PDA

View Full Version : What do I get for my tax money?

luvmylabs23139
04-17-2012, 10:29 AM
So with local state and federal I really have no idea what I am getting for the money taken from me.
About the only thing I can think of that a get a partial gain from is my totoal gas tax. The amount of gas tax spent on public transporation needs to be backed out since their is none even available in my aea not that I would do it anyway.
MIlitary... Well until they secure the borders and keep the illegals out, not.

What do I get , answer ROYALLY SCREWED!!!!

Lesa Cozens Dauphin
04-17-2012, 10:46 AM
You get to live in a really GREAT country, state, etc. And complain about everything incessantly.

regards,

lesa c

mngundog
04-17-2012, 10:48 AM
I going out on a limb here but don't you have police, fire departments and schools in North Carolina?

luvmylabs23139
04-17-2012, 10:50 AM
You get to live in a really GREAT country, state, etc. And complain about everything incessantly.

regards,

lesa c

I asked what I get for the money confiscated. I don;t consider paying for the education etc of illegal or anchor babies part of being in a great country. Sounds like a screwed up place to me. Tell me why is paying for that craP AND MUTIPLYING RABBITS SPAWN MAKE A COUNTRY GREAT FOR THE HARD WORKING TAXPAYER.???

luvmylabs23139
04-17-2012, 10:52 AM
Why work hard when what you earned just gets taken by the socailsts and given to the leaches??? How is that great?/

Lesa Cozens Dauphin
04-17-2012, 10:55 AM
I have a tendancy to look at the world through rose-colored glasses. I am the first to admit that. But you are not only educating these anchor babies, but you are also educating fine children that will eventually make a difference in this world. Do you not think they are worth it? Maybe the feds shouldn't have a Department of Education, I honestly don't know for sure. But it would help if you focused more on the great kids getting an education and less on the ones that aggravate you. It makes life much less stressful.

I hate seeing my tax dollars fund lots of things, but figure I am never going to like everything so take the good with the bad.

lesa c

duckheads
04-17-2012, 11:04 AM
Get use to it lesa, she beats on this dead horse on a regular basis!

Raymond Little
04-17-2012, 11:06 AM
Luv, while I also share many of your ideas, it becomes increasingly difficult to read your negative posts. We all know and understand what side of the fence you are on but please give the rants a break. Discussions do not have to go down the path you take them everytime there is disagreement. Stop nagging, not good for you or dogs.

Best Regards,

Raymond;-)

Lesa Cozens Dauphin
04-17-2012, 11:07 AM
I know, usually I just ignore it. It has been a bad few days and she got the best of me.

I said my piece and believe what I said, what more can you do?

Thanks,

lesa c

Marvin S
04-17-2012, 11:19 AM
Luv, while I also share many of your ideas, it becomes increasingly difficult to read your negative posts. We all know and understand what side of the fence you are on but please give the rants a break. Discussions do not have to go down the path you take them everytime there is disagreement. Stop nagging, not good for you or dogs.

Best Regards,

Raymond;-)

What would really be a plus is if luvy were a citizen so she could have skin in the game :rolleyes: ;-)

luvmylabs23139
04-17-2012, 11:21 AM

Best Regards,

Raymond;-)

Well I'm tired of being told to pay my fair share when that means I'm paying for a bunch of free loaders. Let's face it the system is such that work doesn't pay, you just pay for leaches. Of course tax time always makes the reality worse because the amount of confiscated money is staring a person in the face. I'm still hoping to find something I may have missed, but not looking good.
The dogs are very happy,we opened the pool this weekend! The 2 seniors love lounging on the top step while catching a few rays!

luvmylabs23139
04-17-2012, 11:24 AM
I have a tendancy to look at the world through rose-colored glasses. I am the first to admit that. But you are not only educating these anchor babies, but you are also educating fine children that will eventually make a difference in this world. Do you not think they are worth it? Maybe the feds shouldn't have a Department of Education, I honestly don't know for sure. But it would help if you focused more on the great kids getting an education and less on the ones that aggravate you. It makes life much less stressful.

I hate seeing my tax dollars fund lots of things, but figure I am never going to like everything so take the good with the bad.

lesa c

So why pay for anchor babies at all? Deport them and the breeders today!
The dept of ed is and was a waste of money. Education was better beore the feds screwed it up. Also why do we the actual taxpayers pay for someone mlutiplying like a rabbit. Let the rabbits pay!

luvmylabs23139
04-17-2012, 11:28 AM
I going out on a limb here but don't you have police, fire departments and schools in North Carolina?

Ok I pay a seperate line item for fire. NO issue.
Police, yeah but never a patrol in my area. They are in the non taxpaying areas non stop. So I pay but the leaches get the coverage.
Schools, uh I don't use them and am paying for the rabbits brats.
LIke I said what am I getting for my money?
I see a ton of mone going to those who pay zipp and actually get free socailist federal money.

luvmylabs23139
04-17-2012, 11:31 AM
Get use to it lesa, she beats on this dead horse on a regular basis!

So the dems ripp off the actual taxpayers and give it to the leaches and we should just sit down and shut up?:confused:

mngundog
04-17-2012, 11:33 AM
Ok I pay a seperate line item for fire. NO issue.
Police, yeah but never a patrol in my area. They are in the non taxpaying areas non stop. So I pay but the leaches get the coverage.
I see a ton of mone going to those who pay zipp and actually get free socailist federal money.
You never attended elementry or high school?

Jason Glavich
04-17-2012, 11:36 AM

Nope never. :BIG:

I see the point of the original post, it is buried behind the anger but it is there if you look at it.

luvmylabs23139
04-17-2012, 11:36 AM

You are going to tell me that that bill hasn't been paid off many times over already by my parents????
Do the leaches ever pay anything of it off???

mngundog
04-17-2012, 11:47 AM
You are going to tell me that that bill hasn't been paid off many times over already by my parents????
Do the leaches ever pay anything of it off???
Yes your parents and MY PARENTS payed to put you through school, now your returning the favor, pretty easy concept.

luvmylabs23139
04-17-2012, 11:49 AM
What would really be a plus is if luvy were a citizen so she could have skin in the game :rolleyes: ;-)

As a fedral taxpayer I have a skin in the game unlike the 47% who pay nothing not to mention htose that get money from taxpayers!!!!!
Plus, i get to vote in 2012 legally!!!!! Three more weeks till citizenship!

luvmylabs23139
04-17-2012, 11:51 AM
Yes your parents and MY PARENTS payed to put you through school, now your returning the favor, pretty easy concept.
WE are running way in the negative!!!

No the amount paid by my parents and me well exceed the cost incurred !!!!
When are we going to bill the leaches???

youngblood
04-17-2012, 12:10 PM

how do you like driving on pavement? did our infrastructure just pop up over night? Aren't the police keeping the non taxpaying criminals away from your neighborhood when they are staying in the non taxpaying area? Ii totally understand your argument and understand where you are coming from, Luv. Our government is failing us. Our boarder is unprotected. I want to change this. Change will take a lot of finesse on the part of the people as a whole, not a single individual or party. Do you really think spewing hate on an internet retriever forum will do anything? Whats the point? This is part of the problem that is killing America. People willing to sit back to b!$ch and complain, calling others names rather than focusing on the issues. Calling people leaches will make the issue more about that conservative a$$ over there dehumanizing people rather than the fact that the people are bringing the drugs that are killing the young workforce.
Also, a lot of "leaches" children are actual U.S. citizens... you will be billing them when you get on Social Security...
Just curious, what country are you originally from?

luvmylabs23139
04-17-2012, 12:28 PM
Also, a lot of "leaches" children are actual U.S. citizens... you will be billing them when you get on Social Security...
Just curious, what country are you originally from?

Hmm how am I billing for what I paid into for SS? Is not that suposed to be based on what one pays in? At least according to the dummocrats.
Actually based on my witholdings I will be getting a much lower return on my "investment" that someone who pays in a lot less. They will get a mch better ROI than I will. I would be a lot better off if I could have kept the money and invested myself!!!!
An anchor babie may be a US citizen( that is up for debate) but still a leach.
There are many citizen leaches.
Think about baby momma with 10 kids that leaches off the taxpayer. Her and her mutts are leaches.
I was born in the UK

zeus3925
04-17-2012, 04:53 PM
I dunno about your taxes Luv, but mine go for highways, police protection, the finest military in the world, national and state parks, national and state forests, food inspection, gambling control, airports, harbor dredging, maintenance of waterways, public hunting lands, courts, state and federal prisons, severe weather warning systems, support of our war veterans, delivery of the mail, agricultural research, basic scientific research, wildlife management, irrigation projects, museums, monuments, war cemeteries....

Too bad you are so unmotivated to look for yourself and YOU want to be a citizen? Don't bother --you will continue to be miserable. Americans don't suffer gripers well.

If you think your taxes are high, take a look at the rates of some of the countries in your queen's own commonwealth. Your fellow subjects pay the Good Queen Liz $50 million a year just for throwing parties, parades, and photo ops. --111 times what we pay the POTUS, who has a lot more responsibility than just smiling and waving at the crowd. Whatever you may think of the current incumbent, our taxpayers are still getting a better deal.

starjack
04-17-2012, 06:44 PM
LUV Why dont you move to north Korea if you dont like it here.

luvmylabs23139
04-17-2012, 07:23 PM
LUV Why dont you move to north Korea if you dont like it here.

Hey I'm just sayingthe same thing as the President. He wants everyone to pay their fair share. So do I, so the leaches need to cough it up!
Its just that I want everyone to pay!

Jason Glavich
04-18-2012, 06:53 AM
Hey I'm just sayingthe same thing as the President. He wants everyone to pay their fair share. So do I, so the leaches need to cough it up!
Its just that I want everyone to pay!

Oh that is way out of context, He only wants the rich to pay their fair share, which means most of the tax bill. He doesn't want anyone else to pay anymore. Just take from the rich, to give to the wannabe rich govt. We are broke and the answer is to tax the rich and let 40+% of the US POP not pay taxes.