PDA

View Full Version : Seriously...this is what you lefties are voting for???

Uncle Bill
05-27-2012, 10:29 AM
This is NOT Republican propaganda! This comes from your messiahs own memoirs...what he believes...what he has stated in the past...and you want real Americans to buy into this? You have lost your mind.

UB

Unbelievable quotes from the man who is committed to fundamentally change America. Believe or not, it's in his book.

~ Coil of Rage ~

When you've read to the end, come back and read this first paragraph again.

The character of any man is defined by how he treats his mother as the years pass...need I say more about this person below, other than there is no character, no integrity, but there is a ton of attitude and arrogance that defines his shallow past and hollow future. I rest my case.

I bought and read Obama's book, Audacity of Hope. It was difficult to read considering his attitude toward us and everything 'American'. Let me add a phrase he used to describe his attitude toward all whites. He harbors a "COIL OF RAGE". His words, not mine.
......................................... THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT -- HE'S RUNNING AGAIN, YOU KNOW!
Is anyone out there awake?

Everyone of voting age should read these two books by him: Don't buy them, just get them from the library.

From 'Dreams From My Father':
"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so, I was ingratiating myself to whites."

From Dreams From My Father:
"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

"There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white."

"It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

"I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin, Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."

And FINALLY......and most scary:

From 'Audacity of Hope': "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an 'ugly direction'."

It's nice to know where Our President's loyalties are,.. and it sure isn't for America. If you have never forwarded an e-mail, now is the time to do so!!

We have someone with his disloyal mentality running our GREAT nation!! Keep your eye on him and don't blink.

I don't care whether you are a Democrat, a Republican, a Conservative or a liberal, be aware of the attitude and character of this sitting President.
This elaborates on the content..........

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/coilofrage.asp

Gerry Clinchy
05-27-2012, 03:23 PM
Reading the Snopes was enlightening. Some of the statements were, indeed, taken out of context.

He didn't really know his biological father so he basically idealized him. Yet in a campaign speech in 2008 he talked about his father having an American flag draped over his coffin ... that was VERY unlikely to have occurred since his father is buried in Kenya and was not a citizen (why would his father have requested an American flag on his coffin?)

There was an insight on this one:
"It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

A girl in college of multi-racial background (Italian, French, Black, Native American) says it is only the blacks who tell her she MUST choose a side. Then Obama says that (paraphrasing) it sounds good when such people talk about their multiracial heritage, except they avoid black people. Well, surprise! Who would seek out those who make them "apologize" for being who/what they are? He seems to miss the whole point.

road kill
05-27-2012, 04:00 PM
Every thing this guy does is rationalized and excused.

Incredible...........

BonMallari
05-27-2012, 05:34 PM
if you read the book " the Rage of Obama" by Dnesh Di Souza, its very obvious that BHO is indeed living out the wants and wishes of his dad, who should have been deported permanently for his anti American views, but as we know the fairy tale sounds so much better

ARay11
06-04-2012, 04:10 PM
where are the probama ppl? no comments?