PDA

View Full Version : Time for a prediction.

Uncle Bill
06-05-2012, 03:03 PM
It's my hope that todays election in Wisconsin, turns in favor of Scott Walker, which means it turns in favor of a return to the American way of life for all of us.

So, my prediction is...if the opposite happens, Atlas will Shrug. You will see one of the largest exoduses of job creaters and wealth that's ever happened in history. Why would these people hang around to become fleeced by the SFN and OWS-types crowd? Believe me when I say all the king's horses and all the king's men have no intention to try to put Humpty Dumpty together again. All the producers know they are looking at constant hassles from the government...taxes, regulations, all creating new roadblocks. Why put up with that antagonism?

Should the Obama oligarchy and his unionistas stay in power, it will become an "Ineptocracy", which has become a new word with a definition:

"A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of this society are the least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, but are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers."

UB

Uncle Bill
06-05-2012, 03:30 PM
My good friend Rob Port, from his "Say Anything" blog, views the importance of todays Wisconsin election this way. The unions must be so proud of their supporters. UB

“Wisconsin is a critical test of whether democracies can reform before the crisis becomes debilitating.”

http://sayanythingblog.com/files/2012/06/i-was-quite-pleased-with-my-creation-4735-1299381599-10-225x300.jpg

Written By:
Rob Port (http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/author/admin/)
Jun 5, 2012

The Wall Street Journal (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303552104577438304188861694.html?m od=rss_opinion_main) notes that one of the fronts in the international poiltical war over the entitlement state is being fought in Wisconsin, and today we’ll have the outcome:
A single election rarely determines a democracy’s fate, but some matter more than others. Tuesday’s recall election of Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker is one that matters a great deal because it will test whether taxpayers have any hope of controlling the entitlement state and its dominant special interests.

Students of democracy from Alexis de Tocqueville to Mancur Olson have pointed out that the greatest threat to self-government comes from the tendency of democracies to become barnacled with special interests that vote themselves more benefits than society can afford. This is the crisis of the modern entitlement state, which is unfolding from California to Illinois, Greece, Italy and even Washington. Wisconsin is a critical test of whether democracies can reform before the crisis becomes debilitating.

In Greece and the Eurozone efforts to curtail spending, not because of any ideology but because there is simply no more money left to spend, have been met with rioting and violence from an underclass of citizens almost totally dependent on the government. Here in America, while government dependency isn’t quite as bad as Europe or Greece, we have that same underclass. They’ve manifested themselves as Occupy Wall Street and labor unions etc., etc.

What Wisconsin will mean is whether or not we’ll let that dependent underclass bully us into continuing our head-long rush toward a fiscal cliff, or if we’ll express through the ballot box a preference for adult, responsible policy.

huntinman
06-05-2012, 03:31 PM
My prediction is that if Walker wins, the Dems are going to do everything in their power to steal the election. Re-counts...found ballots. Minnesota and WA state revisited. They are good at it and have had a lot of practice. they may not call the goons "Acorn" any more... but they are still out there.