PDA

View Full Version : So tired of utopians

1tulip
04-04-2012, 11:21 PM
I work in health care. I am so over hearing people say that health care is a basic human right. I suppose that makes nurses and doctors slaves to the general public. By the same token, we should all have a right to food and make farmers grow it at their expense, not ours. Shouldn't gasoline be a human right? If I can't afford to fill my 20 gallon tank, shouldn't your gas budget be pinched to help me out? There are folks out there who have 3 bedroom, 2 bath homes while others live in their parent's basement. Some of you are cruising the web on a new I-pad, smart phone or big powerful desk top. You should feel ashamed cause others on this thread are trying to get by with a 5 year old PC with so many bugs it needs an enema to clean it up.

Well OF COURSE we have to have equality in all material goods and services! And it's the job of the benevolent central government to do the equalizing. Then we can live as happily as all those Cubans in their tropical paradise.

'Scuse me a minute. I have to go puke.

Jason Glavich
04-05-2012, 07:32 AM
So basically I should be ashamed to live in a 5 br 2 bath house and it is only me and my wife? And I should aslo feel bad because I have ipads iphones, new vehicles and am building a new addition on my house?

Yes Docs and nurses are slaves, everyone should have everything free, on top of that no one should have to work except docs nurses and farmers...oh and those nice people who assemble my cool new tech gear! :BIG:

coachmo
04-05-2012, 10:20 AM
You should only be ashamed if you want to take money from people living in a 6 or more bedroom, 4 or more bathroom house and give to others that do not!

Jason Glavich
04-05-2012, 01:14 PM
You should only be ashamed if you want to take money from people living in a 6 or more bedroom, 4 or more bathroom house and give to others that do not!

Woohoo my house makes the cut! No money from me! haha

GoldenSail
04-05-2012, 04:37 PM
I also work in the healthcare field and while I do not believe in equality...nothing makes me more sad than to see people with young kids who cannot afford their child's healthcare. Sad sad sad...child did not choose this.

Raymond Little
04-05-2012, 09:29 PM
I also work in the healthcare field and while I do not believe in equality...nothing makes me more sad than to see people with young kids who cannot afford their child's healthcare. Sad sad sad...child did not choose this.

Child abuse = paying people to have children that the govt (taxpayers) have to pay for. I do believe LBJ started this cycle of dependency and if I recall, he raided social security to pay for his great society. If there ever was a case for collusion, this would be it. Crack ain't got nothin on the cycle of dependency the DemoRats have foisted on the black population.

Marvin S
04-05-2012, 09:57 PM
Child abuse = paying people to have children that the govt (taxpayers) have to pay for. I do believe LBJ started this cycle of dependency and if I recall, he raided social security to pay for his great society. If there ever was a case for collusion, this would be it. Crack ain't got nothin on the cycle of dependency the DemoRats have foisted on the black population.

According to "Losing Ground" JFK & Tricky Dick :o, LBJ just enhanced things.

1tulip
04-05-2012, 11:13 PM

I see it, too, Golden. It's tragic. Many times it's because parents have made bad choices. The "sins of the father" (or mother) are visited upon the next generation, and the next, and the next.

And the aged, who become unable to care for themselves... they have no assets. They have no guardians... we have no answers.

But I do know that the clowns in the bubble known as Washington D.C., who don't have the experience you and I have, who believe they are the elite enlightened who can fix it all... they are the last people I want to rely on to remedy such an incredibly complex problem.

Jason Glavich
04-06-2012, 07:04 AM

Although I hate to see a kid suffer. It is the Parents fault for having a kid they could not afford.

duckheads
04-06-2012, 08:45 AM

We already have a program in place. It's called Medicaid.

Raymond Little
04-06-2012, 12:51 PM
We already have a program in place. It's called Medicaid.

Yep and they usually show up in Lexus, escalades, and caddys for the free $hit!