PDA

View Full Version : No National Outrage? NO coverage?

luvmylabs23139
04-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Black shooter not arrested. Claims self defense. White victim was holding a leash with labrador not a pipe as victim claims!

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/crime/taco-bell-shooting-victim-was-holding-leash-not-weapon-4-4-2012

starjack
04-06-2012, 01:13 PM
Luvy i will be sure to turn on mess nbc and get all the facts tonite:rolleyes:

luvmylabs23139
04-06-2012, 01:23 PM
They won;t even release the shooters name! Talk about a double standard.

road kill
04-06-2012, 01:25 PM
Were Jesse & Al at???
What did Obama say??

RK

Jason Glavich
04-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Nope there will be no outrage for this. After all the guy shot him from inside the car after the man swung at him. He also had a killer dog at the end of his pipe that he was swinging. This cannot be racial, racism only exists from white people hating other races. Not the other way around.

On a side note, even though they did not arrest him I really hope they took the gun as evidence till they sort the whole thing out. Looks like a small situation turned bad very fast due to tempers flaring. No need for a gun though.

gmhr1
04-06-2012, 02:20 PM
This happened down the street from where my daughter used to live, it happens almosts every night they are always blacks, usually gang members that live in that area of town, not a racial comment just a fact.

There won't be any outrage because this happened to a white guy and we dont protest we let the law run its course.

coachmo
04-09-2012, 02:10 PM
Where are all of the good little progressives that are usually the first to give their points of view hiding? They are avoiding several subjects on the message board like the plague!!!

Raymond Little
04-09-2012, 02:23 PM
This happened down the street from where my daughter used to live, it happens almosts every night they are always blacks usually crips gang members thats who lives and runs that area of town not a racial comment just a fact. Its a very tough area
There won't be any outrage because this happened to a white guy and we dont protest we let the law run its course.

Fixed it for ya;)
Hood rats will be hood rats, ain't gonna get around that.

gmhr1
07-27-2012, 05:35 PM
The shooter was indicted today on second degree murder

Down East Labs 217
07-27-2012, 08:00 PM
I must have missed the big headlines on ABC, NBC, CBS, and MSNBC. Oh that would be because it wasn't on the news.

Oh thats right. It wouldn't be news worthy for it wasn't a racist white guy shooting a poor under privileged black guy. Opps, forgot political correctness, A racist white guy shooting an African American of less than good stature.

Tired of the one way reporting.

My opinion

Richard

john fallon
07-28-2012, 07:13 PM
It may be just a coincidence but... as soon as they found out that the victim was not white after all , second degree murder charges were filed .

john

mjh345
07-29-2012, 11:21 PM
It may be just a coincidence but... as soon as they found out that the victim was not white after all , second degree murder charges were filed .

johnJohn are you saying that it took them almost 4 months to determine that the victim wasn't white???????
If thats the case I doubt that they could convict the sun of being hot