PDA

View Full Version : Tulsa/Cimarron Dbl D/Q

Paul Rainbolt
05-12-2012, 07:38 AM
Heads up
Tulsa and Cimmarron retrievers clubs will have a double D/Q June 2-3 2012 at Rockerin in Stillwater OK.
The event will be up on EE next week and open for entries.

Paul Rainbolt
05-16-2012, 09:56 AM
Entries will open in the next day or so.

Paul Rainbolt
05-16-2012, 02:43 PM
Tulsa is now finalized and open for entries

Jay Dufour
05-16-2012, 03:09 PM
I dont have Derby or Q dogs but I will tell ya'll that this is a fun trial on awesome grounds ,and a great bunch of people !

Gunners Up
05-16-2012, 05:44 PM
I dont have Derby or Q dogs but I will tell ya'll that this is a fun trial on awesome grounds ,and a great bunch of people !

Jay,

Since you were here last the grounds have gotten even better and are truly UNBELIEVABLE! It's like a golf course for dogs! All the ponds have plenty of water, the fields are green and the islands and points are all manicured.

The Tulsa Club is very fortunate to have access to the RockErin grounds. Two weeks ago in both the Open and AM every series was ran across or through water. The ability to incorporate water into every mark made the high 80 degree weather easier on the dogs and should help our June 2nd date as well.

We've got a great group of judges at both the Tulsa and Cimarron trials. So load up your young dogs and come see us for a great weekend!

Rich Davis

mohaled
05-16-2012, 09:52 PM
Awesome ground, worth the entry fees just being there.

Bayou Magic
05-19-2012, 07:26 PM
Just a notice that the Cimarron D/Q is up on EE. Entries close Wed, May 23.

The grounds are excellent with plenty of water to keep dogs cool. The judges are jovial, all dogs will finish the trial, first place ribbons for everyone, free food, free beer, and dancing girls. You won't find a better double DQ anywhere! Come join us.

fp

mohaled
05-21-2012, 03:57 PM
I'm in! :)

DKR
05-21-2012, 09:26 PM
Just a notice that the Cimarron D/Q is up on EE. Entries close Wed, May 23.

The grounds are excellent with plenty of water to keep dogs cool. The judges are jovial, all dogs will finish the trial, first place ribbons for everyone, free food, free beer, and dancing girls. You won't find a better double DQ anywhere! Come join us.

fp

Please post pics of the dancing girls.

Bayou Magic
05-22-2012, 07:48 AM
Please post pics of the dancing girls.

Just for you!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1LAwoTZyFcM/To0leI2EjmI/AAAAAAAAASk/dOe-U38CEew/s1600/Fat+Guys.jpg

DKR
05-22-2012, 08:20 AM
Some of Oklahomas finest no doubt. Are they from OU or OSU?

One thing Oklahoma has is some of the best grounds in the world. Coupled with two great clubs it ought to be a great weekend.