PDA

View Full Version : Obama's top 50 accomplishments

Matt McKenzie
03-20-2012, 07:44 AM
According to Washington Monthly, the President's top 50 accomplishments are listed here. You be the judge as to which are actually "accomplishments".

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/march_april_2012/features/obamas_top_50_accomplishments035755.php

The few I saw on the list that were actually positive can't be honestly attributed to the President. But I only made it to 21 before I started to throw up in my mouth and had to stop. Maybe the later ones were better.

Dustin D
03-20-2012, 07:56 AM
But I only made it to 21 before I started to throw up in my mouth and had to stop.

I only made it to not even clicking that link http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/images/smilies/deshade.gif

Jason Glavich
03-20-2012, 07:56 AM
Avoided Scandal: As of November 2011, served longer than any president in decades without a scandal, as measured by the appearance of the word “scandal” (or lack thereof) on the front page of the Washington Post.

Didn't he start his run for Prez with Scandal? F&F? OBL burial location? being a closet smoker? Birth Certificate? His Marxist buddies? Appointing people with Tax issues to be in charge of things? Appointing a Racist Supreme court Justice? Too many rounds of golf? Too many lavish vacations? Not true Clinton Type scandals, but still very big news for a lot of people...Ok only for everyone who doesnt like him but still big news lol.

Now before Sambo jumps all over what I said, I am just remembering things from the news not sying they were all a scandal or just pop news of the day. But he has had his issues to say the least.

Buzz
03-20-2012, 10:49 AM
Avoided Scandal: As of November 2011, served longer than any president in decades without a scandal, as measured by the appearance of the word “scandal” (or lack thereof) on the front page of the Washington Post.

Didn't he start his run for Prez with Scandal? F&F? OBL burial location? being a closet smoker? Birth Certificate? His Marxist buddies? Appointing people with Tax issues to be in charge of things? Appointing a Racist Supreme court Justice? Too many rounds of golf? Too many lavish vacations? Not true Clinton Type scandals, but still very big news for a lot of people...Ok only for everyone who doesnt like him but still big news lol.

Now before Sambo jumps all over what I said, I am just remembering things from the news not sying they were all a scandal or just pop news of the day. But he has had his issues to say the least.

To me those all look like Faux News attempts at creating scandals...

road kill
03-20-2012, 10:58 AM

As opposed to MSNBC attempts (and success) at "creating" scandals?

Beauty in the eye..........

RK

HPL
03-20-2012, 11:28 AM
Interesting how some of his "accomplishments" involve spending tons of money on questionable "projects", and others (pretty much killing NASA and eliminating the next generation attack aircraft) involve "saving" money.

Ken Bora
03-20-2012, 11:40 AM
....the President's top 50 accomplishments are listed here. .

he has 50?
gee, 7 more and he would have one for each state ;-)

Jason Glavich
03-20-2012, 12:04 PM
he has 50?

HAHAHAHAHAHa

But in his defense this was only the top 50 the list could go on and on I am sure.

Jacob Hawkes
03-20-2012, 03:28 PM
Yeah, there's no chance this was suppose to be taken seriously.

bobbyb
03-20-2012, 06:00 PM
he has 50?

Yeap.. BUT he blamed it on Bush..!!

BobbyB
cajun

Gerry Clinchy
03-20-2012, 07:41 PM

I'd say it was pretty scandalous at how the administration cut those back-room deals to get the health care bill passed; even to the point where they were going to "deem" it passed when they thought they couldn't get enough votes. More especially after being so self-righteous about "transparency".

Fast & Furious should certainly rate as a scandal. If it doesn't, what am I missing?

Seems that we have come to think of scandals being of a purely sexual character.