PDA

View Full Version : "Flexing" for the crowds.

ARay11
05-07-2012, 07:13 PM
Obama has acknowledged he will have more freedom in some areas following the November contest. He was overheard telling outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev in March that "after my election I have more flexibility." In that instance, Obama was speaking about the issue of missile defense.

Makes me wonder what else he expects to have more flexibility with after the election?:rolleyes:

Gerry Clinchy
05-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Well, right now Russia is flexing its muscles over missile defense ... even threatening force (though sounds like rattling sabres). Doesn't seem like the dialogue has been very helpful to the US and NATO.

Down East Labs 217
05-08-2012, 06:41 AM
Obama has acknowledged he will have more freedom in some areas following the November contest. He was overheard telling outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev in March that "after my election I have more flexibility." In that instance, Obama was speaking about the issue of missile defense.

Makes me wonder what else he expects to have more flexibility with after the election?:rolleyes:

The only thing I got out of Obuma making these comments was, he is a week negotiator and a week leader. That was a man begging for help from our enemies.

You can say Russia is no longer the enemy but you had better look real deep into their agenda. The face has changed but the machine is still the same.

My Opinion

Richard