PDA

View Full Version : Is it Mitt?

JDogger
03-20-2012, 11:46 PM
....after Illinois tonight? Will he be the BHO contender? Personally I'm for a third party vote. As I've said before, G. Johnson will most likely have my vote. Not that I think he can come anywhere close to winning, but a reasonable showing by a third party, could in the furure make them more viable. I'm done with Dem's and Repub's. One side stinks as much as the other...JD

Franco
03-21-2012, 07:14 AM
....after Illinois tonight? Will he be the BHO contender? Personally I'm for a third party vote. As I've said before, G. Johnson will most likely have my vote. Not that I think he can come anywhere close to winning, but a reasonable showing by a third party, could in the furure make them more viable. I'm done with Dem's and Repub's. One side stinks as much as the other...JD

Agreed!

Both have created the mess and the voting public is going back for more.

Jason Glavich
03-21-2012, 07:45 AM
Isn't Roseanne still running for the Green Party?

dback
03-21-2012, 10:09 AM
Agreed!

Both have created the mess and the voting public is going back for more.

Why does this speak volumes to me....the two of you under the sheets together, all giggly, wiggly and clapping your hands together. :-) :shock:

road kill
03-21-2012, 10:13 AM

We won't know until we check "Mother Jones" and "the Daily Koz."

You know that JD!!!:cool:

RK

BonMallari
03-21-2012, 10:58 AM
Why does this speak volumes to me....the two of you under the sheets together, all giggly, wiggly and clapping your hands together. :-) :shock:

I envisioned it more like this

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq102/blerk33/Up_In_Smoke.jpg

Franco
03-21-2012, 11:01 AM

One would think the American voters would be fed up with both parties' politics. Both parties blaming one another for the mess that they both created.

And, the voters are going back for more! So, we the American people will get the government we deserve; dysfunctional, pandering and broke!;-)

Joe Dutro
03-23-2012, 07:10 AM
While I do agree that both parties are too political. I will say that I'm afraid a 3rd party this late in the race would give Obama another 4 years years. Either way I voting for whoever runs against him.

Tired of all the government regulation!!!

Ken Bora
03-23-2012, 08:05 AM
Saw on the TV the other knight that is was the Romney's 43 wedding anniversary.
Yup, way back in 1969, because of a weak field of candidates Ann chose Mitt.
When asked how he manages to keep the marriage fresh after all those years Ann replied
..........."his amazing ability to change positions".....

Down East Labs 217
03-23-2012, 08:37 AM
Saw on the TV the other knight that is was the Romney's 43 wedding anniversary.
Yup, way back in 1969, because of a weak field of candidates Ann chose Mitt.
When asked how he manages to keep the marriage fresh after all those years Ann replied
..........."his amazing ability to change positions".....

That is just to funny. But how true.

Jim Danis
03-23-2012, 09:32 AM
I've really been unenthused about the Repub choices. However, 4 more years of Obama will be absolutely devastating for this country I fear.