PDA

View Full Version : Maxine Waters

HPL
03-12-2012, 12:23 AM
Have Ya'll seen this?
http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/18133170/1159312541/name/InTheirOwnWords.wmv

Sad thing is that it will probably actually win her votes in her district, horrifying as that is.

BonMallari
03-12-2012, 01:17 AM
Maxine Waters represents the Watts district of SE Los Angeles, never lose that seat...what is scary is that if the Dems were to win back the House, she would be the ranking member of the House financing/appropriations committee

you think its coincidental that the most powerful women in Congress are

Feinstein

Boxer

Pelosi

Harman (retiring)

Waters

and all are from California...and no I didnt vote for any of them while I lived there

Down East Labs 217
03-12-2012, 08:16 AM
Her slip of the tongue says it all about the (Liberal) democratic party. They want to socialize the country and have the government run everything.

If they win you can expect to pay more, earn less, and depend on them for everything from food, medical, work, etc.....

No more freedom, no more guns, USSR at its finest.

My opinion

Richard

coachmo
03-12-2012, 08:45 AM
Your liberal counterparts here at RTF will probably want to avoid this one like the plague. Waters is queen of using race card wielding, class warfare tactics all the while she and her cronies grab everything within sight. She is the poster child for keeping the idiots, I mean voters in their place so she can keep getting elected. Yeah, she's all about her constituents.

Gerry Clinchy
03-12-2012, 09:21 AM
Heard quotes of the gas prices in various cities on the radio yesterday. Los Angeles: 4.33/gallon; Denver: 3.36/gallon. Thanks, Maxine?

Here in PA it's 3.67/gallon. Since NJ has lower taxes on gasoline, it is about 10 cents less there.

road kill
03-12-2012, 09:35 AM
Hard as it may be to grasp, there are far more dangerous people in our current administration than this nut.

Sebelius
Sunstein
Holder
et all are Marxist to the bone.
If you disagree, explain the "class warfare" center peice of their mantra/campaign!!

RK

HPL
03-12-2012, 10:05 AM
Seems to me that her agenda is so obvious that it is also clear that if you were to tell her constituents that she was an avowed Marxist, those that knew what that meant would probably either say "good", or "I know, that's why I voted for her". Clearly she is one of those folks that could do nothing heinous enough to cause her constituents to vote her out.

menmon
03-12-2012, 10:20 AM
The highest prices I've ever paid for diesel were in 2008, and if I remember correctly a republican was president:confused:

road kill
03-12-2012, 10:27 AM
The highest prices I've ever paid for diesel were in 2008, and if I remember correctly a republican was president:confused:
Didn't you post last week that the President had no responsibility or control over gas prices?

You funny!!!!:D

BTW--This ain't about gas prices, it's about "the government taking over!"
Did you watch the video?????
Of course, you have made it clear this is what you want.;-)

RK

menmon
03-12-2012, 10:48 AM
Didn't you post last week that the President had no responsibility or control over gas prices?

You funny!!!!:D

BTW--This ain't about gas prices, it's about "the government taking over!"
Did you watch the video?????
Of course, you have made it clear this is what you want.;-)

RK

I didn't post that, but you are right he does not have anything to do with it.

But you guys are arguing he does so I wanted to give you a fact check:cool:

road kill
03-12-2012, 10:51 AM
I didn't post that, but you are right he does not have anything to do with it.

But you guys are arguing he does so I wanted to give you a fact check:cool:
Uh huh....I see......:rolleyes:

RK

menmon
03-12-2012, 11:03 AM
Uh huh....I see......:rolleyes:

RK

You do concur that diesel and gasoline were at their highest in 2008?

You do concur that a republican was president?

Yes or no answers please. Let me remind you that you are under oath sir;-)

luvmylabs23139
03-12-2012, 11:13 AM
Her hubby's bank that she got tarp money for by a special deal still hasn't paid it back!!!

road kill
03-12-2012, 11:18 AM
You do concur that diesel and gasoline were at their highest in 2008?

You do concur that a republican was president?
YES

Yes or no answers please. Let me remind you that you are under oath sir;-)
What was the price of gasoline and diesel fuel when Obama took office?

And what are they now??

I give you my OATH, I already know the answer and so do you!!:D

RK

menmon
03-12-2012, 11:23 AM
What was the price of gasoline and diesel fuel when Obama took office?

And what are they now??

I give you my OATH, I already know the answer and so do you!!:D

RK

Much lower than now:)

What were they when Bush took office;-)

Remember you are under oath;-)

road kill
03-12-2012, 11:42 AM
Much lower than now:)

What were they when Bush took office;-)

Remember you are under oath;-)

That's how I roll.
I know you know that.

stan b

menmon
03-12-2012, 12:48 PM
That's how I roll.
I know you know that.

stan b

Stan you sounding more and more like a politician. Maybe we can get you on the ballot for 2016:cool:

duckheads
03-12-2012, 06:00 PM
Stan you sounding more and more like a politician. Maybe we can get you on the ballot for 2016:cool:

Boy if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is. You spin so much crap is a wonder you can see straight!

Down East Labs 217
03-12-2012, 06:29 PM

And the house and Senate were both controlled by Democrats. The prez can't do squat without the houses approval. The dems blocked him all the way.

My opinion

Richard

caryalsobrook
03-12-2012, 08:24 PM
One would expect Obama supporters to support current energy policy. After all when he first became president, he gave an interview in which he proclaimed that if he were able to implement his energy policy, "UTILITY BILLS WOULD NECESSARILY SKYROCKET!"(the quotes are is exact words) Funny he is not bragging on his apparent success.:rolleyes:

M&K's Retrievers
03-12-2012, 08:26 PM

You must not own a diesel anymore. The highest I paid was today. Unfortunately, your hero is POTUS and it's his watch.

Nor_Cal_Angler
03-12-2012, 08:37 PM
You must not own a diesel anymore. The highest I paid was today. Unfortunately, your hero is POTUS and it's his watch.

Agreed....highest i paid was today as well....4.45 a gallon!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake

roseberry
03-12-2012, 08:53 PM
i drove diesel in 2008 and never paid $4.05 and that is what it is now. lets be real.....it is my belief that the gesture of construction of a pipeline to move oil and the erection of platforms to drill for oil will be all that is required. you put pictures of rigs and men on the north slope this summer and a pipline being constructed through the heartland on cnn and the muslim world will shake in its boots. they will pump more oil than can be refined. the earth is full of the stuff.....remember the pipe that broke and spewed into the gulf uncontrolably for two months? a country that is too stupid to use its own natural resources, or to even pretend that it would use its own natural resources for the benefit of its citizens is in trouble.

we did put up some windmills here and there, wonder what impact that had?

states as an example
alaska-number one in natural resources. uses resources...pays its citizens money each year
texas-number two in resorces. uses resources...no state income tax
california-number three in resources. too stupid to use its resources...BROKE!

JDogger
03-12-2012, 09:53 PM
What was this thread about ?

Did someone really start giving oaths?

JD

road kill
03-12-2012, 10:57 PM
What was this thread about ?

Did someone really start giving oaths?

JD

No, OATS!!!;-)
http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo114/TheRedFather/The%20Big%20Four/36793951_Q.jpg

RK

JDogger
03-13-2012, 12:35 AM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/JDoggger/Oatwillie.jpg

Oatwillie for Gov. The most thoughtful guy in the world

....http://www.shoppalstores.com/fatfreddy/thumb//thumboat_willie.jpg (http://www.undergroundcollectibles.com/index.cfm/fa/categories.main/parentcat/index.cfm/fa/items.main/parentcat/10288/subcatid/0/id/101604)....JD

BonMallari
03-13-2012, 01:12 AM
did someone say Oates

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e386/Gaslight1975/Misc%20Stuff/StrotherWarren.jpg

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq233/BillyGunn1701/2446425751_6f110ccb01a.jpg

Hew
03-13-2012, 01:19 AM
http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/john-oates-250x253.jpg

Matt McKenzie
03-13-2012, 07:10 AM
What about Hall?

road kill
03-13-2012, 07:20 AM
http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h382/UnionThug/Francis.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k

RK

Buzz
03-13-2012, 10:36 AM

Hey Sambo! On a completely unrelated topic, congrats on the JAM with your young dog Isaac in the Amateur at NWMRC Trial. Against 73 other dogs with a 3 year old. Pretty sweet! I knew you had a really nice one when I watched him run as test dog in the qual at Red River's December trial last winter! :)

menmon
03-13-2012, 12:48 PM
Hey Sambo! On a completely unrelated topic, congrats on the JAM with your young dog Isaac in the Amateur at NWMRC Trial. Against 73 other dogs with a 3 year old. Pretty sweet! I knew you had a really nice one when I watched him run as test dog in the qual at Red River's December trial last winter! :)

Thanks. He is making a dog. He worked extremely well for me too. Bill JAMed Costal Bend with him a few weeks ago. 95 in that open. He tapping at the door.

The National Open is 20 miles from my house this year. It would be a shame not to have both my dogs qualified.

menmon
03-13-2012, 12:50 PM

So you paid $4.84 for diesel. We are buying it for $3.79 here in Houston.

M&K's Retrievers
03-13-2012, 04:13 PM
So you paid $4.84 for diesel. We are buying it for $3.79 here in Houston.

I did not say I paid $4.84 for diesel. I said I paid the most I had ever paid for diesel the other day. Try getting your facts right for a change.

menmon
03-13-2012, 04:34 PM
I did not say I paid $4.84 for diesel. I said I paid the most I had ever paid for diesel the other day. Try getting your facts right for a change.

Just to remind you, in 2008 when oil was $147 a barrel we were paying $4.84, I guess you did not own a diesel truck back then. It may get more expensive now but it has not gotten that bad yet.

I know this goes against the argument you are trying to make, but during Obama's term and now, oil prices have been kept in check inspite of the unrest in the middle east. May have something to do with the increased production. A smart person spoke some wisdom in an earlier post that they don't have enough rigs to drill the wells they have permitted now. So why do we need to open new land to them. As far as the deepwater goes, it is happening again, that is why you don't hear that rheteric anymore, in fact you want me to believe that they are not being allowed to drill and that is why you are not talking as loud:rolleyes:

Definition of Conservative: spin a story that gets you elected - then wreck the economy to butter your on bread:(

Libreal: try to pass laws that help the middle class and unfortunate, before the conservative lie their way back into office and screw you;-)

M&K's Retrievers
03-13-2012, 07:51 PM
Just to remind you, in 2008 when oil was $147 a barrel we were paying $4.84, I guess you did not own a diesel truck back then. It may get more expensive now but it has not gotten that bad yet.

I know this goes against the argument you are trying to make, but during Obama's term and now, oil prices have been kept in check inspite of the unrest in the middle east. May have something to do with the increased production. A smart person spoke some wisdom in an earlier post that they don't have enough rigs to drill the wells they have permitted now. So why do we need to open new land to them. As far as the deepwater goes, it is happening again, that is why you don't hear that rheteric anymore, in fact you want me to believe that they are not being allowed to drill and that is why you are not talking as loud:rolleyes:

Definition of Conservative: spin a story that gets you elected - then wreck the economy to butter your on bread:(

Libreal: try to pass laws that help the middle class and unfortunate, before the conservative lie their way back into office and screw you;-)

Not only did I have a diesel back then, it's the same one I drive now. Only has 285,321 miles on it now. Just getting broke in. The most I paid back then was 4.33.

What increased production? The only AFEs we have received in the past couple of years were for gas wells which we declined to participate due to the depressed price.

Your last two sentences are laughable. There are 4 types of Liberals. The young and dumb, the entitlement folk, the people with plenty of money who feel guilty and the politicians who are scamming the system on their own behalf.

Franco
03-13-2012, 08:36 PM

That is not an accurate statement! The only deepwater gulf drilling that is happening is from permits issued years ago. The current administration did open new areas in the gulf for bidding but, there were no takers. That's because there is no assurance from the current administration that they in fact will issue new deep-water drilling permits!

road kill
03-13-2012, 08:46 PM

Who issued the permits for the wells that are now producing??

Here is a clue, wasn't Obama.:D

RK

menmon
03-13-2012, 09:07 PM
Not only did I have a diesel back then, it's the same one I drive now. Only has 285,321 miles on it now. Just getting broke in. The most I paid back then was 4.33.

What increased production? The only AFEs we have received in the past couple of years were for gas wells which we declined to participate due to the depressed price.

Your last two sentences are laughable. There are 4 types of Liberals. The young and dumb, the entitlement folk, the people with plenty of money who feel guilty and the politicians who are scamming the system on their own behalf.

You must have an ag exemption:cool:

Conservatives - Rednecks that can't read and so they take their cues from Rush, have no formal education and can't think for themselves. Corporate employees that vote based on one thing...taxes. Have to go eat dinner, will give you some more definitions later;-)

M&K's Retrievers
03-13-2012, 10:13 PM
You must have an ag exemption:cool:

Conservatives - Rednecks that can't read and so they take their cues from Rush, have no formal education and can't think for themselves. Corporate employees that vote based on one thing...taxes. Have to go eat dinner, will give you some more definitions later;-)

No ag exemption. Just a good memory.

Wondering why you would think that I would be interested in a pawn broker's definitions?

M&K's Retrievers
03-13-2012, 10:16 PM
That is not an accurate statement! The only deepwater gulf drilling that is happening is from permits issued years ago. The current administration did open new areas in the gulf for bidding but, there were no takers. That's because there is no assurance from the current administration that they in fact will issue new deep-water drilling permits!

I could be wrong but it's my understanding that the deep water rigs hauled ass to far away waters after Obama put the end to drilling in the Gulf. To get them back would take more than a promise from this administration plus the time involved.

HPL
03-13-2012, 10:32 PM
I could be wrong but it's my understanding that the deep water rigs hauled ass to far away waters after Obama put the end to drilling in the Gulf. To get them back would take more than a promise from this administration plus the time involved.
I shoot on occasion for a couple of companies in the coastal bend here that build offshore rigs and they are both going full blast at the moment, having trouble hiring enough skilled craftsmen to keep up. One of them is building the superstructure for some rig that the legs were built in Korea (I think). They are floating the legs over here and sliding them under the superstructure. Whole thing is so big that they are having to re-dredge the channel to make it deep enough. Some one is drilling somewhere.

Franco
03-13-2012, 10:37 PM

Most of the deep water drilling resumed after the stopage during the leak so that they could all be inspected. Since then, only three deep water permits have been issued. And, they were reluctantly issued because the law suits. No further permits are expected to be issued in the near future!

One of the large local rig fabricators just sold to a S American company because of the fear of lack of work.

duckheads
03-14-2012, 10:58 AM

You Liberals are nuts! The keystone pipeline would have no affect on gas prices today. It would be years before the oil would flow. You can't drill your way out of the problem it takes 10 years for that oil to flow. Obama "the great one" and his administartion are the reason oil production is at its highest point in years yet he has been in office only 3 years.

Talk about spin you are the king of spin on this forum! The more you post the more people see that no matter what, you will side with a liberal whether they are right or wrong and you will do your best to spin it in such a way to justify it in your little liberal brain!:razz:

Buzz
03-14-2012, 11:09 AM
You Liberals are nuts! The keystone pipeline would have no affect on gas prices today. It would be years before the oil would flow.

Listening to the GOP talking points, it seems they would have you believe that high oil prices now are due to Obama not approving Keystone on THEIR schedule.

road kill
03-14-2012, 11:16 AM
Listening to the GOP talking points, it seems they would have you believe that high oil prices now are due to Obama not approving Keystone on THEIR schedule.

If YOUR talking points are correct, then it did indeed have an impact.

Just SPECULATIN'.........:D

RK

menmon
03-14-2012, 12:12 PM
You Liberals are nuts! The keystone pipeline would have no affect on gas prices today. It would be years before the oil would flow. You can't drill your way out of the problem it takes 10 years for that oil to flow. Obama "the great one" and his administartion are the reason oil production is at its highest point in years yet he has been in office only 3 years.

Talk about spin you are the king of spin on this forum! The more you post the more people see that no matter what, you will side with a liberal whether they are right or wrong and you will do your best to spin it in such a way to justify it in your little liberal brain!:razz:

Please provide me with one example of you approval of Obama:confused: In fact you guys faulted him when he killed Bin Laden:rolleyes:

See you like the conservative talk, so do I; but let me remind you it is all talk:-P

I bought into the rheteric for years, and I have watched the damage be done to this country too. It's a tough world out there for a hard working man. Years back a man that would put his back into something did ok. Not the story any more:(

I will not argue that government is inefficient, because it is. But without it, it would be like the OK Corral.

Someone has to tell the truth on this site...so I'm sorry my arguements spin away from what your little mind wants to believe;-)

Hew
03-14-2012, 01:06 PM
LOL...so I'm guessing it's only a coninkydink then that the two libs on this thread are parrotting the same regurgitated, fresh off the DNC's faxes spiel: "Obama will pass Keyston on his own schedule; not the GOP's." :rolleyes:

Would one of you fellas take a peak into Obama's schedule book and see when he has penciled in, "Fix the economy"? Thanks.

PS...have you guys worked out the official party line on why the newest CBO estimates for Obama Care have now doubled from when it was first passed? Check your emails...I'm sure Kos or Axe has sent you something by now.

duckheads
03-14-2012, 01:58 PM

So which is it; it takes years and years and years or your boy did it in less than three years?

I know you won't answer the question but I thought i would ask again in case you didn't understand it.

Buzz
03-14-2012, 02:38 PM
PS...have you guys worked out the official party line on why the newest CBO estimates for Obama Care have now doubled from when it was first passed? Check your emails...I'm sure Kos or Axe has sent you something by now.

Way too busy working and making money to waste time on any BS emails coming into my inbox. Barely enough time to jump into the middle of a thread here and read some of the BS here. ;-)

Maybe there is something you can clear up for me. When does the GOP selectively believe and tout CBO estimates..., or not?

Jason Glavich
03-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Please provide me with one example of you approval of Obama:confused: In fact you guys faulted him when he killed Bin Laden:rolleyes:

See you like the conservative talk, so do I; but let me remind you it is all talk:-P

I bought into the rheteric for years, and I have watched the damage be done to this country too. It's a tough world out there for a hard working man. Years back a man that would put his back into something did ok. Not the story any more:(

I will not argue that government is inefficient, because it is. But without it, it would be like the OK Corral.

Someone has to tell the truth on this site...so I'm sorry my arguements spin away from what your little mind wants to believe;-)

No one faulted anyone for OBL getting what he got. But you did the same thing the Prez did. GAVE BHO CREDIT FOR KILLING HIM! The words I,me,my should have been left out of his speech, give all the credit to the Troops,Agents who did the dirty work.

Cody Covey
03-14-2012, 04:21 PM

Someone has to tell the truth on this site...so I'm sorry my arguements spin away from what your little mind wants to believe;-)I would argue that VERY VERY FEW people said anything bad about the president for killing Usama Bin Laden. I think the criticism you saw was that President Obama took complete credit for the killing when really all he did was Okay the mission all the while touting how against the methods that actually got the info on where UBL was. That was all Bush policies. If you are against those fine but don't spout the end result of those policies as a "WIN" for your side.

road kill
03-14-2012, 05:01 PM
I would argue that VERY VERY FEW people said anything bad about the president for killing Usama Bin Laden. I think the criticism you saw was that President Obama took complete credit for the killing when really all he did was Okay the mission all the while touting how against the methods that actually got the info on where UBL was. That was all Bush policies. If you are against those fine but don't spout the end result of those policies as a "WIN" for your side.

Eveyone was happy "WE" got Bin Laden.

The Hubris of Obama spoiled it for many.

When there is credit to be GIVEN, Obama TAKES it.
When there is blame to be TAKEN, he GIVES it.

Definition of a poor leader!!!

RK

Hew
03-14-2012, 05:03 PM
Way too busy working and making money to waste time on any BS emails coming into my inbox. Barely enough time to jump into the middle of a thread here and read some of the BS here. ;-)
Ah, so you do receive the DNC pablum. I knew it! ;-)

menmon
03-15-2012, 11:06 AM
I would argue that VERY VERY FEW people said anything bad about the president for killing Usama Bin Laden. I think the criticism you saw was that President Obama took complete credit for the killing when really all he did was Okay the mission all the while touting how against the methods that actually got the info on where UBL was. That was all Bush policies. If you are against those fine but don't spout the end result of those policies as a "WIN" for your side.

No he didn't:rolleyes: He was much more humble that he should have been.

Again, you just don't want to acknowledge anything positive. Your arguments might have merit if you placed credit and fault were it is due and the republicans have lots of fault too.

Jay Dufour
03-15-2012, 02:40 PM
If by some chance we do win......they will burn Watts down again........and more.....

Raymond Little
03-15-2012, 03:47 PM
If by some chance we do win......they will burn Watts down again........and more.....

See the Kony 2012 thread, They are no different just a different continent.

BonMallari
03-15-2012, 05:13 PM

except this time the Korean business owners/merchants will be ready and on the roofs waiting for them with a little surprise

blind ambition
03-15-2012, 06:37 PM
Mr Little and Mr Dufour,

Your comments do not reflect well on you and they bring shame on this board.

Michael Rigby

Buzz
03-15-2012, 10:15 PM
I think to seal the deal, they need one of these...

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh302/mally_royal/renig.jpg

Raymond Little
03-15-2012, 10:53 PM
Mr Little and Mr Dufour,

Your comments do not reflect well on you and they bring shame on this board.

Michael Rigby

Never been one for political correctness, you do the history on Africa and get back to me on whether or not the continent is better off today or when it was ruled colonially? They can't rule themselves, that is a fact!

Hew
03-16-2012, 06:19 AM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/295788_2265748377564_1664166613_2218391_918140092_ n.jpg