PDA

View Full Version : Gas company rant

Jason Glavich
05-03-2012, 07:19 AM
So I am in the middle of a home renovation, and now it seems mill utility is having trouble locating the gas lines. If they are where they may be they will be in the way of my renovation and need moved. So each time I call I get a differing answer on who is responsible to move them. They say they are their lines and they are responsible, then next time tell me they own them but are not responsible for them. No one can give me a straight answer nor can they figure out who will move their lines. I hate getting transferred 10 times to get transferred back to the first desk which never answers their phone!

Just had to vent.

paul young
05-03-2012, 08:50 AM
I understand and appreciate your frustration. I guess you need to start working your way up the food chain until you get someone responsible who can answer your question definitively. Don't let 'em get you down!-Paul

Jason Glavich
05-03-2012, 10:45 AM
I understand and appreciate your frustration. I guess you need to start working your way up the food chain until you get someone responsible who can answer your question definitively. Don't let 'em get you down!-Paul

I got an answer of sorts just now. I wont be paying.......but it will take them awhile to arrange the work so I would be without gas completely while they work on it. Or my project stops completly until they come along. Trying to sort this out is a nightmare.