PDA

View Full Version : Sierra Nevada Trial/Dunnigan

Annette
04-20-2012, 11:09 PM
Anyone have the Open callbacks or any info at all?

Melanie Foster
04-21-2012, 12:22 AM
WHY IS NO ONE POSTING RESULTS?

Just wondering. ;-)

helencalif
04-21-2012, 05:11 PM
No one is posting because they are too busy picking off ticks. Ticks are BAD at Dunnigan.

It's very warm there. I am home with Opie who at 13 would suffer from the heat Dunnigan is having. Hubby is there running two dogs and working the Am. He should be calling tonight with some news besides how hot it is and how bad the ticks are.

Helen

Annette
04-21-2012, 05:30 PM
Yeah Patti said the ticks are very bad. I have forgotten how bad the ticks are in the area. I still remember the first tick I ever found on me. I almost wrecked the car!

Melanie Foster
04-21-2012, 05:31 PM
No one is posting because they are too busy picking off ticks.

I was teasing in response to another thread last weekend. :)

Annette
04-21-2012, 06:25 PM
Just heard there are 20 back to the water blind. Sorry no numbers. Very hot.

helencalif
04-22-2012, 06:43 PM
3:30 P.M. Just got a call from hubby with results of the Amateur. I hope he is right. I'll check with EE later to make sure. He was heading for cool water for the dogs as it was getting hotter and hotter.

1. Reagan - Michael Moore
2. Kimber - Gary Zellner
3. Ruby - Don Graves
4. Pink - Chad Costa
RJ Saber - Chris Hatch

We are thrilled with Ruby's placement as this is only her second trial this year. (Her first trial was last weekend.) She has been out of training since early January and going through a false pregnancy.

Helen

Lynn Moore
04-22-2012, 07:11 PM
Open:
1st: Lily, Sargenti owned by Kippy
2nd: Brook, O/H Michael Moore
3rd: Pink, O/H Chad Costa
4th: Libby, Sargenti, owned by the Copes

Thanks judges, workers, and club members who put on the trial in very hot conditions.

labhauler
04-22-2012, 07:19 PM
Congratulations to Michael & Lynn Moore - great weekend!

Annette
04-22-2012, 10:28 PM
`Open RJ Xinga /Pattie Kiernan/OJusy Pond, Jam Casey/Patti Kiernan O Marie Doherty
I don't know if there were other jams
Congratulations to all the places and jams.

Diane Brunelle
04-23-2012, 12:51 AM
Congrats Marie on Casey's JAM!!!! Great job Casey and Patti! It was incredibly hot yesterday in Monterey, and the ticks were out in full force....so were the rattlers. I did not know you had ticks out here in CA.....I did know about the rattlers, but did not expect them to show up at the daughter's wedding....ARRRRGH!!!!!!