PDA

View Full Version : Who & Why?

Marvin S
04-04-2012, 10:00 AM
Should be the running mate for R-Money?

IMO - not Christie as the MSM would like to see. How about another business person - does that resonate? At the least someone who has paid their taxes :rolleyes: :).

road kill
04-04-2012, 10:13 AM
Should be the running mate for R-Money?

IMO - not Christie as the MSM would like to see. How about another business person - does that resonate? At the least someone who has paid their taxes :rolleyes: :).

Paul Ryan.:D
I would pay to see him debate Biden!!

RK

BonMallari
04-04-2012, 11:13 AM
he has to look to the south and bring those states into play...here is MY short list

Nikki Haley - South Carolina

Marco Rubio -Florida

Hail Mary choice- Rick Perry

Marvin S
04-04-2012, 11:33 AM
he has to look to the south and bring those states into play...here is MY short list

Marco Rubio -Florida

Barbour or Jindal would bring more to the table from the south, IMO!

huntinman
04-04-2012, 11:35 AM

Marco Rubio -Florida

I like Haley, but the press is already trying to crucify her like they did Palin. When she ran for Gov. They participated in a non-exsistant sex charge against her.

Same for Perry, they would dredge up the 3 depts. he would cut (If he could only remember them...)

I like Rubio, they will go after him too, but he will fight back. Allen West? dangerous... But I like him...

HPL
04-04-2012, 12:28 PM
I kinda like Bobby Jindal.
How about going crazy and drafting Condi Rice?

Mike W.
04-04-2012, 12:56 PM
Condy Rice

Marco Rubio

Jason Glavich
04-04-2012, 02:29 PM
Me, because It would be the best idea for them. :)

HPL
04-04-2012, 02:44 PM
I kinda like Bobby Jindal.
How about going crazy and drafting Condi Rice?
Sorry, I gave you the who, but not the why. Bobby Jindal impressed me the very first time I heard him speak. He appears intelligent, well spoken, and is a "person of color". All pluses in this race. As to Condi Rice, brilliant, a renaissance woman with tremendous poise and strength, a woman, and black!! I see two problems with Condi; 1. She probably doesn't want the job, and 2. too many people would be praying for Romney to drop dead if she was VP.

Franco
04-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Sorry, I gave you the who, but not the why. Bobby Jindal impressed me the very first time I heard him speak. He appears intelligent, well spoken, and is a "person of color". All pluses in this race. As to Condi Rice, brilliant, a renaissance woman with tremendous poise and strength, a woman, and black!! I see two problems with Condi; 1. She probably doesn't want the job, and 2. too many people would be praying for Romney to drop dead if she was VP.

If anyone has a grasp on Healthcare, it is Jindal. Under former La. Gov. Mike Foster, Jindal completely turned La's health system on its head and got it running at budget all the while providing better care for the folks in that system. He also understands the oil buisness and would be all for increased domestic production as a hedge against rising prices. His first act as Governor was to pass the toughest Ethics Laws in the land for politicians. He is a no frills kind of guy wearing business suits right of the department store rack!;-)

Next to Rmoney, Bobby might look like the house help.

Marvin S
04-04-2012, 04:08 PM
If anyone has a grasp on Healthcare, it is Jindal. He is a no frills kind of guy wearing business suits right off the department store rack!;-)

Next to Rmoney, Bobby might look like the house help.

How better to counteract the elitist image of those who would govern us ;-) -

I'm not a fan of Condi - though I believe her very smart - I believe her not to be that tough - the Arabs need a firmer hand

Franco
04-04-2012, 04:18 PM
I know Jindal is opionionated enough to take on the establishment for what he believes in. Right now, he has the public school teachers up in arms over their evaluations.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s320x320/535357_3199241657306_1153969504_32604675_53517608_ n.jpg

BonMallari
04-04-2012, 05:04 PM
I'm not a fan of Condi - though I believe her very smart - I believe her not to be that tough - the Arabs need a firmer hand

same here...she would have best been served as a behind the scenes,think tank advisor, she is brilliant when it comes to Russian strategies, but lacked in the Middle East..she will also be forever linked to GWB, which BHO would pounce on ....that also disqualifies my other choice in Gov Mitch Daniels...

EdA
04-04-2012, 05:08 PM

Mercifully his political career has been laid to rest, he was exposed by being over exposed

In the event you have not heard his security bill (which Texas taxpayers are on the hook for) was $3,600,000, that's 3.6 million which could have paid the salaries of approximately 75 teachers who lost their jobs due to cuts in public education funding.

mngundog
04-04-2012, 05:28 PM
I know Jindal is opionionated enough to take on the establishment for what he believes in. Right now, he has the public school teachers up in arms over their evaluations.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s320x320/535357_3199241657306_1153969504_32604675_53517608_ n.jpg
Republicans fighting with public teachers, is this something new?

Gerry Clinchy
04-04-2012, 06:25 PM
I like Jindal, too ... but he's been quite strong in saying he wants to finish what he has started in Louisiana.

Marvin S
04-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Republicans fighting with public teachers, is this something new?

Actually NO - but what is new is the D's are now saying it's time for some accountability - the feel good days are over :cool: :-P !