Daniel J Simoens
06-05-2012, 11:13 PM
na na na boo boo stick your head in doo doo

huntinman
06-05-2012, 11:59 PM
Looks like it was a blowout...

Gerry Clinchy
06-06-2012, 02:12 AM
Pundits on both sides have been saying that this would be a referendum on the November elections. It could be. I don't think the Democrats are happy tonight.

BonMallari
06-06-2012, 05:25 AM
Congrats to all the Wisconsin residents that voted....I hope you are pleased with the results

now the real thing is

Congrats to Wisconsin voters who turned back the UNION influence and money and showed that you and not them run the state

WAY TO KICK THEIR AZZZZES....TAKE NOTE AMERICA, THIS ELECTION MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE SECOND MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION TO BE HELD THIS YEAR

zeus3925
06-06-2012, 08:09 AM
Congrats to all the Wisconsin residents that voted....I hope you are pleased with the results

now the real thing is

Congrats to Wisconsin voters who turned back the UNION influence and money and showed that you and not them run the state

WAY TO KICK THEIR AZZZZES....TAKE NOTE AMERICA, THIS ELECTION MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE SECOND MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION TO BE HELD THIS YEAR

The unions were outspent 7to1. A victory bought and paid for by the 1%. I hope they enjoy their purchase.

Sean H
06-06-2012, 08:18 AM
The unions were outspent 7to1. A victory bought and paid for by the 1%. I hope they enjoy their purchase.

I'd say they're going to get a pretty good return on their investment. :cool:

road kill
06-06-2012, 08:43 AM
With all due respect, and following Buzz's lead (and I quote) "Horse crap!!"

You have no statistics to support that, as the spending all totaled is about the same.

Barrett lost on every relevant issue, including his lies!

Matt McKenzie
06-06-2012, 08:57 AM
Looks like Romney is being outspent by about the same margin, but with significantly different results. It's not JUST about the money.

Franco
06-06-2012, 09:22 AM
A VICTORY for all tax payers!

Looks like the GOP is finally learning how to use social media to their advantage.

http://spectator.org/archives/2012/06/06/no-more-excuses
By doing so, they forced the Republican Party, which in 2008 nominated as their presidential candidate a man who admitted publicly that he was computer-illiterate while Obama bombarded us on Facebook and with text messages, into the 21st century. With improved organizing, data acquisition and management, and get-out-the-vote efforts, all of which were substantial tactical advantages for the Obama campaign nearly four years ago, the recall hand grenade has exploded in Democrats' hands.

dixidawg
06-06-2012, 09:22 AM
Looks like Romney is being outspent by about the same margin, but with significantly different results. It's not JUST about the money.

As is Liz Warren vs Scott Brown.

huntinman
06-06-2012, 09:33 AM
As is Liz Warren vs Scott Brown.

But she has the backing of the Native American Lobby;)

ErinsEdge
06-06-2012, 09:55 AM
Barrett lost on every relevant issue, including his lies!
Barrett lost not only because of his lies but because even the citizens of Milwaukee know he is a putz of a mayor with a city that has gone from bad to worse in crime and unemployment.

gmhr1
06-06-2012, 10:22 AM
I hope everyone had the chance to see the Congresswomen for Wi get up and make a fool of herself singing "Hit the road Scott" flapping hr arms around like a chicken. This women is a total embarrassment to the state of Wi . If lived there I would be looking at how to get her out! I cannot believe anyone ever voted for her in the first place. WE need to take back America and get these clowns out.

duckheads
06-06-2012, 10:25 AM

I am no where near the top 20% let alone a 1%'r and I donated. You my friend are delusional!

Eric Johnson
06-06-2012, 11:26 AM
Happy days are here again!
The skies above are clear again.
As we sing our song of cheer again,
Happy days are here again!

Franco
06-06-2012, 12:45 PM
Which party now controls Wi Senate? I read this morning that the Rubs held onto all the contested seats yet I just heard Jesse Jackson say that the Dems took control. Which is it?

luvmylabs23139
06-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Does not really matter as they have no sessions before the next general election.

road kill
06-06-2012, 02:21 PM
Which party now controls Wi Senate? I read this morning that the Rubs held onto all the contested seats yet I just heard Jesse Jackson say that the Dems took control. Which is it?
There are also 4 Democrats subject to recall elections next month!!!

You ain't seen nothin' yet!!!

Uncle Bill
06-06-2012, 03:06 PM

Once again, Stan, my congratulations for this great victory for you and your fellow conservatives and taxpayers in the Badger state.

Like Franco, however, I didn't get much info about the others on the recall ballot. Did all the representatives and senators keep their office?

UB

Down East Labs 217
06-06-2012, 03:06 PM

At what point does the recall crap stop and running the state start. Seems to me, an outsider to the state of Wisconsin, that a lot of money was spent for no real reason. Other than a bunch of cry babies got their panties in a wad because a man got elected and did exactly what he said he would do.

65 million dollars wasted, how much of that was your union dues? How could that union money been used for something more productive like charging less for your union dues or putting it towards your retirements, or medical insurance. What a waste.

My opinion

Richard