PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Rough day in KY & AR

huntinman
05-23-2012, 01:45 PM
Obama had a tough time in the DEM primaries of these two states yesterday.

In KY Obama beat "Uncommitted" 57.9-42. Uncommitted ran a very quiet campaign.:cool:

In the AR DEM primary, Obama beat someone named John Wolfe 59-41.

These are Democrat voters folks.

Jason Glavich
05-23-2012, 01:57 PM
Arkansas is an open primary so although I dislike BHO he could have had rep voting against him....

huntinman
05-23-2012, 02:07 PM
Arkansas is an open primary so although I dislike BHO he could have had rep voting against him....

Could have, but the Rep primary also went on and had all the usual suspect still in. They had as many total votes as the dems did. It could work both ways... Some of them may have been voting against "uncommitted" since he wouldn't take a stand...

ARay11
05-23-2012, 02:19 PM
My favorite was the West VA primary.... 41% of the vote went to Keith Judd...a man sitting in a Texas prison. ROFLMAO

I do have a few Dem friends (bless their hearts) and they all tell me these polls mean nothing because few Dems get out and vote due to BHO being the incumbent.

BonMallari
05-23-2012, 02:40 PM
How many delegates did Ron Paul rack up in the state where his son is a US Senator:-P

huntinman
05-23-2012, 04:27 PM
How many delegates did Ron Paul rack up in the state where his son is a US Senator:-P

Ouch!

I don't know the answer to that one, but I did hear on the news that Romney needs 11 delegates to have the total number reqyuired to wrap up the nomination. Wonder if RP will just let him have 11??