PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Franco????

M&K's Retrievers
04-26-2012, 09:08 PM
What's the scoop on this guy the Cowboys drafted? They traded up from 14 to 6 to get him. Is this gonna be another JJ bust? or did he finally do something right?

Franco
04-26-2012, 09:40 PM
I'm happy for Claiborne because he goes to a storier franchise in a big classy city!

Great pick by the Cowboys organization. He has the ball skills to turn a game around. Awesome attitude and overwhelming talent.

P S

He'll earn a lot when Drew torches him this season:p

P S S
I knew right a way that after cutting Numan the other day, then moving up, they'd pick him.

M&K's Retrievers
04-26-2012, 10:19 PM
I'm happy for Claiborne because he goes to a storier franchise in a big classy city!

Great pick by the Cowboys organization. He has the ball skills to turn a game around. Awesome attitude and overwhelming talent.

P S

He'll earn a lot when Drew torches him this season:p

P S S
I knew right a way that after cutting Numan the other day, then moving up, they'd pick him.

Whatever....

bobbyb
04-26-2012, 11:49 PM
What's the scoop on this guy the Cowboys drafted? They traded up from 14 to 6 to get him. Is this gonna be another JJ bust? or did he finally do something right?

Mike.. Don't get tooo excited.. He ain't that good and ain't that smart... scored 3 out of 50 on the IQ part... i really doubt he can READ !!! and as far as JJ, I heard he was STILL herding goats for Les Miles..!!!

BobbyB
cajun

M&K's Retrievers
04-27-2012, 12:06 AM
Mike.. Don't get tooo excited.. He ain't that good and ain't that smart... scored 3 out of 50 on the IQ part... i really doubt he can READ !!! and as far as JJ, I heard he was STILL herding goats for Les Miles..!!!

BobbyB
cajun

Oh, I'm not. JJ thought Quincy Carter was gonna be great. :confused:

duk4me
04-27-2012, 08:26 AM

BobbyB
cajun

Sometimes being smart ain't a good thing for a cornerback.;-)

Matt McKenzie
04-27-2012, 09:09 AM
turns out he has a learning disability, but he's plenty football smart.