PDA

View Full Version : The Volt Buyers

road kill
03-21-2012, 09:15 AM
Anyone know the average annual income of those who purchase the Volt?

And they get $7,500 tax breaks??

Splain???

RK

Buzz
03-21-2012, 09:34 AM
Class warfare.

Don't you know that those high income folks are the job creators? They need all the breaks they can get...

road kill
03-21-2012, 09:46 AM
Class warfare.

Don't you know that those high income folks are the job creators? They need all the breaks they can get... Very smarmy answer, but the breaks are to get someone (anyone) to buy a worthless peice of crap!!)

You didn't answer the question.
It was pretty simple.

BTW==answer??

$175,000

Puts them in the top 3% of earners in America.

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk52/hazcat_photos/ford_edsel.jpg

Edsel regards..........

RK

coachmo
03-21-2012, 09:51 AM
I would bet that not many job creators are driving or riding around in a Chevy Volt. More like well-to-do progressives driving Volts and taking advantage of another government tax break. But then again, from the data I've seen not many people at all are driving or riding in a Chevy Volt. Come on, RK you know there are not any wealthy, green-loving, progressives that would be in the top 3% of wage earners in America. You know the group that constantly bashes people that have more money than they are entitled too!!!

troy schwab
03-21-2012, 09:57 AM
I agree...... most job creators have enough common sense to want to protect themselves from bodily injury..... You wouldnt catch me in one of those tuna cans in a million years.......

Pick em up truck regards......

BTW, I think my truck may have shit a VOLT once.......

paul young
03-21-2012, 10:24 AM
yet more excrapolation;

-if you drive a volt and are in the top 3% of the wage earners, you don't "create" any jobs...
AAAANNNNDDDDD.......you are a "progressive".

DAM, those bears is everywhere! i always "knew" they drove cars. this proves it. haven't seen one actually drive, though. but how else would they get to the picnics? ROTFLMAO!!!!-Paul

road kill
03-21-2012, 10:26 AM
yet more excrapolation;

-if you drive a volt and are in the top 3% of the wage earners, you don't "create" any jobs...
AAAANNNNDDDDD.......you are a "progressive".

DAM, those bears is everywhere! i always "knew" they drove cars. this proves it. haven't seen one actually drive, though. but how else would they get to the picnics? ROTFLMAO!!!!-Paul

The floor of the Volt???
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-P

RK

troy schwab
03-21-2012, 10:29 AM
The floor of the Volt???

RK

Ill bet!!! ROT(truck)FLMAO!

paul young
03-21-2012, 10:31 AM
The floor of the Volt???

RK

i know! i kill me!!!!-Paul

Buzz
03-21-2012, 10:47 AM
I would bet that not many job creators are driving or riding around in a Chevy Volt. More like well-to-do progressives driving Volts and taking advantage of another government tax break. But then again, from the data I've seen not many people at all are driving or riding in a Chevy Volt. Come on, RK you know there are not any wealthy, green-loving, progressives that would be in the top 3% of wage earners in America. You know the group that constantly bashes people that have more money than they are entitled too!!!

So, what you're saying is, well to do progressives create nothing, much less jobs.

I guess you gotta be a well to do conservative to be worth a damn to our economy.

Like Paul, ROTFLMFAO

coachmo
03-21-2012, 11:00 AM
No I know there are job creators on both sides of the aisle. I think it's rather funny that all of the class warfare is directed at non-progressives. You know like the democrats that attack conservatives for wanting to ruin the U.S. car industry but drive foreign cars. Or the 99% rallying against big business while texting or surfing the net on their iPADs or iPhones. It was a joke!!! Some of you need to lighten up.

JDogger
03-22-2012, 12:13 AM
No I know there are job creators on both sides of the aisle. I think it's rather funny that all of the class warfare is directed at non-progressives. You know like the democrats that attack conservatives for wanting to ruin the U.S. car industry but drive foreign cars. Or the 99% rallying against big business while texting or surfing the net on their iPADs or iPhones. It was a joke!!! Some of you need to lighten up.

Hmmm... non-progressives? Would that then be in contrapostion to non- regressives, or merely a dissimilitude? I though distinctions were so clear here on PP. I could be wrong, but god knows I have been before. :rolleyes:

Light enough? :p

JD

coachmo
03-22-2012, 07:29 AM
I am impressed you caught that!!! See some of you really do have a sense of humor.

kjrice
03-22-2012, 09:04 AM
No but I can see them buying it for their kid. It is another way for government to help manipulate who gets the business and who gets the breaks. The Volt was a failure and the gubment had to, again, bail GM out.

Walden7272
03-22-2012, 10:08 PM
Our leaders, I use that term loosely, could put tens of thousands of people to work tomorrow if they would seriously back our biggest natural resource, natural gas. We are the Saudia Arabia of natural gas producers in the world. We are exporting it like crazy and we have a massive amount available to us. At the very least our available resources in this country would last the next 100 years and that is just on the fields that we have knowledge of now. This would be cheap and very cost effective. It would create jobs and really help our economy.

I know people have a bad taste in their mouth about oil companies and honestly I don't know why. I have worked for one for years and here in Texas you are at most once removed from someone making a living work it the oil field. These aren't the top 1% like people make everyone out to be in the oil and gas industry. These are middle class people struggling just like the rest of us to provide for our families in a tough economy.

Just keep this in mind the next time you fill up on $4 gas. A gallon of natural gas that would get you just as far as your tank of unleaded would cost you about $1.75/gal this very instant. Hell, GM just rolled off the line a 1500 series truck that runs on both and it got very little press because nobody really wants the public to know that this is an option over electric cars. In OKC they already have 4-5 natural gas stations that you could fill up on. I understand the infrastructure isn't their yet for a total switch but their in lies the opportunity for job creation. Remember also, when the first model t rolled of the line there werent many chevron stations along the road either.