 abortions....and on top of that she claims she is Catholic...she is also anti gun nut, and has voted against concealed handgun carry...one dangerous person

road kill
03-10-2012, 04:24 AM
I honestly dont know how she can sleep at night or look at herself in the mirror...She is the most pro choice person in the world, her biggest donor while she was Gov was " Tiller the Killer " who was credited some 60,000 abortions....and on top of that she claims she is Catholic...she is also anti gun nut, and has voted against concealed handgun carry...one dangerous person

She is the head of HHS and has NO CLUE what is going on with her department.

Not surprising, but I thought sure the idealogues here would rush to her defense.

RK

BonMallari
03-10-2012, 10:13 AM

Not surprising, but I thought sure the idealogues here would rush to her defense.

RK

actually she is the architect behind much of the policies in the Obamacare plan...if you look up her history, she is a lot like NancyP , a family politician from the cradle, she knows no other profession...Forbes has her rated as the 13thmost powerful woman in the world, I think their estimate is low

Raymond Little
03-10-2012, 10:21 PM

RK
She has no soul. Our modern day guerbals (sp).

menmon
03-12-2012, 10:00 AM
Gets her behind handed to her by freshman Senator Ron Johnson from WI.

Enjoy, this is a delight!!!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uThj-IqYG9o

RK

This is another self serving video...clearly he was questioning her about numbers and she did not have the books in front of her, so he was trying to put words in her mouth. Typical lawyer;-)

road kill
03-12-2012, 10:06 AM
This is another self serving video...clearly he was questioning her about numbers and she did not have the books in front of her, so he was trying to put words in her mouth. Typical lawyer;-)
If you are going to a Senate hearing, to be questioned by Senators, perhaps the Dept Head should have had the "BOOKS" in front of her.

I am curious, who else here would go to a meeting where YOU are going to be questioned about things YOU are responsible for and come this ill prepared??;-)

I mean besides sambo.:rolleyes:

RK

menmon
03-12-2012, 10:21 AM
If you are going to a Senate hearing, to be questioned by Senators, perhaps the Dept Head should have had the "BOOKS" in front of her.

I am curious, who else here would go to a meeting where YOU are going to be questioned about things YOU are responsible for and come this ill prepared??;-)

I mean besides sambo.:rolleyes:

RK

You and I both know that these senate hearing are nothing but grand standing. His entire objective was to make her and Obama look bad for the voters back home, nothing else:rolleyes:

Nothing productive...typical politician:rolleyes:

road kill
03-12-2012, 10:41 AM
You and I both know that these senate hearing are nothing but grand standing. His entire objective was to make her and Obama look bad for the voters back home, nothing else:rolleyes:

Nothing productive...typical politician:rolleyes:
If you are correct, she played right into his hands!!!:D

RK

menmon
03-12-2012, 11:49 AM
If you are correct, she played right into his hands!!!:D

RK

Sounds that way, but experience has probablly taught her that you can't win these argument, so she didn't fight him.

Jason Glavich
03-12-2012, 12:08 PM
Sounds that way, but experience has probablly taught her that you can't win these argument, so she didn't fight him.

Yes her defense strategy of "umms,ahh's,and I don't know's" was a brilliant strategy. She like Holder has no clue what she is in charge of, or how to answer the questions when she is the SME that should be able to answer them. Give her 8 weeks and she can probably come up with some answers.

Look up videos of Sessions asking about the budget or the marginal tax rate, or questioning Panetta and you get the same answers from everybody. No one can give a simple yes or no answer. It is always backpeddling and the spin machine taking over. That is not really new under Obama though, that is the same old tired political story, deny,deny,deny then blame someone else.

menmon
03-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Yes her defense strategy of "umms,ahh's,and I don't know's" was a brilliant strategy. She like Holder has no clue what she is in charge of, or how to answer the questions when she is the SME that should be able to answer them. Give her 8 weeks and she can probably come up with some answers.

Look up videos of Sessions asking about the budget or the marginal tax rate, or questioning Panetta and you get the same answers from everybody. No one can give a simple yes or no answer. It is always backpeddling and the spin machine taking over. That is not really new under Obama though, that is the same old tired political story, deny,deny,deny then blame someone else.

It is the same on both sides...

Jason Glavich
03-12-2012, 12:56 PM
It is the same on both sides...

Isn't that what I said? :rolleyes:

menmon
03-12-2012, 02:21 PM
Isn't that what I said? :rolleyes:

Wasn't as clear that the republicans did it too...but yes

Uncle Bill
03-13-2012, 05:17 PM
Wasn't as clear that the republicans did it too...but yes

We had, a long time ago, someone you would have loved...named Roger, from Florida, a sort of idiot savant. But now that the statute of limitations on blaming Bush for all of Obamas ignorance has run out, he no longer posts any of his drivel. But your incredulous sycophantic ability to fall on the sword for this Regime...meaning every Democrat in the tank for this empty suit in the White House...is quite remarkable.

When he and the rest of his oligarchy are thrown out this year, will we be able to count on you to also leave? Or will you be our special Roger that will be still falling on the sword for all the Obama fools that will be pizzing and moaning about losing their food stamps?

UB

Gerry Clinchy
03-14-2012, 12:42 PM
Here's the latest ruling from Ms. Sebelius:

State health exchanges will be required to collect $1, from all participants, as a premium for .... abortion; and another $1 as premium for all other services.

Everybody who wants health insurance from a state exchange will pay a portion of their premium specifically for abortion.

Did you really think this was all about BC pills?

road kill
03-14-2012, 01:11 PM
Here's the latest ruling from Ms. Sebelius:

State health exchanges will be required to collect $1, from all participants, as a premium for .... abortion; and another $1 as premium for all other services.

Everybody who wants health insurance from a state exchange will pay a portion of their premium specifically for abortion.

Did you really think this was all about BC pills?
NO!

RK