PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me...

Uncle Bill
04-12-2012, 11:12 AM
...or have you also noticed all the newscasts on national network news carrying public service announcements from Michelle Obama for the Red Cross? They just seem to have 'cropped up'. Much like the commercials on TV featuring her. Why am I not surprised????

Speaking of other forms of conspiritorial thought...how about this from a friend via email. Read and weep.

UB

I didn't really understand all this Occupy Wall Street protesting but it is getting clearer now...
Do you know the park in NYC that the Wall Street protesters are occupying? It's Zuccotti Park.

Did you know this park is not owned by the city of New York ?It is owned by Brookfield Properties.
Brookfield Asset Management received an Obama Department of Energy Loan guarantee of over $160 million within 10 days of approving the take over of the Park.

Brookfield is a Canadian company with assets of 70 billion. Google it!It is all on their website - and WHY is the US Taxpayer guaranteeing a loan to a VERY wealthy Canadian company?!?!

Who was just hired by Brookfield Properties as an attorney?

Vice President Joe Biden's son.

Who sits on the board of Brookfield Properties?

Mayor Bloomberg's live in girlfriend.

Now, guess what company just received some of the last of the Obama Stimulus $$$$$$$.
Thaaaaaaaaaaaat's right, Brookfield Properties.

Isn't life great in America!

Now, guess what, on a completely unrelated note, Wisconsin is shaping up to be the swing state in the 2012 presidential elections.

Not Florida. Not Ohio. But Wisconsin.

Now, guess who owns the company that will be tabulating the electronic votes in Wisconsin.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaat's right, the biggest contributor to Obama, the puppeteer George Soros.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat a coincidence!

Now remember what Stalin said.

"He who votes does not have the power. He who counts the votes has the power".

Marvin S
04-12-2012, 11:33 AM
...or have you also noticed all the newscasts on national network news carrying public service announcements from Michelle Obama for the Red Cross? They just seem to have 'cropped up'. Much like the commercials on TV featuring her. Why am I not surprised????

She's actually a warmer campaigner than the POTUS - expect to see more of her than any of the nincompoops during the campaign - how quickly is forgotten that she can now be proud of the country she lives in :rolleyes:.

Ike said beware of the Military-Industrial complex - from my observation during the proxy season - beware the politico-industrial complex. Gephardt a director of F, Chelsea a 300K director of a back east media company, a retired military guy as VP at IRBT, Franks as a director of ???, it just goes on & on & on & on & on :(.

Uncle Bill
04-12-2012, 11:58 AM
Never ceases to amaze me !!!

Of all the things I've seen or heard about Obama on the internet, NONE has hit me like this!

How can we not believe some of the charges about citizenship, religion, etc., after hearing what he says on this? Obama said his father served in WW II? Barack's father served in WW II?

He said so in a speech. Here is an 18 second video: CNN News clip: >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4jnlkxOaw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4jnlkxOaw)

Is he a compulsive liar? Were there no reporters who checked or double checked these statements and called the party on this? They did for everyone else. Why not him?

Like it or not, here are the TRUE facts:

1. Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (Obama's father)
2. Born: 4/4/36 Died: 11/24/82 at the age of 46.
3. He was 5 years old when WW II started, and less than 9-1/2 yrs old when it ended.
4. Lolo Soetoro (Obama's step father)
5. Born: 1935 Died: 3/2/87 at the age of 52.
6. He was 6 years old when WW II started, and 10 years old when it ended.. He must have been the youngest Veteran in the war.Watch the video. RIGHT OUT OF HIS MOUTH!

And the media doesn't say anything. If you doubt it, Google both of these guys.

It appears this guy doesn't know how to tell the truth -- or he doesn't care about telling the truth, or perhaps he doesn't know when he isn't telling the truth (which is also a very scary angle).

Talk about STOLEN HONOR! Had this been Bush, the media would still be on this!

The CNN clip of Obama is surprising. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this lie wasn't uncovered, questioned or debated before the Nov. 2008 election. Oh well, he must have just "forgotten" the facts, again. Or perhaps he really doesn't even know the difference between truth and fabrication?

Looks like the left-wing media gave him a pass…again. They wouldn’t challenge him if he said he was the Wizard of Oz.

road kill
04-12-2012, 12:05 PM
Never ceases to amaze me !!!

Of all the things I've seen or heard about Obama on the internet, NONE has hit me like this!

How can we not believe some of the charges about citizenship, religion, etc., after hearing what he says on this? Obama said his father served in WW II? Barack's father served in WW II?

He said so in a speech. Here is an 18 second video: CNN News clip: >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4jnlkxOaw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4jnlkxOaw)

Is he a compulsive liar? Were there no reporters who checked or double checked these statements and called the party on this? They did for everyone else. Why not him?

Like it or not, here are the TRUE facts:

1. Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (Obama's father)
2. Born: 4/4/36 Died: 11/24/82 at the age of 46.
3. He was 5 years old when WW II started, and less than 9-1/2 yrs old when it ended.
4. Lolo Soetoro (Obama's step father)
5. Born: 1935 Died: 3/2/87 at the age of 52.
6. He was 6 years old when WW II started, and 10 years old when it ended.. He must have been the youngest Veteran in the war.Watch the video. RIGHT OUT OF HIS MOUTH!

And the media doesn't say anything. If you doubt it, Google both of these guys.

It appears this guy doesn't know how to tell the truth -- or he doesn't care about telling the truth, or perhaps he doesn't know when he isn't telling the truth (which is also a very scary angle).

Talk about STOLEN HONOR! Had this been Bush, the media would still be on this!

The CNN clip of Obama is surprising. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this lie wasn't uncovered, questioned or debated before the Nov. 2008 election. Oh well, he must have just "forgotten" the facts, again. Or perhaps he really doesn't even know the difference between truth and fabrication?

Looks like the left-wing media gave him a pass…again. They wouldn’t challenge him if he said he was the Wizard of Oz.

If I'm not mistaken (and I'm not) the media excoriated Bush for his service in the National Guard.
As though that was not worthy.:rolleyes:

The Dems have always played fast and loose with military service details.

Swift boat regards..........

RK