PDA

View Full Version : Now that was stupid !

Jay Dufour
05-13-2012, 03:45 PM
Ron Paul supporters booing Romney's son off the stage.....That attitude will sho nuff get four more of Barry.....

M&K's Retrievers
05-13-2012, 04:13 PM
Sounds like they have a lot of class it just happens to be low.

huntinman
05-13-2012, 10:12 PM
They ought to boo Ron Paul. After all he is zero for 42 or something like that in the primaries. Give me a break...

Franco
05-14-2012, 10:47 AM
Ron Paul supporters booing Romney's son off the stage.....That attitude will sho nuff get four more of Barry.....

There is a lot more to this story.

RP supporters were locked out of the delegate selection where the rules were broken in order for Rombama to prevail. RP received over 96,000 votes in Arizona. Add the media blackout of RP's campaign and misrepresentation of the total delegate count and what happened is likely to happen more. PR supporters are pissed because they are playing by the rules set up by the establishment and the establishment can't handle it!

Has anyone actually seen Romney win at any state convention where the delegates have actually been awarded? I haven't, and I'm pretty up-to-speed on this nomination thing. The Ron Paul folks are all over this, while Romney's tribe is MIA for the most part. It is classic money vs the will of the people.

That in Oklahoma Paul has already received 9 of the first 15 national delegates. The situation is happening in many states! Iowa, Louisiana, Nevada, Maine, N Dakota etc.

The nomination process is not over as much as the media and GOP establishment wishes it were!

Rmoney = crony Capitalism
RP = real Capitalim and Free Trade

more from the Pheonix newspaper;

As Ron Paul continues to rack up delegates leading up to the national convention in Tampa, several mainstream media outlets have finally begun to pay attention, but most articles and news casts stress that Congressman Paul still has no chance at winning the nomination.

If Ron Paul doesn't have a shot, then why is the Romney campaign and the establishment GOP freaking out?

Last week, GOP Chairman Michael McDonald threatened Nevada that if Ron Paul delegates take over national convention slots, they won't be invited to Tampa. If these mafia tactics weren't enough, the Romney campaign resorted to the lowest form of dirty tricks at the Nevada convention.

A video shows a provocateur, presumably working for the Romney campaign but wearing a Ron Paul shirt, being caught red handed distributing fake ballots to Ron Paul supporters.

Despite these despicable efforts by a seemingly desperate Romney campaign, Paul supporters delivered a dominant 22 Nevada delegates to Ron Paul, leaving Romney with only 3.

Nevada is now the 6th state where organized Ron Paul supporters won most of the delegates. A majority of delegates from Iowa, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, and Maine are now firmly in Paul's corner with many other caucus states expected to follow suit.

ARay11
05-14-2012, 12:55 PM
the establishment will never allow RP to gain the nom.
conspiracy and fraud theory will run rampant in the RP camp as they scream as loudly as possible hoping someone will hear them.

Then, the media will sing the country a lullabye (Rombama bye baby...up on the Hill...)

road kill
05-14-2012, 01:11 PM
Excellent, that is the exact mindset we need to save America!!!!:rolleyes:

Franco
05-14-2012, 01:47 PM
What about the punches that were thrown and landed this past Saturday in Oklahoma by Rmoney supporters? I'm talking about an actual fist fight started by a Rombama supporter!

As RP suspends actual campaigning on the road to concentrate on picking up delegates, I expect the Rombama folks to continue to "freak out"!

road kill
05-14-2012, 01:56 PM
What about the punches that were thrown and landed this past Saturday in Oklahoma by Rmoney supporters? I'm talking about an actual fist fight started by a Rombama supporter!

As RP suspends actual campaigning on the road to concentrate on picking up delegates, I expect the Rombama folks to continue to "freak out"!

Well then, that excuses every thing!:D

Franco
05-14-2012, 02:00 PM
Well then, that excuses every thing!:D

First, in Arizona the GOP broke the rules in the deleagte selection so as to get thier boy the delegates.

Two, Little Rmoney was not booed off the stage!

huntinman
05-14-2012, 02:21 PM
There is a lot more to this story.

RP supporters were locked out of the delegate selection where the rules were broken in order for Rombama to prevail. RP received over 96,000 votes in Arizona. Add the media blackout of RP's campaign and misrepresentation of the total delegate count and what happened is likely to happen more. PR supporters are pissed because they are playing by the rules set up by the establishment and the establishment can't handle it!

Has anyone actually seen Romney win at any state convention where the delegates have actually been awarded? I haven't, and I'm pretty up-to-speed on this nomination thing. The Ron Paul folks are all over this, while Romney's tribe is MIA for the most part. It is classic money vs the will of the people.

That in Oklahoma Paul has already received 9 of the first 15 national delegates. The situation is happening in many states! Iowa, Louisiana, Nevada, Maine, N Dakota etc.

The nomination process is not over as much as the media and GOP establishment wishes it were!

Rmoney = crony Capitalism
RP = real Capitalim and Free Trade

more from the Pheonix newspaper;

As Ron Paul continues to rack up delegates leading up to the national convention in Tampa, several mainstream media outlets have finally begun to pay attention, but most articles and news casts stress that Congressman Paul still has no chance at winning the nomination.

If Ron Paul doesn't have a shot, then why is the Romney campaign and the establishment GOP freaking out?

Last week, GOP Chairman Michael McDonald threatened Nevada that if Ron Paul delegates take over national convention slots, they won't be invited to Tampa. If these mafia tactics weren't enough, the Romney campaign resorted to the lowest form of dirty tricks at the Nevada convention.

A video shows a provocateur, presumably working for the Romney campaign but wearing a Ron Paul shirt, being caught red handed distributing fake ballots to Ron Paul supporters.

Despite these despicable efforts by a seemingly desperate Romney campaign, Paul supporters delivered a dominant 22 Nevada delegates to Ron Paul, leaving Romney with only 3.

Nevada is now the 6th state where organized Ron Paul supporters won most of the delegates. A majority of delegates from Iowa, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, and Maine are now firmly in Paul's corner with many other caucus states expected to follow suit.

Has anyone actually seen Ron Paul win or even come close in any Primary where the voters actually go to the polls and cast an individual ballot? Anyone?

He's starting to sound like the drunk uncle at the family picnic. Everyone just wishes he would go home...