PDA

View Full Version : Arizona asks for proof of Obama's birth in Hawaii

helencalif
05-19-2012, 05:22 PM
Just read this ... about 8 weeks ago Arizona's Secretary of State sent a letter to Hawaii officials requesting their verification that Barack Obama had been born in Hawaii. The request was made so that Pres. Obama could appear on the Nov. 6 ballot in Arizona.

So far, there has been no reply to the request.

Anyone hear about this? I did not know this happened until I read the article on the net today (May 19).

I am wondering what would happen if other states requested proof that he had been born in Hawaii before his name would be placed on a ballot.

What's going around now is the story that he was born in Kenya per the folks who promoted one of his books. This information was published in a biography about Obama prepared by his publicist. Apparently Mr. Obama let the "born in Kenya" information be distributed to promote his book and never corrected it.

Helen

gmhr1
05-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Good for us!

Corey Capozzi
05-20-2012, 04:08 PM
Good Job AZ! If he was born there i dont see why they cannot just turn it over?:confused:

BonMallari
05-21-2012, 11:19 PM
Now Sheriff Joe has gone and done it...seems that he has dispatched two cold case detectives to Hawaii...almost reminds me of Jim Garrison investigation of the JFK assassination decades ago

this could get interesting

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/hawaii-five-o-sheriff-joe-sends-detectives-to-honolulu/

gmhr1
05-22-2012, 10:03 AM
He better do something the Justice dept is suing him. Obama is really after him, Go Sheriff Joe!

gmhr1
05-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Just heard Az recieved the birth certificate

helencalif
05-24-2012, 02:51 PM
Just heard Az recieved the birth certificate

The reports I have read say that Hawaii provided AZ with the "long form" birth certificate. I have looked at the long form online. I am not sure what it is. Here's a guess about what "long form" means -- this is from my experience as a genealogist contacting clerk's at court houses for certified copies of birth certificates for genealogical purposes:

In some instances, I did not get a copy of the original. Somebody in the clerk's office filled out a form using the info on the original, then stamped the form they created with the seal to certify what they had put on the form.

I have no idea what the procedures are in Hawaii for providing certified copies of birth certificates nor do I know what they mean by "long form". Seems to indicate they also have a "short" form.

A long time ago a different birth certificate was provided as proof of his birth in Hawaii. It was not reported as being the "long form" certificate. One reporter said it had a different street address given as the birthplace than the street address on the long form. Don't know if that is true or not.

I am not a birther. But I am wondering why so much secrecy and stalling to produce a Hawaii birth certificate. This should have been cut and dried when he was campaigning for the presidency in 2008.

Helen

road kill
05-24-2012, 03:10 PM
Maybe because one does not exist?

Just guessin'.........

menmon
05-24-2012, 03:52 PM
How many times does he have to prove this? Everytime you recieve proof you don't accept it. But please keep this going, it is helping Obama's campaign:D

road kill
05-24-2012, 04:50 PM
How many times does he have to prove this? Everytime you recieve proof you don't accept it. But please keep this going, it is helping Obama's campaign:D

Where?
He is behind in almost every poll.

And he doesn't even know when his birthday is;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wF_n-gn-Yo

But Sambo do...........

helencalif
05-25-2012, 03:45 PM
Maybe because one does not exist?

Apparently 2 Hawaii birth certificates exist ... the first one that was submitted to the media and now the long form version.

What muddies the birth location are other sources providing different birth locations. For example, the publicist of one of Obama's books promoted the book for 13 years and said in press releases and book advertising that Barack Obama (his client) was born in Kenya. Barack Obama never corrected that. Why? Did he think that being born in Kenya would sell more books?

Helen

Gerry Clinchy
05-25-2012, 05:47 PM
Apparently 2 Hawaii birth certificates exist ... the first one that was submitted to the media and now the long form version.

What muddies the birth location are other sources providing different birth locations. For example, the publicist of one of Obama's books promoted the book for 13 years and said in press releases and book advertising that Barack Obama (his client) was born in Kenya. Barack Obama never corrected that. Why? Did he think that being born in Kenya would sell more books?

Helen

Wasn't there also the grandmother who contended he was born in Kenya?

charly_t
05-25-2012, 10:49 PM
Wasn't there also the grandmother who contended he was born in Kenya?

I heard that or read it someplace also. It was the paternal side of course that I heard about having supposedly said that.

Gerry Clinchy
05-26-2012, 04:54 PM
I haven't put much stock in the birther thing, but if I were to be suspicious ...

If, indeed, Barry were born in Kenya, I wouldn't be surprised if his maternal grandparents, or even his mother, would have seen the benefit in him having irrefutable US citizenship by him being born in Hawaii. I think the Kenyan grandmother said it was a midwife birth? If so, there would be no hospital record in Kenya. Could you imagine, then, his mother making a quick exit to Hawaii to post his birth there? If that did happen, would her passport show the entry to Hawaii from Kenya just before his birthday? Could an infant enter the country on his mom's passport? After all, can't see how a baby's picture on a passport would help with identity very much.

And there is something funky about the SS # being from CT.

charly_t
05-26-2012, 05:56 PM
I haven't put much stock in the birther thing, but if I were to be suspicious ...

If, indeed, Barry were born in Kenya, I wouldn't be surprised if his maternal grandparents, or even his mother, would have seen the benefit in him having irrefutable US citizenship by him being born in Hawaii. I think the Kenyan grandmother said it was a midwife birth? If so, there would be no hospital record in Kenya. Could you imagine, then, his mother making a quick exit to Hawaii to post his birth there? If that did happen, would her passport show the entry to Hawaii from Kenya just before his birthday? Could an infant enter the country on his mom's passport? After all, can't see how a baby's picture on a passport would help with identity very much.

And there is something funky about the SS # being from CT.

I can undestand old people not remembering things and getting things wrong but there are some little things with this man that remain a mystery that shouldn't be a mystery in our country. That SS# from a state where they say he never lived is one of those. It kind of makes sense that he has a SS# from a state where he never lived though......given the fact that he does not know how many states we have in the USA etc.
Maybe the poor man just didn't know what state he did live in TIC ( or where he was ). Without his handlers he does seem at a loss for the "correct words" at times.

Gerry Clinchy
05-26-2012, 06:27 PM
Wonder when the SS# was issued. Could he have been living in NY when it was issued? or just outside NY in CT? But that's kind of late to be getting an SS#. If he travelled from HI to Kenya as a youth, I would have expected that he had gotten an SS # at that time for a passport. Maybe you didn't need an SS# for a passport?

road kill
05-26-2012, 06:30 PM
Wonder when the SS# was issued. Could he have been living in NY when it was issued? or just outside NY in CT? But that's kind of late to be getting an SS#. If he travelled from HI to Kenya as a youth, I would have expected that he had gotten an SS # at that time for a passport. Maybe you didn't need an SS# for a passport?
Not if you were a Kenyan national!!!!:cool:

Just sayin'..........